Aldo

Can one become more unconscious

6 posts in this topic

Do you guys think that one person can become more and more unconscious over time? Also go back in the S.D. stages to a previous stage?

@Aldo Why would you even need to ask such a question?  Are you doubting your own progress?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

42 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Do you guys think that one person can become more and more unconscious over time? Also go back in the S.D. stages to a previous stage?

Interesting....addiction comes to mind, especially drugs and alcohol. Also, being involved with "hate" groups.

Edit: I'm just referring to becoming more unconscious. I have no interest in S.D. stages

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

22 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Yes you can devolve but its more likely if you already have a big part of that lower stage in you. Traumatic events can cause you to drop in stages drastically, an Orange person who becomes homeless might have to tap into his Red to survive. A Blue person might fall into almost Purple rituals during tough times.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Aldo It’s not a direct linear progression like that. It’s not like one day you graduate from Orange and receive an official diploma of Greenness. 

It’s more like moving to Chile and trying to learn Spanish. There will be times it feels like you are making progress, times when it feels like you are making no progress and times when it seems like you are regressing backwards. Yet over time, you learn Spanish and become fluent. You have embodied it and can speak the language now. You won’t forget it.

@Serotoninluv thats a good analogy

I know im mostly stage orange so im trying to evolve to green by connecting with people and trying to have better relationships but at the same time it feels like im suppressing feelings such as hate jelosy and anger