Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anderz

Breatharianism Journal

540 posts in this topic

My current speculation: Biology is controlled by water. In our bodies the water becomes structured by the collective ego of the world. It causes the water to become too rigid and inflexible which produces deadly orgone. The water in turn is controlled by the vacuum energy. And the vacuum energy is controlled by intelligence, or Spirit as the Bible calls it:

"Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit." - John 3:5-6

But isn't that just a reference to baptism? Not likely. As the presenter in this video explains, the baptism interpretation is an attempt to fit a future tradition back in time into the Bible text. Doesn't compute.

The presenter also mentioned:

"I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." - Ezekiel 36:25-26

Heart of stone, that's deadly orgone! And again a reference to the heart. As I see it, from a physical point of view what will happen is that the intelligence of the vacuum energy will become activated within our hearts and start acting on the water in the blood and in the rest of the body,

Nature is very sophisticated compared to our artificial human artifacts. Nevertheless, nature is ALSO a part of the collective ego of the world. And the global ego, which includes both humanity and the rest of nature, is a result of a disconnection from the cosmic breath, the deeper intelligence that is hidden from us in today's world.

The disconnect in turn results in an ever increase of entropy in the world. And the global ego is a constant struggle to maintain low entropy against the steady onslaught of entropy increase.

In order to prevent aiming too low, we therefore need to aim for an automatic restoration of the entropy balance in the world. In practical terms it means that instead of increased deterioration there will be automatic improvement, including automatic restoration of our physical health.

The global ego is a necessary cosmic trick to develop planets, but it causes a total mess in terms of sanity. For example, the global ego turns us individual humans into separate egos who struggle against each other, to the point of us becoming sadists who enjoy experiencing other people getting hurt, because from a win-lose game theory zero-sum perspective it can boost the sadist's ego in relation to those being hurt. At the same time such situation is a long-term lose-lose for the global ego as a whole, so it causes the sadist to feel shame at the same time as a means of stifling the sadistic urges.

So the sadist, even a psychopath, will feel shame, at least on a subconscious level. The same with anger which is the global ego's instinct of preventing imbalance in the form of people getting too isolated which is lose-lose long term. And revenge, that's a real beauty. Why would anyone spend a lot of time, energy and even money on getting revenge on somebody who from a rational ego perspective isn't worth all that attention? The answer is that revenge is the global ego's primitive social instinct of making sure even totally selfish in a narrow egoic way people work for the good of the whole by giving them emotional gratification when taking revenge.

One symbolism for the global ego is the dragon guarding a gold treasure. Another symbol for the global ego is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The global ego is a cosmic development tool and is ultimately something good. However the dragon will be slain and through revelation the gold treasure will lead to the tree of life.

I also think that the ouroboros, the symbol of a snake or dragon eating its own tail, is a symbol for the global ego. For example the money system today represents the head of the snake and the tail is us humans being sucked dry by the negative-sum money as debt system.

Another possible symbolism for us still a part of the global ego are the goats in the Bible:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left." - Matthew 25:31-33

This might seem like a conflict situation but actually both the goats and the sheep are the same wholeness, and it's just that those of us who are still goats still have our separate ego identifications. We are already a oneness. The Bible describes it with verses like:

"Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?" - 2 Corinthians 13:5

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you." - John 14:20

I find it powerful to use the Bible and other religious texts. Do I know that they describe the truth? No, but it can be used as a hypothesis, and there is huge collective support for the texts of the major religions, like a massive morphic field. If I would try to introduce my own new beliefs, even if they were true, it would be a tiny morphic field.

Here is a passage in the Bible about how God heals all diseases:

"Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
   who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases," - Psalm 103:2-3

And sin as I interpret it is the separate ego. This means I think that removing the ego and healing go together.

When identified with the ego, personal relationships are not difficult, they are impossible!

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." - Matthew 5:46-48

Ego relationships are impossible since the ego is a delusional state.

Sadhguru said that he can use his intellect like a tool. He doesn't need to think! He can use his mind like he uses a hand, whereas we ordinary people think all the time, he said.

His claim seems radical but it actually fits with my idea that our thinking is only needed as a learning tool, not something that we need to do all the time or even for practical tasks.

I will do some practices to examine if my thinking can drop away and I still can take care of daily living.

I discovered one practice that actually works for stopping my thinking. When I put conscious attention into my heart my thoughts stop. There are some problems with the practice though. First it requires conscious effort to do, which may be fine since it's a practice, only intended as a stepping stone. Secondly it feels unpleasant! And it also makes it difficult to function practically when doing the practice.

I will practice it a bit more to see if the situation improves. It could be it's like when trying to learn a new skill, where in the beginning there will be more struggle.

The ego is a cruel joke but a necessary one as a device to form our individual personalities. The good thing is that there is a process of evolution and the future is more developed than the past.

Therefore my new practice is to do nothing. All my ego actions are based on my past conditioning and delusion of separation. In order to let the actual future pull me up from the ego stage I need to stop my own attempts of doing things.

The practice of doing nothing is in one way very easy: just use the ego mind to choose to do nothing and let life go on. In another way it's a very difficult practice due to the incredible momentum the ego has.

Also, my idea may be totally wrong! And that the ego has true free will and that the future is undetermined. But in either case, I will do the practice of doing nothing to see what happens. If the practice doesn't work I can just drop it.

I find the doing nothing practice interesting but I came to realize that there is a danger of developing what is called depersonalization syndrom:

"The Little-Known Downsides of Mindfulness Practice

...  a 2009 paper in Advances in Mind-Body medicine ... included reports of depersonalization (feeling detached from one’s mental processes or body)" - https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-science-behind-behavior/201604/the-little-known-downsides-mindfulness-practice

To avoid falling into a trap like that I came up with a modified version of the practice. When we breathe it is usually a subconscious process where the breathing happens without us being consciously aware of it. And we can also become consciously aware of our breathing. A third possibility is that we take conscious control of our breathing.

There is is a fourth possibility: we can become aware of our breathing and and let the autonomous breathing happen but instead of just observing it we can join the act of breathing with our conscious control. I'm not sure yet if that's a wise thing to do, or if it will mess up the mind even further. Anyway, the same thing can be done with the doing nothing practice. Instead of just stop doing, to stop doing, then observe the automatic control of life, and then join that movement with one's volitional conscious control.

Is there any support for my modified practice in any established religious text? Yes, I think there is:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." - Matthew 11:28-30

Christ symbolizes the way and the truth and the life. Christ can be seen as the evolutionary drive towards the future. Jesus said: "learn from me". And that is what the practice is about; to wait for life as a whole to do the pull, and then join that movement with one's own personal volition. So instead of my ego trying to manage my life, the practice is to follow and learn from the bigger movement of the totality of life.

Some hardcore nonduality people might find my following Christ/Jehova/Allah/Krishna/Buddha/Evolution practice to be duality. And there is truth to that, so what can be done is to see both one's personal volition and the following of the whole movement of life as one process. That's oneness! And nonduality.

I think of Satan as the global ego. The Bible says that Satan is the prince of this world, and Satan is also called the great dragon in the Bible iirc.

So it's important to avoid following "Satan" when doing the following the whole of life practice. Satan symbolizes duality and delusion of separation, and appropriately Satan is related to lies. This means avoid lusting after money and serving money in other ways, and it means avoiding ego relationships and hoarding material possessions out of fear. Notice however that getting money, relationships and material possessions are fine as long as they are in harmony with all of life. And even to have too small expectations is also an imbalance.

The global ego still dominates the world. Just look at the internet, both in news and in social media. Even spiritual teachers it seems to me are still in the grip of the ego when they give the impression of how very precious they think their own personal past is and at the same time they have a firm belief in inevitable aging and death. It must drive them mad inside! To cling to one's personal past as something immensely valuable and at the same time believing that they will die and many of them talk about reincarnation, which means a wiping out of their personal past from their experience! A total inner conflict and inconsistent psychological state.

As I see it the past is real, including our personal past, yet it's only timeless information coming into existence now, not in some actual past. So the ego puts way too much emphasis on memories, especially personal memories and identification with its own isolated past. At the same time the ego is scared shitless of its own death. So the thing the ego clings to with frantic fervor is the same thing the ego believes it inevitably will lose. Can one get anymore insane than that?

The mad ego situation causes tensions in the body and mind that slowly strangle the body to death through aging. So my take on it is that the ego tensions need to dissolve, such as through mindfulness practice and inner body awareness.

Our personal memories are of course valuable, including knowledge, experience and personal identity. However all of the ego's past is a result of the global ego and therefore contains huge amounts of conflict. Leo said something useful in his video about body awareness that we need to relax both the body and the mind. And I now came to think that we also need to relax our memories! Or our relationship to our memories rather.

I think it's possible that our memories are stored outside the body, but there is some kind of interface from the body to memories. And possibly the water in the body is where the ego memory tension is. That would explain why the Bible says that we need to be reborn out of water and Spirit. Our physical body needs to turn into the "holy grail" with holy water, filled with the Holy Spirit. Or to use an atheistic explanation: the intelligence in the vacuum energy needs to start acting on the water in our body and dissolve the memory tensions.

I think I'm onto something! The ego is an incredibly heavy clinging to memories which includes an ancient habit of how to project future scenarios from those memories. Of course, this realization isn't something new. Spiritual teachers such as Eckhart Tolle have talked about this for ages. But I can see it in practice now.

What is new for me is the idea that all that clinging to memories is unnecessary. If the past is changeless AND the future is changeless, what am I doing clinging to memories and struggling with future scenarios? It's a delusion of separation. In theory all that hard struggle will melt away with this realization. And that's what I'm starting to discover in practice.

The practice of seeing reality as changeless has made me tired and burdened. Not good. I was expecting the opposite, that when realizing that effort is unnecessary there would be more ease. Maybe it takes some time for the realization to sink into my subconscious, or it's a false idea. I will continue the practice and see what happens in the coming days.

I became tired and burdened by the practice, but one interesting thing happened and that is that almost immediately after having woken up in the morning the thought about changeless past and future came to me. So somehow the concept has already become fairly deep in me.

And it can be used as a simplified practice. All that needs to happen for the practice is a reminder now and then of changeless past and future, and the way I think changes. Hopefully the practice will bring about a change that makes my life easier after a while.

Aha! I think I know why I feel burdened and tired by the practice, because it has started to reveal the global ego. My personal ego is a result of and a part of the global ego, which is an enormously heavy chunk of historical and present burden, struggles and conflict.

Only a few nondual and other spiritual teachers have talked about the illusion of the ego. The rest of the world is still heavily trapped in the separate ego. It's a massive collective morphic/belief field.