Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

From the very big picture, politics is an effect, not a cause. There is a cosmic cause leading to politics as an effect. And that cosmic cause can be trusted. But that also includes things like the people saying no to Orwellian laws and so on. So it's a higher form of trust than on the worldly level, yet that trust also includes the worldly level which is an effect of the cosmic cause.

One main difference between a person with a separate ego and a person with an integrated ego, is that if they both were allowed to do whatever they wanted to do without being punished, the person with the separate ego will do a lot of mischief while the person with integrated ego goes on acting as before.

The separate ego needs external morality such as rules with threat of punishment and self-preservation of social status to be able to obey those rules. The person with integrated ego has the moral rules integrated within himself or herself and is free from "sin" so to speak.

Transcending the global ego is also about a collective movement. Marianne Williamson is an excellent candidate for leading this movement IMO.

I disagree with Leo about luxury items, such as Ferraris, Rolex watches and Gucci handbags. Sure, value added tax on all items, fine, but I do believe the luxury items are an important part of the uniqueness of our civilization seen from a larger cosmic perspective.

Screw Spygate, let's have Marianne Williamson for President in 2020 instead! She just needs to move a bit more to the political center I think.

Leo talked about a balanced budget 50 years from now. My take is that 50 years from now we won't even have money! There will be no need for money. Money is the hallmark of an undeveloped society.

I described ego love earlier. A Course in Miracles says that the ego is an enemy to the self!

"When God created you He made you part of Him. That is why attack within the Kingdom is impossible. You made the ego without love, and so it does not love you." - https://www.miraclecenter.org/a-course-in-miracles/T-6.IV.php

That's one tough definition of ego. Integrating the ego, then, as I mentioned, means an obliteration of the ego, so it's our individual personality that will be preserved, not the ego. That's a tricky one. The ego and the personality are very much intertwined. 

Aha! The ego is the sense of separation, which is an illusion. That's a better definition. The ego has nothing to do with the real self. And ACIM describes some of it as:

"It is hard to understand what "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you" really means. This is because it is not understandable to the ego, which interprets it as if something outside is inside, and this does not mean anything. The word "within" is unnecessary. The Kingdom of Heaven is you. What else but you did the Creator create, and what else but you is His Kingdom? This is the whole message of the Atonement; a message which in its totality transcends the sum of its parts. You, too, have a Kingdom that your spirit created. It has not ceased to create because of the ego's illusions. Your creations are no more fatherless than you are. Your ego and your spirit will never be co-creators, but your spirit and your Creator will always be. Be confident that your creations are as safe as you are." - https://www.miraclecenter.org/a-course-in-miracles/T-4.III.php

This, then, means, that the ego will be transcended but not included.

Definition: The ego is the false sense of separation a person has.

That's a somewhat shaky definition since it seems to imply that a person always has an ego, which isn't necessarily always the case, such as for enlightened people. But it's a better definition than my previous one I think. And I guess the definition is valid since it doesn't say explicitly that a person always has an ego.

The global ego can remain as it is, because the false sense of separation is within us as individuals! And when we transcend our egos it will cause changes in society, and that's how the global ego becomes transcended.

And it will even affect politics. For example, if a lot of people in the U.S. will start recognizing the falseness of their egos, Marianne Williamson will have a greater chance of winning in 2020.

Leo has a great explanation in his new video about how the idea that when people no longer need to struggle for survival needs they won't have anything to motivate them, how that is a false perspective based on a low stage of consciousness. We will become motivated by more interesting things I think, and also still be motivated by things we like to do today and find joy and pleasure in.

As for survival needs, I came to think of how those are related to the ego tensions in body and mind. That they go together. So my practice now is to dissolve my mental survival fears together with dissolving the tensions in my body.

If the global ego is built on deception and manipulation, then how could it develop at all? Why isn't civilization still at the stone age stage? My theory is that there are at least two layers to our civilization, one public and the other hidden. It's in the hidden layer where the top power is and that layer is FREE from deception and manipulation within itself. So the hidden layer is more powerful since it's truth-based and it is this layer that ensures that society progresses.

The hidden layer consists of people who are already running around without egos. And that layer will start sucking in people from the public layer, but they have to leave their egos at the door so to speak. That's the growth of the "butterfly" and the public layer is the caterpillar.

Hold on a second, if my theory is correct, then the public layer must appear completely paranoid to the hidden layer, haha. Our society is totally insane!

Horrible! The ego tensions are very much connected to money it seems. It could mean that something like a universal basic income will be absolutely necessary, not only for the tsunami of automation that Marianne Williamson has talked about, but also to make it possible for people to dissolve their/our ego tensions.

And it may also explain why the spiritual teachers who claim to be enlightened still seem to have loads of tensions in their bodies. It's because they are still very trapped in money and remain stuck in the global ego that way.

Even a billionaire will have lots of tensions in the body, because it's the billionaire's own money so it is attached to his or her psyche and physical body,

A universal basic income is detached from the person and is more like a flow; high velocity money. Like the blood flow in the cardiovascular system but on a level of society. A person hoarding and investing billions of dollars for personal gain and safety is more like a blood clot that hinders the flow of money.

Seeking safety in money is a form of love of money. And the Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil.

This fits with my idea that money causes ego tensions which in turn leads to conflict, anger, chronic fear, suffering, disease and I suspect even to aging and death. It fits the bill of the root of all evil.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." (KJV) [The NIV translation of this verse sucks: pantōn - adjective: all, every, usage: all, the whole, every kind of - NIV translates it as "all kinds of" which makes it sound like less than all.]

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24 (NIV)

The practice then is to switch from seeking security in money to being secure as the whole of life. 

I was thinking about Leo's latest video that, whoa, that's a bit too much to the left for my taste, but I have to admit that taxing big corporations is very valid. Companies like Google and Apple pay basically zero percent tax! Well, close to that anyway. And YouTube, owned by Google, streams 1 BILLION hours of videos every day. Let's assume that YouTube rakes in 1 dollar of ad revenue per hour. That's 1 billion dollars each day! And YouTube is just one of Google's revenue income. Google Search probably sucks in a hefty amount of ad money as well.