Sauvik

Confused,should I go ahead with starting my pickup/men's coaching company already.

17 posts in this topic

So I have been in to personal development since about all most 3 years and about 2 years ago I started to learn that it's possible to become better with women when i came across pick up material on the internet, Initially I viewed it dubiously,as I had strongly believed that women can't be manipulated to truely like you and even if they can be , I was not interested in being inauthentic, as I know it would have side effects. But it didn't take long for me to understand that well there might be a little manipulation here and there ( depending on how you choose to learn) but it's a great tool to develop my masculinity and infact for overall self development.

I started to love pick up , the activity suited my temperament and it forced me to be my best . 

I have now in allmost 1.5 years since going out have approached over 1000 girls . I have completely transformed the way I talk to  women , I have the confidence to attract any girl I wish to. In terms of results it's not really huge numbers though, In 1.5 years I have had full physical relations with 4 girls,   I am not very concerned about the numbers anyway I am confident it will increase and hate to objectify women for ego gratification.

I am very passionate about pick up and since beginning I desired to build a career upon it.

I want to start a men's coaching company in India , I really want to educate men on these principles as most of the men today are out of touch with them. I think that would be of service to the whole society both men and women.

Here I wanted opinions from eligible people, as I am wondering should I wait for some more time to start my pickup / men's coaching company so that I have more results and have more experience say 2-3 years of more gaming or should I start it right away and expect to learn as I teach..?

PS: I am a college drop out , always have been interested in entrepreneurship and since I am passionate about pick up I think it would be the best thing to start giving value with. I am right now also in a condition that I am all most broke now lost all my savings and living with my parents.I am now vigorously  working on improving my financial conditions as they are lagging behind since a long time and it's impacting on all aspects of my life,I have been avoiding jobs all though I am confident I'll get myself a relatively decent one( I have worked in sales and work in events as an freelance emcee) if I want to.

Edited by Sauvik

I vote YES for starting your company versus waiting.

But, I would not want to learn from you. You're not a badass at the level that I expect from a pickup teacher.

4 girls you slept with in 1.5 years? That's nothing bro. Average Chump style. You seem to be good looking so I'd expect more results from you even without learning any game.

I pull more ass than that being my autistic self.

I'm not trying to put you down, by the way. More sex is definitely not always better, and I believe that you are doing great.

BUT... your prospective customers are NOT going to think so. They will only pay to learn from someone with the ability to be a full-on gangster (in their eyes) and you aren't there yet.

Personally I wouldn't feel good teaching something I don't master. But it's your call. You could start pickup groups/lairs and start wingmanning/coaching people like crazy. Then if at some point they want to pay you for it, you'll know you have something.

Pickup coaches here make offers like: "Go out one night with me and you'll get laid, guaranteed or your money back." That's pretty compelling. Can you offer that quality of coaching?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy, love the honesty.

Have been thinking on similar lines , I mean yeah it would be difficult, I am certainly not there yet  I know, infact I have a long way to go in learning this, and i am excited about it.

I will need to be very vigilant of my ego and not let it stop me from learning more , as that would be the worst  thing of all. Thats one of the things I am afraid of most here , not being able to manage my ego with thestudents properly would take me down, it's also tricky as I'll have to maintain the balance between keeping in mind that I still have a lot to learn  and giving value to my students through what I know and through Sharing the passion I have towards game.

Though spirituality and personal development work I have been doing, does makes me feel confident about this .

Thanks for your insight.

@Sauvik  If this is your true passion then there's no reason to wait on coaching people. You can start right away. And see how that goes: maybe your students get laid a lot when they go out with you! That's real results. Then you can start charging money. If you can do that without pretending to have more experience than you actually do, seems like a good path

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

How much did you learn in this time? 1.5 years is really not that much. I have a friend who coaches and has around 10 years of experience. Not saying you need that. But if this is your purpose, go all out for it! Read everything you can find and practice a lot. Leading by example, people need to be convinced that you are actually good.

@Sauvik do it. but don't expect it to fulfill you for much longer. as you mature and grow, you will notice that there is a DEEPER level of relationship that cannot be achieved by friendships with benefits.

unborn Truth

On 11.5.2019 at 1:45 PM, ajasatya said:

@Sauvik do it. but don't expect it to fulfill you for much longer. as you mature and grow, you will notice that there is a DEEPER level of relationship that cannot be achieved by friendships with benefits.

My thoughts exactly. Sound like you could (hopefully, a woman speaking here) grow out of it. I do think men in India need to evolve, but pick-up is not what they need, I'm sorry to say.

@ajasatya well that is the point of doing it going through the journey, I see men in their 60's successful, intelligent men who still look at women like a 18 year old boy, that's the last thing I want for myself, having a lot of experiences with women along with spiritual work is what really slowly evolves us to a point where we are truely mature and are being able to have a true interdependent relationship. To be able to love truely selflessly and passionately ,like a warrior you need to work, it doesn't comes just like that atleast in my experience.

@vibrate hmm I think everyone needs to evolve, afterall we all come to the world with a limited consciousness. You for example will evolve a bit if you stop generalizing and judging...?☺️

3 hours ago, Sauvik said:

@vibrate hmm I think everyone needs to evolve, afterall we all come to the world with a limited consciousness. You for example will evolve a bit if you stop generalizing and judging...?☺️

I'm not a very judgemental person, but I know enough about pick-up to hope that great men will evolve from it,  and you sound like one. What I meant is go for the coaching, but continue to evolve yourself so that it won't stop at pick-up.

@Sauvik

Begin the idea now.

Hesitation is the greatest sin.

Do not hesitate. Advance with a spirit of victory and justice.

So many young men will benefit from your business. Providing of course, you have the metal to start it.

You have a noble vision. Begin it now. Good luck and you have my consent.

** the condition of men vs women in India is difficult at the moment. Your service will help heal this current tension.

I vote for finishing college in communications or business for the relationships and during all that, work on business. 

Just my 2 cents. You’ll do great 

Thanks guys for all your insights, I have decided to go with ahead with Coaching, I decided to go ahead and take a formal Coaching to become a coach, I am Taking arfeen khans life coaching program, through which I'll get certified and choose the relationship and dating niche and coach men specifically. 

Financially I am now in quite a big debt after paying for the course but it's my life purpose and I don't think I could take a better decision. I am a little scared and also excited. 

Again thanks to all for your responses.

Edited by Sauvik

1000 girls? wtf...man. 

I don´t know what to tell you but... I think you should focus in marketing. I think have enough skills with that statistics lmao...

By the way, to fellow actualizer to fellow actualizer... what advice would you give me to start picking up girls? I used to do it about 5 years ago, where I was more shy than now, but now I can´t get myself to fucking do it lol, what surprises me because now I think I´m more confident than before...or not lol I´m so confused. Need advice. I think I have get very comfotable and because it seems so uncomfortable start picking up again i can´t get myself to doit.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 well actually 1000 girls in one year is  the bare minimum according to standard pick up recommendation. 

Anyway, so yes age does makes us more confident ( I if we are aging right), since you feel you are more confident than 5 years ago you probably are. But being confident with women is a different thing.

Unless you go in front of a girl and are fully feeling confident and are comfortably expressing yourself freely you don't know.

There is no way other than taking to a girl face to face to learn and gain confidence with women, keep that in mind.

First have a vision for yourself why do you want to do this, maybe you want to have a beautiful fun girlfriend who's great on bed , or may you want  a harem of girls or Maybe you want to just work on your masculinity discover it and develop it, whatever it is make it clear why you wanna get better with interacting with women.

Then Start the process of taking consistent action and constant learning from them.

Make a point to talk to 3, 5 or if you wanna go hard core 10 women a day. Ideally in beginning you should talk to about 100 Girls a month.

Journalling about these interactions everyday is very very beneficial, before sleeping write down what you learned what you need to work on and what you're doing good.

Along with this watch/read maybe one or two videos/articles every day not more than that, don't indulge in theory much.

And along all this when take care of your life other wise, have great health, excercise, meditate daily, have good food, focus on being in a great mood being passionate about your day.

If you do this for 3 months consistently you'll  skyrocket  your not only your confidence and love life but much much more.

in my opinion guys NEED pickup in india. have you seen the average indian and their game level? the poor parenting, strict blue culture and hyper focus on studies prevents the men from gaining authentic confidence, social skills or skills with women. 

i also wanted to start a pickup company just like you. ive been thinking about it over the past few weeks and I really want to execute on it soon. pm me! maybe we can talk more about the idea?

it also feels like my purpose, and i also really suck at it too haha. it felt like i wrote your post honestly lol

Edited by d0ornokey

On 19/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, Sauvik said:

@Javfly33 well actually 1000 girls in one year is  the bare minimum according to standard pick up recommendation. 

Anyway, so yes age does makes us more confident ( I if we are aging right), since you feel you are more confident than 5 years ago you probably are. But being confident with women is a different thing.

Unless you go in front of a girl and are fully feeling confident and are comfortably expressing yourself freely you don't know.

There is no way other than taking to a girl face to face to learn and gain confidence with women, keep that in mind.

First have a vision for yourself why do you want to do this, maybe you want to have a beautiful fun girlfriend who's great on bed , or may you want  a harem of girls or Maybe you want to just work on your masculinity discover it and develop it, whatever it is make it clear why you wanna get better with interacting with women.

Then Start the process of taking consistent action and constant learning from them.

Make a point to talk to 3, 5 or if you wanna go hard core 10 women a day. Ideally in beginning you should talk to about 100 Girls a month.

Journalling about these interactions everyday is very very beneficial, before sleeping write down what you learned what you need to work on and what you're doing good.

Along with this watch/read maybe one or two videos/articles every day not more than that, don't indulge in theory much.

And along all this when take care of your life other wise, have great health, excercise, meditate daily, have good food, focus on being in a great mood being passionate about your day.

If you do this for 3 months consistently you'll  skyrocket  your not only your confidence and love life but much much more.

Thanks friend. I wish you luck