David Hammond

Becoming the breath means permanent enlightenment

149 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity Don't worry, I'm doing that by loving whatever arises in me. Even my hate for you.xD 

People want to take that way a from me by insisting that I abandon shadow work so that they can feel better about themselves. 

Make up your mind!!

LOL its good to know that theres still perspectives among enlightened people, even though nobody is taking ownership of it LUL 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

LOL its good to know that theres still perspectives among enlightened people, even though nobody is taking ownership of it LUL 

Enlightenment doesnt mean you give up your ego. It's just the ability to freely move between 2 orders of reality.

7 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

It's the permanent understanding through seeing non conceptually that non dual awareness (emptiness, the substratum that precedes e everything) is the same as name and form.

Name and form are just nothing. 

Think of it this way by taking the example of a table:

The word "table" is name and form. 

"Wood" is the reality.

What is wood?

Wood is another name and form for cells. 

So wood is the name and form for cells.

What is cells?

Cells is the name and form for atoms.

What is atoms?

Atoms is the name and form for sub atomic quarks.

What is quarks?

This investigation can go infinately.

Everything that exists doesn't actually exist, it's all name and form, but at the same time also emptiness...

There is no creation and no creator, it appears to be the case, but appearances are ultimately ungraspable, we don't know what this appearance is, it's emptiness.

You see you are exactly that non dual dark bear from video Shin posted. You think/beleive what enlightenment is. Those are all teachings pointers nothing more, yes there are Truth in them but they are not Truth. You become that "emptiness" You are not aware of it. Because "you" is dead gone eradicated. 

@David Hammond David could you please tell me if i could control my breath with this meditation cause i have a big problem to not control it??

Also have problem with one nostril, would that be okay? really want to do this meditation right.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@zeroISinfinity he has not become the Absolute yet but he understands where the map is pointing to.  That's more than most people get.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity he has not become the Absolute yet but he understands where the map is pointing to.  That's more than most people get.  

Where am I ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You see you are exactly that non dual dark bear from video Shin posted. You think/beleive what enlightenment is. Those are all teachings pointers nothing more, yes there are Truth in them but they are not Truth. You become that "emptiness" You are not aware of it. Because "you" is dead gone eradicated. 

Oh, ok. You have pushed me to this. You never became enlightened. You became aware that the world you see arises on your mind. The images you see come in through your eyes and a "world" is processed by your brain. When you knock out your I thought everything merges. It's just a yogi mind bending trick. It isn't enlightenment. 

This is why you need to go study under a real master so you can be aware of these experiences and see them for what they are.

Edited by David Hammond

@David Hammond David....he had a mystical experience in which he became directly conscious of Being.  He became Being.  It may have only been for a short time but it happened.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@David Hammond there is Both and none at once.  Thats infinity.  Try wrapping your mind around that.  You can't.  But you can be it.

I don't think you are grasping what is being said here...we aren't kidding around about it.  You can actually BE it!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond David....he had a mystical experience in which he became directly conscious of Being.  He became Being.  It may have only been for a short time but it happened.   

I explain already that this is just a thing that you can do to manipulate the mind. 

You guys got to hook up with a teacher. Enlightenment teachings are secret. They can only be transmitted when you're ready by a teacher you are with for years.

You cannot find it on youtube lol.

That's why there is a lot of teachers with their own teachings and much disagreement.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@David Hammond there is Both and none at once.  Thats infinity.  Try wrapping your mind around that.  You can't.  But you can be it.

I don't think you are grasping what is being said here...we aren't kidding around about it.  You can actually BE it!

Yes it feels like you be it because IT IS your own mind. Your own mind is the world. When you remove the I thought for a minute there is no subject object anymore. There is just "being in all directions". YOUR MIND!!!

Edited by David Hammond

@David Hammond That's the exact type of mindset that will never get you there.

But I'm gonna go meditate.  See you guys later.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I explain already that this is just a thing that you can do to manipulate the mind. 

You guys got to hook up with a teacher. Enlightenment teachings are secret. They can only be transmitted when you're ready by a teacher you are with for years.

You cannot find it on youtube lol

That's a good excuse to stay unconscious.

Very good excuse

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Inliytened1 What you had a moment of is jeddi stuff. It's nice, but you can't get back to it because you don't know the steps. I already explain this to you.

@David Hammond not the same thing.

One day j hope it hits you and when it does you will be like "Holy fuck! That's what they were talking about!"

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Yes it feels like you be it because IT IS your own mind. Your own mind is the world. When you remove the I thought for a minute there is no subject object anymore. There is just "being in all directions". YOUR MIND!!!

Full blown solipsism. No enlightenment is not solipsism 

@David Hammond the breathing techniques are valid.  They are a form of buddhist mediation.  It works.  But don't put a time limit on it.  And it hasn't worked for yourself yet.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

Shouldn't only a enlightened person recognize another enlightened person? The rest will recognize only what they can or want to on that enlightened person. 

Enlightened person does indeed recognizes who is and who is not.