Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

Leo talks a lot about love in the beginning of the video. My definition of love is:

Definition: Love is wholeness in harmony.

Of course, that's still a vague definition because what does harmony mean? Still, I find it a useful definition as something that I can start from. And there can be smaller forms of wholeness, such as a married couple, and harmony in that wholeness. There can also be larger wholes, such as harmony in a family, community, city, state and so on. Although love for one's country is still a small kind of love since it's only between the person and the nation as a second order holon.

Then there is universal love, which is the whole universe in harmony. A single person having universal love is a much larger love than love for say the nation. The universal love in a person makes him or her a harmonious part of all of reality. Jesus Christ ranted endlessly about this:

"You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." - Matthew 5:43-48

Amen!

There may be (at least) two kinds of love: 1) first order love and 2) second order love. If I love a woman but she doesn't love me, that's second order love. That's my ego as a second order holon loving the woman. And if the woman loves me back, then that's her ego as a second order holon loving me.

And I theorize that when two people love each other with second order love, then first order love can emerge out of that. First order love is when the wholeness is in harmony as a first order holon.

Today in society there is an appalling lack of even second order love. That's because society is still a separate second order holon. Society as it is today is NOT a wholeness in harmony; it's more like a wholeness in conflict and friction. What will happen is that when more and more people enter first order love, society as a whole will change and take a leap into a wholeness in harmony.

If we all become hippies throwing light and love at each other, will that create a wholeness in harmony? No, because that fails to include our current society. What is needed is a harmony not only between people but also between the people and society as a whole. And very advanced politics is needed for organizing a harmonious society.

The very advanced politics necessary as a foundation for us individual humans to transcend second order love is becoming possible through information technology. I predict that we will see huge improvements in the use of information technology in business and politics while at the same time the accelerating progress for us consumers is slowing down. I wouldn't be surprised if we still are using smartphones, tablets and laptops even 10 years from now. So a slow progress there, while at the same time a huge advancement in how politics works through information technology.

But if politics is becoming very advanced through information technology, isn't that just a continuation of the global ego, making the "caterpillar" grow even more huge? No, the increased interconnectedness through information technology, not only nationally but also internationally, will make politics more stable and is a part of the world cocoon.

Interestingly, Leo mentioned in his new video how corruption will start to be removed. Exactly! That's the same as my prediction. That's a part of the cocoon forming as a stable and protective structure. That may be different than Leo's view, but the part about politics progressing and corruption removed, that I believe in.

How to transcend and INCLUDE selfish ego wants and desires? That's easy! Just include both what you yourself want AND the good of all at the same time. In practice that's very difficult to do out of only ego desires and survival strategies. It's still easy though in principle. I always include my own selfish desires in my speculations, even when they are about the good for the whole world. To be selfLESS is a dysfunctional state due to a disregard of the self. There is not you PLUS the world. It's the world INCLUDING you and your wants and desires.

Leo's idea of banning assault weapons for 10 years as a form of scientific test wouldn't work. Steven Pinker has shown that violence in society has been on a steady decline for thousands of years. So it would be very difficult to know what the actual result was even if things like school shootings would become fewer. Also, conservatives wouldn't in general trust the government to keep its promise and suspect that the ban would continue even after 10 years. And for a good reason. Nixon said that removing the gold standard was a TEMPORARY move. The gold standard for the U.S. dollars is still removed. Not very "temporary", haha. Also, take a look at Sandy Hoax ..... eh, I meant Hook.

Edited by Anderz

With more advanced politics being developed in the coming years, will governments become more transparent? Yes and no. The whole global ego is built on deception and manipulation, and that will continue, including lack of transparency. In one important area however there will be more transparency, and that will be about the removal of corruption. By being transparent about the corruption and getting the media and the public involved the removal of corruption will be easier, faster and more efficient.

If deception and manipulation will continue in politics, isn't that in itself corruption? No, only when it's done with selfish or harmful intent is it corruption. So continued lack of transparency is fine when the intent is just and good, and even necessary, or else the whole protective structure breaks down. Not good.

Is it good, to practice being honest? In some ways it's probably useful. An even more powerful method I discovered, is to be confused instead of being honest! That may sound crazy at first. The idea is that trying to be honest is still my ego actions. Being confused is outside the ego actions. Even acting out of confusion is a good practice. Even when such action out of confusion leads to being dishonest and telling lies and shit. Because it's a moving away from the old ego structure and allowing chaos to operate to bring about the transformation of transcending and including the ego.

Trump will be excellent for removing corruption. There has to be a tough strategy to deal with corruption and organized crime. And a top-down initiative with support of the media and the public allows a thorough full spectrum removal of corruption.

And then people in other countries will start demanding that their governments do the same, resulting in a worldwide clock cleaning operation against crime and corruption. I predict that a Spygate scandal will kick off the initiative. Horowitz just needs to release his FISA report, like today already.

Don't believe the ego! It's telling you a lie!!! The ego seeks food and shelter as a form of survival needs, and what happens? The body ages and dies!

So it's a total fraud. The global ego has tricked us with the idea of survival needs and at the same time it is slowly sucking us dry and killing us. That's the devil. That's Satan. That's the snake of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It hides the good and tells us the evil stuff.

Look at Maslow with his concocted pyramid. Maslow is dead and buried. He failed his own survival ideas. That should tell us something.

One idea I came to think of is that instead of being angry at aging and death, it's better to think of the possibility of overcoming death as something desirable. That's a peaceful curiosity even if the idea is uncertain. Anger is always a sign of being stuck in the global ego.

I noticed that anger comes from the tensions in body and mind. It's almost funny if it wasn't so horrible, to become conscious of the tensions within oneself.

Fits of anger can temporarily release some of those tensions. Unfortunately the tensions remain and grow stronger over time and more anger tries to release the tensions in vain.

What is needed is to go deeper into the root cause of the tensions, which my take on it currently is that it's the whole ego structure! So it's a formidable task to dissolve the tensions permanently. The "power of now" as Eckhart Tolle calls it, however can easily dissolve all past conditioning, he said. And I believe he is right. The now is where the action is. Using mindfulness is a way of accessing the power of now. So I'm training myself to consciously dissolve the tensions using proactive mindfulness practice.

Is it really possible to use the ego to dissolve the ego tensions? Oh yes! It's possible. The ego is to be transcend and included and it's therefore even necessary to stick to the ego. In reality it's still from a nondual perspective actually not the ego doing it, but the ego is a part of the totality and the experience of having free will remains. Dissolving tensions within oneself is the same as with all other skills we learn, like playing the piano or riding a bicycle.

I want to go to the root tension and my current guess is that the root tension is aging and death. We carry death inside us all our lives, from a fetus to the grave. My goal is to dissolve the death tension! That should be ambitious enough. :o

Here is a short version of the death tension, lol:

Politics is for childish people. Business is for childish people. Military defense is for childish people. Law and order is for childish people. Everything the global ego does is based on the illusion of control.

When Jesus Christ said that we need to become like little children, he didn't mean that we should remain childish.

Paradoxes are just inconsistencies. There are no real paradoxes, only inconsistent claims, such as: The cat is only black and the cat is only white.

Even supposedly scientific paradoxes are just erroneous claims, such as Russell's paradox, and mathematicians have concocted hideous axioms to try to get around their own mistaken view. It's pathetic and almost funny the degree of stupidity involved. In the case of Russell's "paradox" it can easily be removed by just one definition that constraints sets to be consistent, which automatically removes the Russell set (the set of all sets that are not members of themselves) since that set is a contradiction.

Zeno's paradoxes disappear with quantized space and quantized time. This means that experienced reality is finite. There is no actual infinity in manifested existence.

The ego is built on the idea of free will. Without free will the ego's foundation collapses. Even the global ego.

That's why even atheists defend their ideas of having free will. Even when they admit that free will is an illusion they still claim it's something necessary. It's their egos defending themselves.