UDT

Its all survival, its all you wanting to fuck and get illusionary love

18 posts in this topic

. . .  while you are everything, and everything is you. Still you are here, in selfishness egoland. And you cant help trying to better your survival.

What

The

Fuck

...?

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

yep, youre Mario, nothing to do but keep running forward til you get the princess?? game of life

Dont look at me! Look inside!

17 minutes ago, Rilles said:

yep, youre Mario, nothing to do but keep running forward til you get the princess?? game of life

Well the Princess is hormonal controlled egoist who preaches marriage but is wired for hypergamy, so you can try but shell fuck the hotter guy who provides more stimultion in the end, or, once the babies are out, shes up up and away in no sex for you, do the dishes, aahh just kidding heres your backpack thats my house btw.

Geeezuuuss

what

is 

this 

place 

Ahh piloting this human thing is so absurd ain't it xD

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

1 minute ago, OctagonOctopus said:

Ahh piloting this human thing is so absurd ain't it xD

man exactly.. The more conscious you become the more you realize it, which in turns makes it more weird. Wish I could get a full consciousness experience so that back in the meat vehicle reality I could take it with more chill more easily. Still stuff gets to me..

... And at some point youll be like "ahhh i can finally chill and relax, I made it" aaaand then you get fucked again.

Or youre getting machinzed by the system of capitalism to further the survival of some people somewhere
or that people can buy stuff which they got programmed will help their survival in some way

I mean God what the fuck did you think lmao

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Being

Bowserrr 

@UDT Be careful with such grandiose statements. Rather focus on observing your survival without jumping to conclusions.

This is careful work which must be done. Not just talked about or some conclusions reached. Your conclusions do not matter much. What matters is your ability to be conscious of this stuff on a minute-by-minute basis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@UDT You can do things just for the sake of doing and enjoying the process. How come does listening to music and appreciating it has anything to do with surviving?

unborn Truth

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

How come does listening to music and appreciating it has anything to do with surviving?

Listening to music is very much a survival strategy for most people.

The types of music you select and why you listen to in the first place is about who you identify yourself to be, and maintaining that. Music is like a drug that puts the ego in a good mood. How many times have you used music to boost your state and make yourself feel better when you're down? How many times have you used music to get laid? How many times have you used music to drown out annoying noise or relieve boredom? How many times have you used music to facilitate bonding with other people?

None of your enjoyments are innocent. They're all part of a larger survival strategy.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Listening to music is very much a survival strategy for most people.

The types of music you select and why you listen to in the first place is about who you identify yourself to be, and maintaining that. Music is like a drug that puts the ego in a good mood. How many times have you used music to boost your state and make yourself feel better when you're down? How many times have you used music to get laid? How many times have you used music to drown out annoying noise or relieve boredom? How many times have you used music to facilitate bonding with other people?

None of your enjoyments are innocent. They're all part of a larger survival strategy.

hum no, I like dancing on drug for the sake of it, and it's far from a sexual parade to get all the sexy booties. On the contrary, I m probably a survival failure then lel

Edited by Aeris

17 minutes ago, Aeris said:

hum no, I like dancing on drug for the sake of it, and it's far from a sexual parade to get all the sexy booties. On the contrary, I m probably a survival failure then lel

Then perhaps you may be surviving as that guy ? 

3 hours ago, Aeris said:

No!

You guys are totally underestimating how deep survival goes! Stop thinking of survival as the physical preservation of your body. It is not that. Survival is about maintaining WHO YOU ARE.

You are not a survival failure. You are maintaining WHO YOU ARE perfectly. Such that you even refuse to admit that what you're doing is survival.

If WHO YOU ARE is an idiot, for example, then you spend a lot of time and energy preserving that way of life. You are playing an idiot perfectly in that case. You structure your entire way of life such that you can keep being an idiot. And any attempt to stop that will be perceived by you as death. It does not matter that being an idiot might be harmful to your physical survival. You might even walk off a cliff. But you'll still be an idiot at your moment of death, which is precisely what you wanted.

Everything you do is about maintaining WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. If you think you're a bird, you might jump off a cliff and flap your arms. It does not matter that you fall to your death. As long as you keep thinking you're a bird. Right before you hit the ground your mind will rationalize it all away as, "Well, I must be one of those non-flying birds, like a ostrich."

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No!

You guys are totally underestimating how deep survival goes! Stop thinking of survival as the physical preservation of your body. It is not that. Survival is about maintaining WHO YOU ARE.

You are not a survival failure. You are maintaining WHO YOU ARE perfectly. Such that you even refuse to admit that what you're doing is survival.

If WHO YOU ARE is an idiot, for example, then you spend a lot of time and energy preserving that way of life. You are playing an idiot perfectly in that case. You structure your entire way of life such that you can keep being an idiot. And any attempt to stop that will be perceived by you as death. It does not matter that being an idiot might be harmful to your physical survival. You might even walk off a cliff. But you'll still be an idiot at your moment of death, which is precisely what you wanted.

Everything you do is about maintaining WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. If you think you're a bird, you might jump off a cliff and flaps your arms. It does not matter that you fall to your death. As long as you keep thinking you're a bird. Right before you hit the ground your mind will rationalize it all away as, "Well, I must be one of those non-flying birds, like a ostrich."

indeed, but unless you're aware that you're not an human/identity, litteraly seen that.

anyway, what you call survival we do, but we do not really this neither, we just do things, that maintain this "mind ego driven to survive". I m aware of working on a self imagery, but this doesn't mean it is not aligned with what I deeply enjoy.

"true artist" for me, is someone who can only pursue pure beauty for the sake of it

did you reach a point when you stopped totaly to cling on your survival ? I m sure psychedelics can put you in those states for a time, but the ego probably come back again & again, just as long as you hold the body or whatever hold consciousness.

Edited by Aeris

19 minutes ago, Aeris said:

did you reach a point when you stopped totaly to cling on your survival ?

I have never claimed to be above survival.

We are studying dynamics in this work which are very challenging to transcend.

It is as if we are planning a mission to Mars. Almost no one has done it before and there are a million ways it can go wrong. No one on the mission is safe or immune to screwing it up.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@UDT

This is careful work which must be done. Not just talked about or some conclusions reached. 

Wise ! Thank you

Quote:" You are not a survival failure. You are maintaining WHO YOU ARE perfectly."

And there lies the opportunity of dreaming big and putting in the practice.

You can become what you set yourself to be.

Full circle bitches!

As leo has said, the ego is purely a survival mechanism that has just adapted from protecting us in a jungle or natural habitat to surviving in a concrete jungle.

We use external sources; music, sex, money, shopping, to distract us from the one Truth which is that one day out heart will stop being and we will die.

The ego doesn't want believe/understand death and tries to constantly preserve itself, the threat may not be one of actual danger but it's protecting its foundationn nonetheless. 

The first step is noticing what ego is and what is you/self/being, you then can understand the patterns of the ego and how it will try to push you from things like; self actualisation, self development. Or literally just changing deep fundamental habits which the prior two already do. But being conscious of it makes a massive change to your journey. 

I think music can be a beautiful thing for people who aren't conscious or frankly don't want to numb their egos. It's universally understandable which has brought millions, maybe billions of people together diverged of race, sex, creed, religion. But at the end of day.

It is purely a distraction from realising that we're all suffering and are dissatisfied inside and that we will all die one day. So you can't blame people for not wanting to dwell on such a topic.