Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

It's easy to understand the difference between potential and manifested information as in the example in my previous post. But what is information? Leo blew my mind in one video where he said that reality is difference. I was able to construct Indra's net out of only difference. And information is simply differences reflected between each other in Indra's net.

Indra's net is infinite. For the original difference, new differences result, and even more difference out of that and so on in an infinite expansion. Indra's net is a timeless platonic form. It just is. Nobody has created it. So how can time appear? The answer is that Indra's net is potential information! Indra's net hasn't become manifested information in its entirety yet, and it never will, since an infinite expansion has no end.

Even the process of evolution is explained at its most fundamental level with Indra's net. The manifested information increases all the time as Indra's net expands infinitely fast. Infinitely fast? Well, in this case it's that the manifested information appears instantly in the now. And since Indra's net is endless, the manifestation goes on forever.

As a crude analogy, think of the whole numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... and try to pick the largest number. You can't! Infinity is not a number so you can't pick an infinitely large number. The same with reality. It's impossible to manifest Indra's net in its entirety.

And the process of evolution is a result of expanding manifested information as a wholeness. Loosely speaking one can say that Indra's net is an infinitely large holon. The completion of this holon will never happen because we will never reach infinity. In this way smaller holons are automatically pulled into larger and larger holons as Indra's net manifests towards its completion. That pull into larger and larger and more complex holons is the driving mechanism of evolution.

I wrote earlier that Indra's net expands proportional to a doubling at each iteration, but that's only for what can be called first order differences, where only the previous differences result in new differences. There is also a second order difference between the last differences and the older differences that have been manifested. That involves factorial expansion I think. That's an even faster growth!

I haven't figured out yet if the first and second order differences are related to first and second order holons. I haven't even defined holon with an information interpretation yet.

I disagree with the Spiral Dynamics list in Leo's video where China is placed at vMeme Blue. It may APPEAR that way, but remember that China has THOUSANDS of years of political experience. And remember the global ego, it's based on deception. So my prediction is that we will see amazing progress in China the next few years beyond its technological and business advancements.

Another thing with Spiral Dynamics I came to think of is that stage Yellow and Turquoise - which are both a leap into second tier value systems - will be the formation of the world first order holon. Yellow is like stepping into the new world holon and Turquoise is the stage where we become established in it.

Second tier stages in Spiral Dynamics are transcend and include of all the stages in the first tier, from Purple to Green. It seems like a clever and valid model to me. And it fits precisely with the idea that the global ego, which is represented by the first tier stages, will be transcended and included in an integral way into the first order world holon.

I wrote earlier that transhumanism and its quest for immortality is the wrong way, because that's a continuation of the second order global ego holon and can never by itself take the necessary leap in to the first order world holon. Interestingly, living as a breatharian in nature separated from society is ALSO the wrong way, because that fails to include all the values created by the global ego, so it's a non-integral approach.

Desire is actually more powerful than fear. The ego has loads of fears, even when the fears are hidden in the subconscious below the conscious mind. If fear was stronger than desires we as egos would be frozen immovable because of all the fears in the ego. In reality what happens is that we do manage to do things according to desires, even when it's the desire to overcome fear. So desire beats fear.

I was watching a Mooji satsang video and I got the idea that when climbing on a ladder there is a moment when we are at two rungs at the same time, when moving from the lower to the higher rung. Similarly, to transcend the ego may be something similar, that there is a stage of development when we are in both the old ego consciousness and start to access the liberated state at the same time.

It feels like that for me. I can notice that I'm still in ego consciousness and at the same time I can see my ego state from another (hopefully liberated) state. The tricky part is the transcend and include. How will the ego be included, and what of the ego will be included? I think desires will be included although they will be adjusted so that they become correctly aligned with the higher stage.

My top desires at the moment, which seem a bit childish from my ego perspective are:

1. Eternal life without having to die first.

2. Glorified body that will be able to do amazing things such as physical shapeshifting.

3. That the whole earth, including all people, will reach that evolutionary stage soon.

I think it will happen! Although 'soon' I don't know how soon that will be.

I'm still a great fan of Trump but one AI expert mentioned Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang and said that Yang focuses on job loss due to automation and universal basic income. Not needed in 2020 probably but that is definitely the direction we will see in a near future I believe.

And the expert interviewed another AI expert who said that artificial intelligence will at first replace white collar jobs! Because most blue collar jobs require advanced robotics able to work in different physical environments with high dexterity which is more difficult to develop than only software which can be done for white collar jobs.

One tricky thing for politics is that there will be a shift from people having jobs to people having no jobs! And it will happen very quickly historically speaking, no more than within a few decades. This is because of the exponential progress of information technology. And as Ray Kurzweil said, even what used to be traditional technologies are becoming information technology.

Today jobs are what gives a lot of meaning in people's lives. There will have to be a shift from jobs as a supplier of meaning to a new form of meaning. Even here I believe it will be transcend and include. So the future meaning will not just be for people to become couch potatoes, eating chips and playing video games all days. That would be pretty pathetic. Instead it will be some form of transcend and include of serious work.

Not only will AI, robotics and other forms of automation radically change society within the next few decades (maybe even within the next decade), but also in my estimation, the global ego will turn more and more into a cocoon. This means that the global ego will become more and more mechanized, automized and less and less dependent on people doing the work for it.

In other words, people will more and more move away from the global ego! And they will move towards a new form of living. The new world system will depend on the global ego cocoon only during its developmental stage. And at the same time the global ego will depend on people, not for doing its work, but as customers/users! So there will be a peaceful and synergetic coexistence of both the global ego and the new world system forming.

Trump is focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs. That's the right approach for the moment since it's too early to move into some form of universal basic income. Even in 2024 it will likely be too early. So Andrew Yang will perhaps be better suited as a presidential candidate earliest 2032.

At the same time Trump signed an Executive Order about artificial intelligence, so he is doing a both/and approach. And we will see what China is up to. For example the Chinese company Huawei has been developing some new technologies such as 5G and the Mate X foldable phone which seems years ahead of the competitors' products, even Samsung's foldable phone.

Edited by Anderz

The transformation from caterpillar to butterfly could be more than just a metaphor for planetary change. Then it's the same kind of process on a higher holon level.

"When a caterpillar turns into a butterfly, the transformation is so radical that it's hard to believe they belong to the same species.

But regardless of the new wings and body, the new diet and airborne lifestyle, butterflies remember what they learned as babies.

In a study published yesterday in Public Library of Science ONE, Georgetown University biologists gave mild shocks to tobacco hornworm caterpillars while exposing the caterpillars to particular odors.

After the hornworms built cocoons and emerged as moths – a process that involves the reorganization of both brain and nervous system – they still avoided the smells that once brought them shocks." - Full article: https://www.wired.com/2008/03/butterflies-rem/

I poster earlier about how the World Wide Web is a global ego structure. That's the "caterpillar" stage. With the butterfly development analogy the World Wide Web will dissolve but also be included! It's like the transformation of the nervous system from caterpillar to butterfly. I think however that the internet will remain as the foundation. The World Wide Web is a layer on top of the internet so it can be replaced while still keeping the internet as a foundation and information infrastructure.

Actually the internet is NOT yet a global infrastructure because for example China has a Great Firewall:

"The Great Firewall of China (GFW) is the combination of legislative actions and technologies enforced by the People's Republic of China to regulate the Internet domestically. Its role in the Internet censorship in China is to block access to selected foreign websites and to slow down cross-border internet traffic.[1] The effect includes: limiting access to foreign information sources, blocking foreign internet tools (e.g. Google search, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia,[2][3] and others) and mobile apps, and requiring foreign companies to adapt to domestic regulations.[4][5]" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Firewall

There are also other countries who still are a part of: When the "Enemies of the Internet" list was introduced in 2006, it listed 13 countries.

That kind of fragmentation is a typical ego trait. The lack of global interconnection is because of political rather than technical reasons. What I predict will happen is that a trustless and decentralized layer will replace the World Wide Web.

"When combined, these values of security, decentralization, privacy and transparency offer the most profound quality of blockchain: trustlessness - a model that does not require trust to safely interact and transact.

Trust is, and has always been, the fundament upon which we make our decisions when transacting with one another. It is how we decide whether the party that we are interacting with are dependable and likely to fulfil their side of any deal. However, the nature of trust, or more precisely how it is determined, has not always been what it is today. As the nature of how we determine value  evolved, so did the range of people that we could transact with. Whereas once it would only be the people in our immediate vicinity, like a town or city, with the dawn of the internet the marketplace grew to include everyone in the world who has internet access.

One of the main problems faced by internet users today lies in their ability and knowledge of who they can or cannot trust. This constant need for managing trust has become big business for some of the largest companies in the world, a bill footed by the user." - Full article: https://lisk.io/academy/blockchain-basics/benefits-of-blockchain/why-is-blockchain-trustless

Ironically perhaps I have a speculation that China will provide the truly global network! The new global network needs to be approved and discussed beforehand by the nations of the world. This is I speculate an international layer ABOVE usual politics. And the intelligence agencies in the countries need to approve the security and safety of the global network, not only technically but also in relation to international and national law enforcement.

So it will not be some open source project controlled by nobody. My speculation is that China is actually trusted on the international level above public politics and that Trump banned the Chinese company Huawei as a stunt that makes it possible for China to launch its own network that later will be adopted globally because the network will be trustless (see my previous post) and decentralized, thereby removing the need for authorities regulating and managing the network, not even China will be able to act as an authority once the network has been launched and made open source.

The new global network will be transcend and include of the World Wide Web. This is easy to achieve by using the internet as the foundation for the new global network. Then countries will still be able to block the new global network by blocking the internet. And the content on the World Wide Web can easily be copied to the new network. That's the include part.

The transcend part is that the need for authorities will be removed other than allocation of IP addresses I guess. That's a milder version of the Bible's description of removing authorities with how the One who will be victorious will smash the nations to pieces!!! :D

With a decentralized global network, even the control of content needs to be included. Otherwise nasty and illegal content would spread unhindered like wildfire on the network. One way of solving that is to make access to the network the same as it is today with trusted browsers and app stores that block nasty content and apps. That is different than today where authorities are needed on the network level such as third party authorities for certificates, and DNS which is used for the World Wide Web is actually in practice controlled by a single authority:

"To a large extent, DNS is centralized. There is one top registrar for the .com. All other sellers of .com domains send new updates to that registrar, which sends regular updates to fixed list of top level DNS servers (the a through m servers in the root-servers.net domain). The same thing exists for the other top level domains. Each country has single top level root. The very top level (the final .) is manged by one company, ICANN. It decides on which new top level domains can come into existence and set DNS domain policy." - https://www.quora.com/Why-isnt-DNS-centralized

Not only that. The central authority ICANN itself says that DNS sucks basically:

"The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or ICANN, issued the notice late Friday, saying DNS, which converts numerical internet addresses to domain names, has been the victim of “multifaceted attacks utilizing different methodologies.”

It follows similar warnings from security companies and the federal government in the wake of attacks believe to be orchestrated by nation state hackers." - https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/23/icann-ongoing-attacks-dns/

And China has another reason for getting rid of DNS:

"ICANN Continues Excluding Russia & China From the Board ... China is 1/3rd of the Internet but has no representation on the board. The same for Russia." - http://netpolicynews.com/index.php/89-r/944-icann-continues-excluding-russia-china-from-the-board

Even the big corporations need the new network for new solutions such as the Internet of Things (IoT).

Because here we have the problem with DNS again:

"The recent distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack on Internet service provider Dyn highlighted the security shortcomings of the Internet of Things (IoT). However, the hackers’ real target was the domain name service (DNS), whose weaknesses made such an attack possible.

Furthermore, leveraging the IoT to mount DDoS attacks against DNS only scratches the surface of this crisis. Hackers actually leverage weaknesses in DNS to build the botnets of compromised IoT devices in the first place.

The challenges facing DNS don’t stop there, however. Because controlling DNS means controlling the Internet, the burgeoning nationalism of a Trump-led administration may take down the Internet as we know it, even before hackers can." - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbloomberg/2016/11/13/the-internet-of-things-dns-weaknesses-or-trump-which-will-sink-the-internet/

Here is a quote from 10 hours ago that impressed me:

"Only the one who has lost the need for security is truly secure." - Sadhguru

That's what I have been thinking in theory lately (the whole doesn't need protection) and it's great to see a similar recent statement by Sadhguru.