Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamill

PUA BOOks

9 posts in this topic

What books should I read to get better cause I was mostly taking action and doing cold aproaches or in club but any of that seems to be working

Any suggestions ?

The Game by Neil Strauss. It's a classic but I haven't read it myself. 

The Rational Male series by Rollo Tomassi. Not technically PUA but Red Pill. Goes deep into the Sexual Market Place. 

Apparently that guy from Alpha Male Strategies wrote a book as well. The strategies on his YouTube channel are very effective. 

The book Models by Mark Manson is quite good. Also get your hands on any of the RSD videos. They aren't books, but they have all you need to know.

@kamill Videos and courses will be much better than books for this purpose.

Better yet, consider hiring a dating coach or taking a bootcamp. Getting good a dating is extremely hands-on. You cannot learn it as a theory. None of the theory translates into real life. You need massive field experience.

50 parts experience to 1 part theory. Otherwise no results.

For cold approach to work you need to be doing 100s of approaches each month. At least until you develop some skill. Then you can ease up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Rinne said:

@Leo Gura Leo did you ever take a bootcamp? 

Yes

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

@Leo Gura dont you think that the whole PUA scene got a little to 'bubblegum' nowadays? 

Like there is more made out more of it then it is, rather then just sticking to some core principles? 

On 5/15/2019 at 2:55 PM, SFRL said:

dont you think that the whole PUA scene got a little to 'bubblegum' nowadays?

I don't really know what that means.

Stick to the core principles of course. Flashy game is bad game. The best game is chill, friendly, and so natural it doesn't look like game at all.

Seek to be totally natural, congruent, authentic, and humble. Natural, chill, and authentic works like magic.

When you boil game down to its essence you'll discover it's just you being you to the hilt. But it takes A LOT of experience to reach that point.