Aldo

Why enlightenment is humble?

15 posts in this topic

Many realised people say that enlightenment is not an achievment yet there is no one who does not want it. Also some of them say that the journey itself is more important. Rupert Spira in one of his videos explain that the difference between the progressive path and the direct path is that you get enlightened first, to work on yourself more effectively. The process of integration is why get enlightened for.

It is humble many times, and very real and sounds arrogant other times. 

It depends if the truth exposed is given to dormant or not. 

Being humble is a safe way to not get ego backlashes from people around and to sell more and have a peaceful relationship with people. 

But usually only humbleness by itself is morr destructive than arrogance.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I see a lot of arrogance in people who claim to be Enlightened actually.  The humility is a front.  Behind that facade of humility is a desire to be significant usually.  Enlightenment is not about "being humble".  Enlightenment is about fidelity to truth.  And truth includes the huge Egos that many so called Enlightened people have in their shadows.  There's an energy of arrogance to many so called Enlightened people.  And that's fine, it's just these people don't realize it.  They've dissociated from their Ego, so their Egoic expressions are functioning a lot from their shadow.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I see a lot of arrogance in people who claim to be Enlightened actually.  The humility is a front.  Behind that facade of humility is a desire to be significant usually.  

It’s pointless to judge what we can never know 

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

It’s pointless to judge what we can never know 

But I do know.  I'm a keen observer. 

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

All you can truly observe is yourself. It’s like observing a wave ? at a particular point to try and decipher whether it’s aware of being the ocean. The wave can only know itself 

Edited by DrewNows

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

All you can truly observe is yourself. It’s like observing a wave ? at a particular point to try and decipher whether it’s aware of being the ocean. The wave can only know itself 

Why are you telling me what I can observe?  What I observe is what I observe.  I don't need anybody to tell me what I can observe.  That's a bit pretentious and obviously incorrect.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why are you telling me what I can observe?  What I observe is what I observe.  I don't need anybody to tell me what I can observe.  That's a bit pretentious and obviously incorrect.  

Not telling you, I’m telling me 

Do you understand what I’m saying? 

Just now, DrewNows said:

Not telling you, I’m telling me 

Do you understand what I’m saying? 

Yes.  But don't let your ideas blind your observation.

@Aldo Sit in nature for a while and simply observe. The flowing stream, the breeze, the trees, birds and chipmunks. All just being. Is it “humble”?. . . It just is. Beingness. 

Humility is just another thought story human minds add in. Let go of all the thought stories and just Be. Here and Now. Just observe without the distraction of all these thought stories. They seem super important to the human, yet they have no more relevance than anything else happening Now. 

32 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I can sleep joyful now

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes.  But don't let your ideas blind your observation.

My ideas are my observation :)

I apologize if I misunderstood 

5 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I can sleep joyful now

Can I offer you something?  What can I offer you?  I want to give you something truly valuable.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Can I offer you something?  What can I offer you?  I want to give you something truly valuable.

Keep enjoying yourself. I m very close.