Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

@DrewNows Yes, Kevin said in the video I posted that the difference between people starving and people being able to live without food and water is people's emotions and thoughts. That to me sounds like different stages of Spiral Dynamics will affect that.

Ken Wilber has talked about both lines and stages, so for example one person can be highly developed in one line and less developed in other lines. One extreme example he has mentioned is a Nazi scientist with a very high IQ who at the same time is a total psychopath with low social intelligence.

It could be that breatharianism is possible in all stages of Spiral Dynamics. Nassim Haramein has suggested that all humans are already breatharians in the sense that it's not clear that all the energy used by the body comes from food. The human body seems to use more energy than can be explained by food intake alone, he said.

@Zigzag Idiot Yes! There is a lot of very ancient eastern knowledge about different levels of body, such as subtle body, causal body and rainbow body etc. I think I will do some research about that.

@Anderz interesting thank you. I’ve been shifting to fasting and want to try dry fasting now.

How about still growing/developing adolescence? Imagine a child raised in breatharianism 

5 minutes ago, Anderz said:

Ken Wilber has talked about both lines and stages, so for example one person can be highly developed in one line and less developed in other lines. One extreme example he has mentioned is a Nazi scientist with a very high IQ who at the same time is a total psychopath with low social intelligence.

In addition to Lines and stages ,,, our most immediate and ever fluctuating states of consciousness 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@DrewNows And even starving children! But I don't think breatharianism is something that can take away problems like starvation so easily. Because as I see it there is a brutal yet necessary reason for the scarcity in our world which is to make us grow and develop as a civilization.

One might believe that ancient spiritual eastern traditions are different than modern western medicine and biology. But this quote from the book Molecules of Emotion indicates that there is a connection:

"Because of the growing public awareness of my research on endorphins and other neuropeptides, people from all kinds of unexpected backgrounds had sought me out at the time. A bearded yogi dressed in white and wearing a turban showed up at my office one day to ask me if endorphins were concentrated along the spine in a way that corresponded to the Hindu chakras. The chakras, he explained, were centers of “subtle energy” that governed basic physical and metaphysical functions from sexuality to higher consciousness. I had no idea what he was talking about, but, trying to be helpful, I pulled out a diagram that depicted how there were two chains of nerve bundles located on either side of the spinal cord, each rich with many of the information-carrying peptides. He placed his own chakra map over my drawing and together we saw how the two systems overlapped. It was the first time I seriously considered that there might be a connection between my work and the Eastern viewpoint." - Candace Pert

When we struggle on the material level only, there will be scarcity and also an ever increase of entropy which means disorder. The second law of thermodynamics says that the amount of entropy always increases. However that physical law is only a statistical measurement describing a whole bunch of molecules moving randomly. With more fine-grained control the entropy can be reversed.

"Maxwell's demon is a thought experiment created by the physicist James Clerk Maxwell in 1867 in which he suggested how the second law of thermodynamics might hypothetically be violated.[1] In the thought experiment, a demon controls a small door between two chambers of gas. As individual gas molecules approach the door, the demon quickly opens and shuts the door so that only fast molecules are passed into one of the chambers, while only slow molecules are passed into the other. Because faster molecules are hotter, the demon's behaviour causes one chamber to warm up and the other to cool down, thereby decreasing entropy and violating the second law of thermodynamics." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_demon

Consciousness being able to affect the vacuum energy will produce a real Maxwell's demon effect. And I was thinking that nobody knows how to do that yet so that searching on the internet for this kind of information will be futile. But then I may be dismissing the ancient eastern knowledge and also modern research such as done at the International Academy of Consciousness.

And this is not only about breatharianism. To solve all basic survival problems in the world probably requires a more fundamental approach about consciousness vs materialism.

I did some research about different energy bodies. There may be truth in many of those descriptions but it's still too materialistic in my opinion and way too complex.

With the hypothesis that the universe has infinite intelligence and that the vacuum energy is the foundation for the material world, the pictures can be radically simplified.

The trick as I see it is to shift the perspective of oneself from being material to being space. Leo mentioned something similar about shifting our awareness into space. That's a more efficient approach I think than to examine all kinds of energy bodies which still are manifestations in space, and as I believe OF space (the vacuum energy).

Ha! Here Jubb blew my mind again. He says from about 3 minutes that the mitochondria in our cells tap into zero point energy:

Zero point energy, that's vacuum energy! It's often used in the so-called free energy technology, which isn't really free but a tapping into the vacuum energy. Mainstream science hasn't confirmed such technology yet, but there are some experts who claim that it works.

It also confirms, if Jubb is correct, Nassim Haramein's suggestion that the human body uses more energy than it gets from food.

In my experience the ego tensions inside the body are incredibly tense and heavy. That must be the pain body Eckhart Tolle has talked about. I believe those tensions slowly strangle the body to death through aging.

The good thing is that the ego tensions show where the cosmic breath of the vacuum energy needs to flow into and dissolve the tensions. The usual habitual tendency is for the mind to escape the tensions through numbing out the nervous system. Numbness is very dangerous for the health and when prolonged or chronic causes a deterioration of the biological tissue in the body. That's why the pain body at times becomes active and we can experience fits of anger and other nasty outbursts, even physical pain, as the body's attempt to prevent too much numbness.

My practice to reverse the nasty pain body build-up is to use inner body awareness practice and instead of letting the mind habitually run away from the pressure inside consciously dissolve the tensions. And I use body awareness with the mental intent of reversing the aging of the body. And with the intent of healing, to replace the need for traditional healthcare which treats symptoms on a too shallow level without resolving the deeper causes of illness.

The cosmic breath is deeper than the ordinary breathing of air. When we grow as a fetus, it's the heart that develops first. And I read in some medical article that we cannot feel pain in the heart and instead what we feel is so-called referred pain.

My guess is that if we would activate that feeling we would experience immense pain inside the heart because of our disconnected state of being, such as the separate ego. So to be safe one practice is to let the cosmic breath gradually and slowly awaken in the heart and mind. And my method is simply to have the intent to start feeling a pleasant peace flowing inside the heart and throughout the body.

Edited by Anderz

To simplify it, one can say that when we are identified as a separate ego we have deadly orgone in our heart, and when the cosmic breath is activated there is neutral orgone in our heart.

"Orgone (/ˈɒrɡoʊn/) is a pseudo-scientific[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] spiritual concept variously described as an esoteric energy or hypothetical universal life force. Originally proposed in the 1930s by Wilhelm Reich,[8][9][10] and developed by Reich's student Charles Kelley after Reich's death in 1957, orgone was conceived as the anti-entropic principle of the universe, a creative substratum in all of nature comparable to Mesmer's animal magnetism (1779), to the Odic force (1845) of Carl Reichenbach and to Henri Bergson's élan vital (1907).[11] Orgone was seen as a massless, omnipresent substance, similar to luminiferous aether, but more closely associated with living energy than with inert matter. It could allegedly coalesce to create organization on all scales, from the smallest microscopic units—called "bions" in orgone theory—to macroscopic structures like organisms, clouds, or even galaxies.[12]

Reich argued that deficits or constrictions in bodily orgone were at the root of many diseases, much as deficits or constrictions in the libido could produce neuroses in Freudian theory. ... for Reich libido was a life-affirming force repressed by society directly." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

"Libido (/lɪˈbiːdoʊ/; colloquial: sex drive) is a person's overall sexual drive or desire for sexual activity." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libido

Therefore not only is there a risk of activating immense pain in the heart but also a risk of removing the block of sexual energy too abruptly. Those are two major components of the ego 1) sense of separation and 2) blocked sexual energy.

Too much sense of separation produces deadly orgone in the heart and too fast removal of the sexual block causes too much positive orgone in the heart. For the cosmic breath to start working inside the heart it requires a balanced flow resulting in neutral orgone as the foundation of one's being.

I have only heard Nassim Haramein briefly mention the cosmic breath. What exactly is the cosmic breath? My take on it is that the cosmic breath is the motion of the vacuum energy. And remarkably, the pilot wave interpretation of quantum mechanics allows motion by vibrations without the need for uncertainty or randomness.

This short video illustrates how pilot waves are formed:

Hal Puthoff said when talking about zero point energy that there are waves that span the entire universe. I think that the universe is intelligent and with precise control of those "nonlocal" waves it can explain quantum mechanics without the need for uncertainty or randomness.

Think of a video file of 1 gigabyte. That video is just timeless information. Similarly, all the past is timeless information in the now.

The past is real but there is no actual time in the past, just as there is no actual time in the video file.

So the cosmic breath starts now and flows into the future.

And the ego too is just timeless information in the now.

Both the past and the ego are real but there is no actual time in them. And the ego is merely a part of the past. It's similar to Leo's analogy of the individual being a partition of a hard drive. The partition exists yet it doesn't contain anything in itself and simply marks a region of information.

Therefore the cosmic breath is also the realization of oneness.

This video by Leo I think is a great explanation of thoughts: Grasping The Illusory Nature Of Thought - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEQTk75XFjU

I came to realize that our thoughts are extremely powerful but still, it's just information in the now. Thoughts are bit different than the past and the newness, the novelty in the thoughts are able to suck in oftentimes all our conscious attention.

Thoughts too are a part of the cosmic breath! And being aware of the thoughts as only a part of our experience I found to be a useful mindfulness practice. It allows me to move into feelings and sense perceptions more. The trick I found is to cultivate pleasant feelings or else my mind tends to snap back into only thinking again. Easier said than done!

Edited by Anderz

The bad news: Eckhart Tolle said that thinking has become too dominating in our world today. I think it's even worse than that, and that thinking has been hijacked by our industrial and information age.

The good news is that we can recognize thinking to be only a part of us, not our whole sense of self. I'm doing this in practice at the moment by focusing on how I feel first and noticing thoughts second. This switches the habitual priority of being fixated on thinking all the time.

So far my experience has been that my feelings do increase but that also means increased suffering! Nasty. My goal now is to turn the suffering into pleasant peaceful feelings.

But don't we need to focus on thinking first in order to ensure our survival? I don't think so. First of all, thinking is a limited form of intelligence so we BLOCK our deeper intelligence by limiting our sense of self to thinking alone. And as for IQ, Eckhart Tolle said: "All IQ tests show is your ability to solve little puzzles. Intelligence is so much vaster than that."

And Leo hammers this point even more thoroughly in this video: What Is Intelligence? - Infinite Intelligence Explained - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQSUu2CRRBE

And consider the trend of the future: first Deep Blue won over the best human player in chess, and then IBM's supercomputer Watson beat the best human players in the game of Jeopardy. And Google's Alpha Go and AlphaStar have beaten top human players in Go and in StarCraft II.

Even when artificial intelligence becomes smarter than us in thinking we humans can still remain on top by moving up in abstraction levels. So we can let computers think for us as a tool. And feelings can be a very high abstraction level of intelligence. So my take on it is that we need to REDUCE our thinking and start using feelings more in order to expand our intelligence.

The separate ego causes a lot of thinking with its survival drive. By tapping into higher intelligence all that struggle can be dropped. So then why the ego? The answer is that the ego has been necessary to make us form individual personalities.

The theory I'm testing now is that the ego can be dropped when it has served its purpose, like an egg only necessary while the chick grows inside the egg.

And to really boost my practice I'm asking the question: does my ego make me survive? And the answer I get is that, no, my ego will kill me! It's the ego that causes aging and death. If I want to live forever I need to drop my ego.

So, then, since all people as far as we know officially throughout history have grown old and died, did they all have egos that killed them? My answer is: yes. Remember, all past exists now and only now.

It seems to me that the world we live in at the moment is like Plato's cave where everybody grows old and die. Total insanity and horror. And until we face that fact, and move out of the cave, all we do will be just like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Listen to the little girl's question and notice Sadhguru's reluctance to answer. That's quite telling I think. It's almost like Sadhguru is admitting that something is very wrong with how we live so short lifespans.