Tom T

Reiki: A possible tool for self actualisation

12 posts in this topic

I have recently got into reiki and think it can be an awesome tool for healing and selfactualization. Honestly if only just got into this so I haven’t had much experience at all but I think reiki can be beneficial for people with depression, anxiety and other emotional problems. I think it can also be helpful for people who already have a good emotional wellbeing to !!! Personally my meditation has sky rocketed after my first  reiki.

When I was getting the reiki done I also went into a total non dual enlightened 5 Meo don’t  state which was pretty cool. So maybe you can use reiki for enlightenment (even tho google says no but I had a pretty deep mystical experience during my reiki session (but I have done 5 Meo dmt a lot so that will be a big factor for my enlightenment experience during reiki). 

I wasn’t enlightened after my reiki session but I did feel super high consciousness and clean headed and amazing !!! I felt so awesomeeeee !!!

Also I usually wake up feeling so tired and cloudy headed but after doing reiki a I woke up feeling clear headed and amazing !

Reiki basically just makes me feel so good and awesome !!! I’m going to explore it More and see where it goes.  this technique will be beneficial to you so I’d recommend checking it out for sure !!!

also a side note if you have or know anyone who deals with paranormal spirits who feed off your energy and are always disturbing you etc then seeing an advanced woo woo reiki practitioner and tellling them about it and getting them to do some energy work on you to clear it maybe a good avenue for you to go down !!!

also another side note: I’d be careful about mixing this technique with kriya yoga and other powerful yogas, breathing techniques, meditation retreats, psychedelics etc I’m not sure if this is safe or not but I will find out soon !!! 

So yeah reiki could could help you out and  could maybe really help you so check it out if you are interested !!!

Edited by Tom T

Thank you for sharing your experience. Interesting that you think it could be dangerous to other spiritual techniques. Could yoz elaborate? I am from Germany and also interested in Reiki but dont know where to find a good one

I agree with you @Tom T I had similar experiences myself. Reiki is very powerful and shifted lots of things for me. 

@Surfingthewave Where can i find and online learning source? 

There are no reiki centers near me and i want to learn!

Do you have any links?

Sorry I don't have any links but I just had 2 reiki sessions at a local massage & treatment centre from a trusted reiki practitioner. 

how can i learn reiki online? can i ?

I also had Reiki sessions, 3 of them in the course of 1 week.

My mind, since the 3rd session, is so incredibly silent. And there is a lot of space between my awareness and thought. I feel so much more calm, clear headed and focused. My meditation has also skyrocket.

Incredible tool.

Careful if you look for someone giving Reiki, there are alot of fakers and scams out there

@arlin the guy who did Reiki on me told me if you want to get into reiki you will get an iniciation. Which means they do Reiki on you. 

There's probably chance to learn it yourself but i guess that will be pretty tricky without a real teacher present

@arlin Learn online or through reading (1%), but definitely experience a few sessions, and take the classes (99%).  Google. There are practitioners in your area. :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@arlin Learn online or through reading (1%), but definitely experience a few sessions, and take the classes (99%).  Google. There are practitioners in your area. :) 

Ok thank you, i will try!

12 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

My friend who does reiki shared this link with me. Never got into it like I wanted to though.

https://www.loveinspiration.org.nz/usui-reiki.html

Very nice link, thank you!