Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

Planet earth hasn't reached first order holon intelligence yet. That's why there is always a steady increase of entropy (disorder) in the world. So the global ego is a struggle against an increase of entropy. That struggle manifests in our bodies and minds as tensions.

When the earth intelligence starts operating in us - even when our planet as a whole hasn't yet been formed as a first order holon - the tensions in body and mind will dissolve. Well, that's my current theory anyway.

Thinking is a global ego trait. We are thinking for the global ego, and we need to transcend ordinary thinking along with transcending our personal egos. Mindfulness practice is just a first step of moving above thinking. The next step is to transcend and include thinking in an integral way, meaning we will then again identify ourselves with the thinking which has taken an evolutionary leap into a higher level.

It's necessary to transcend and include thinking in that way. To remain stuck on the level of ordinary mindfulness is a split state between observer and the observed (the thoughts). The identification with thoughts by the self is necessary because there is a difference between experiencing and doing things as a conscious self and being a zombie without consciousness mechanically taking the same actions. And traditional mindfulness practice one might say is a form of observing one's thoughts as if it was a zombie thinking them. That can lead to the depersonalization disorder mentioned in mainstream psychology, and should only be a transitional stage towards the higher level of thinking.

As the global ego turns more and more into a "cocoon" it becomes harder and more rigid. But that's fine since the cocoon is outside of the growing butterfly, which means that the ego tensions within us as individuals will move out from us and become a part of the external cocoon which actually is a protective structure during the development of the world butterfly.

I speculate that there will be a separation (like the goats and the sheep in the Bible I mentioned earlier) between people interacting with their ego and people interacting with transcended egos. Interestingly those still in ego consciousness will feel safe with the people who have transcended egos, and even will want to protect them! Like how the cocoon protects the cells forming the butterfly inside it.

And the more the people still in egos interact with the transcended people, they too will transcend their egos more and more. That's how the caterpillar cells turn more and more into butterfly cells. And the "cells" here represent us humans in an as-below-so-above fractal way. In the end we will all become "sheep" and after that we take the collective evolutionary leap into becoming a world butterfly.

There are lots of differences between religions. Why is that? My answer is because there is a deliberate purpose of having the religions only share some common biggest picture and the rest to be conflicting stories and claims. That fragmentation and division is necessary to prevent the second order global holon from growing too big and united, for such scenario blocks the emergence of the first order planetary holon.

It's the same principle as with technology and the Tower of Babel I mentioned earlier. It's also necessary to divide and confuse religions so that creative uniqueness is produced in our world civilization.

So that's why all truth isn't found in only one religion or in only one culture, or only in science. The full truth is spread out all over the place and will have to come together, not as another big world religion or world government, but as an integral transcend and include emergence.

What is described as level 3 breatharian in this video sounds like the integral type of breatharianism that I mentioned earlier is the correct way.

The more extreme level 4 breatharianism where the person doesn't eat or drink anything is the wrong way according to my theory because that fails to integrate with the society that we have developed up till today.

However it could be useful perhaps for some people to first go to level 4 to develop a spiritual body and then be able to integrate back into society, even to start eating and drinking whatever and how much he or she wants. That the physical body then can process food on a higher energetic level so that it doesn't matter what or how much or how little the person eats and drinks.

Regarding the four levels of breatharianism, I came to think that when humanity as a whole reaches a higher level of vibration most people will be able to bypass ordinary breatharianism altogether and directly develop what Christians call a glorified body.

We will see what happens. Personally I will experiment with going directly into cosmic breatharianism living on the cosmic breath that Nassim Haramein mentioned. That may sound new agie, but it simply means accessing the intelligence that is hidden in the vacuum energy.

It all connects together; accessing the hidden intelligence in the vacuum energy cannot be done within the global ego which is a second order holon. What is needed is an evolutionary pull from the emerging higher first order holon level of earth becoming a planetary organism.

All emergent properties in the universe are a result of the evolutionary pull into higher and higher first order holons. It's a both/and instead of an either/or development of spirituality and evolution.

Stephen Hawking wrote that quantum mechanics may be deterministic and that the idea of uncertainty in quantum mechanics is a misconception of believing that there is such things as particles when in reality there are only waves:

"Maybe that is our mistake: maybe there are no particle positions and velocities, but only waves. It is just that we try to fit the waves to our preconceived ideas of positions and velocities.The resulting mismatch is the cause of the apparent unpredictability." - A Brief History of Time

And in this video, that idea is taken even one step further and that even foundational waves are a misconception:

Even though the claim is outside of mainstream science today, or because of it, it actually fits with the Indra's net model of reality. There are no waves at the most fundamental level of reality, only difference as Leo mentioned. An infinite interconnected net of differences gives rise to waves, not the other way around. So the presenter in the video might be onto something even though I didn't understand all that was said in the video.

Edited by Anderz

Evolution is a pull towards larger and larger holons. This pull is generated by Indra's net as an infinite interconnected structure of differences being manifested in the eternal now moment. The beginning of time is the initial difference and the expansion of the manifestation goes on forever due to the net being infinite.

The initial difference is also the oneness that holds it all together. Therefore one can think of it as a pull in two directions; 1) the initial difference holding everything thereby constraining reality to always remain whole, and 2) the ongoing expansion of manifested differences that pulls into more and more differentiation that is constrained by the initial difference to despite increasing differentiation always remain a wholeness.

Reality is indestructible. God the Father, is Indra's net; the timeless and changeless "I Am that I Am" reality also known as Brahman. And Christ is the Word of God becoming manifested. Christ is the way and the truth and the life. Christ is the Alpha, the initial difference in Indra's net, and the Omega, the ongoing edge/end of the manifestation of Indra's net. In the beginning was the Word (Indra's net) and the Word was God. The Son (the manifestation of Indra's net) is the Word made flesh. God the Father and the Son are one.

Before Abraham was, I am, Jesus said. In the beginning was the Word and timelessly IS the Word. Reality in inexhaustible. Indra's net, the Word of God, is infinite.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." - John 1:1-5

"He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life." - Revelation 21:6

Like waves, information is also a result of Indra's net and not the fundamental construct of reality. The expansion of the manifestation of Indra's net results in more and more information. And it's an accelerating expansion of information. This is reflected in Ray Kurzweil's Law of Accelerating Returns, which is not only about technological progress but also applies to biological evolution.

I have listened to some spiritual teachings lately, and what I found in common is the message about reducing effort of the mind. That works! I can feel my mind having to struggle less. Well, for now. I will see tomorrow if it's the same or if the burdensome thinking starts again in me.

I would like to turn around the usual spiritual teaching about how thinking is only necessary for practical things. I say: thinking is only necessary for non-practical things. That's a mind bender.

Not only religions as I mentioned have been deliberately made to be conflicting. Also science has been made to be contradictory. We can see this in for example how Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are like oil and water, two different things trying to describe the same reality.

I don't have the math skills to determine if what is presented in this video is true:

But yeah, I have come across Einstein's con math in a simpler case (Lorentz transformation). However, I do believe black holes do exist, it's just that we don't need Einstein's relativity to describe them. Personally I think a black hole is generated whenever the structure of the vacuum energy becomes matter and dense enough.

And Einstein is only one, although a major, example of how science has deliberately been made confused. The purpose, the same with different religions and different languages, is to maximize creativity and uniqueness in the development of civilizations. The Bible refers to this principle in the story of the Tower of Babel, where "God" and his cronies had to come down to earth and divide humanity to prevent us from becoming a mere clone of what existed before.

"Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”" - Genesis 11:1-7

Edited by Anderz

Yikes, I just realized that my theory leads to a horrible short-term prediction, that the divisions in religions will remain. And also, maybe even more disturbing, that the fallacies and inconsistencies in mainstream science will remain! Because those are global ego traits, which will (and I believe it has already started) turn into a cocoon. The global ego is based on a false foundation and its fruit is manipulation, division, fakery and deception.

Not a pretty picture, but it's a necessary one, just like how the caterpillar needs to dissolve into a mess inside the cocoon in order to become a butterfly.

In this short video Bruce Lipton explains how there will be a period of chaos before a transformation:

In my theory however, most of the chaos will be prevented by the global ego remaining as a cocoon until the new social structure is complete. So it will be a much more orderly transformation (it's a higher level of holon and therefore the transformation will be more clever). Still, my prediction also leads to zero chance of resolving the inconsistencies in science and divisions among religions, and that's horrible, or at least tedious, from a short-term perspective.

Another prediction my theory makes is that there will be NO technological singularity.

"The technological singularity (also, simply, the singularity)[1] is a hypothetical future point in time at which technological growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization.[2][3] ... Four polls, conducted in 2012 and 2013, suggested that the median estimate was a 50% chance that artificial general intelligence (AGI) would be developed by 2040–2050.[8][9]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

What will happen instead I predict is that technological progress will move into refinements of already existing technologies, similar to how the cars today are basically just a refinement of the cars 100 years ago, without much radical improvements in performance. We can already see this in how personal computers today are not much different than a decade ago, and smartphones are gradual improvements today. Not even 3D printing will progress much I predict, nor nanotech or biotech, not even self-driving cars will be available on the public market anytime soon. It will be a slow grinding halt instead of accelerating progress.

Intermittent fasting is a much milder lifestyle than breatharianism.

"Intermittent fasting (IF) is an eating pattern that cycles between periods of fasting and eating.

It doesn’t specify which foods you should eat but rather when you should eat them.

In this respect, it’s not a diet in the conventional sense but more accurately described as an eating pattern.

Common intermittent fasting methods involve daily 16-hour fasts or fasting for 24 hours, twice per week." - https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-guide#what-it-is

And here is an article describing how intermittent fasting has shown promising results for rats, but for humans no more effective than any other diet.

"There’s a ton of incredibly promising intermittent fasting (IF) research done on fat rats. They lose weight, their blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugars improve… but they’re rats. Studies in humans, almost across the board, have shown that IF is safe and incredibly effective, but really no more effective than any other diet. In addition, many people find it difficult to fast." - https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/intermittent-fasting-surprising-update-2018062914156

My amateur guess without having read the full article is that rats have a much faster metabolism than humans, and it requires longer intermittent periods of fasting for the human body to go into ketogenesis and/or for activating significantly increased autophagy or autolysis. But dry fasting is more powerful than water fasting. And here is an article about intermittent DRY fasting:

"Intermittent fasting can improve your health and increase longevity.

While the most popular fasting method involves drinking massive amounts of water, there’s another way to do an intermittent fast…

Dry fasting.

Why dry? This type of fasting takes water out of the equation.

If the first question that pops into your head was “wouldn’t I get dehydrated?”, you’re in good company.

Most people brush off dry fasting as something dangerous that should never be attempted, and there’s a lot of misinformation out there that fuels this fear.

Dry fasting can be extremely beneficial to cell regeneration and repair.

And dry fasting can be done safely as long as you take all the steps necessary to do it right.

In this article you’ll learn everything about how dry fasting works, why it works, and if you should try it:" - Full article: https://perfectketo.com/dry-fasting/

Personally I came to think that a 16 hours per day intermittent dry fasting is enough to reach enough efficiency of the fast. And I will allow myself to eat pizza and drink soda and whatever food or drinks I want. As it says in the first article: "It doesn’t specify which foods you should eat but rather when you should eat them." And with 8 hours sleep included in the 16 hour period I can limit the dry fast intervals to 4 hours in the evening before going to sleep and 4 hours in the morning; 4 + 4 + 8 = 16. My intermittent fasting is meant as a means of training my body and mind, not as something I will have to do over and over. Maybe even 1 month of intermittent dry fasting is enough to get the permanent result I want.

My thinking is still more peaceful than before. That's great. The tensions in my body however still feel painful. My goal now is both easier thinking and less tensions. And that it will happen automatically. Hopefully the intent is enough to produce results.

Leo has a new video :): Conscious Politics - Part 3 - The Core Principles Of Conscious Politics - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpvjr1gbz0s

One insight that hit me already in the beginning of the video is that politics, which I claim is a part of the global ego, will be transcended and INCLUDED, just like rest of the integral process of holon development.

This means that politics is important even as a part of the organic world holon emerging. Although transcend and include can mean, and I believe will mean, a radically different form of political organization than in the global ego.