Conrad

When Awareness becomes aware of itself

28 posts in this topic

When Awareness becomes aware of itself, the separate "I" ceases to exists as Awareness becomes Self-knowing and Self-aware. The real I emerges aware of itself as it is: I Alone exists. I am Everything. This becomes Self-illuminating. Awareness is literally aware of itself! 

The drop (finite you) and the ocean (infinite you) are identical. They are one and the same Being. When I am aware of Myself I am aware that Only I Exists. When I look at an object, I am aware that the object is I. There is only Awareness aka You. 

When Awareness becomes totally One with itself, it becomes aware that it is Omnipotent and God. Awareness begins with identifying with the ego-mind, to becoming aware of itself as God. It can do this, it does this. It’s confirmed by my personal direct experience and you can confirm it too because you are already It but not conscious of It. 

@Conrad You are literally bigger than our solar system and you exhibit more power every second than any God you could ever imagine

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Great explanation Godrad?

Edited by tedens

@zeroISinfinity

It has. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Where you at is not full enlightenment sorry. 

the thing is that I'm nowhere and everywhere simultaneously. 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Where you at is not full enlightenment sorry. 

*hits you over the head*

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Where is the love in all that ?

Don't stop there like all those filthy zen devils who teach from that half ass realization.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Conrad I'm glad that you came back. I am not omitting that You've always been??

Edited by tedens

@Conrad Pure isness.  Pure Being.  Pure Conscioisness.  God.

And you are IT.

Our words only point to it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Where is the love in all that ?

Don't stop there like all those filthy zen devils who teach from that half ass realization.

?

@tedens?

@Shin Realized Awareness is identical to Love and God. I go through my days and interact with others only from Divine love. It has consumed me, there is no going back. The heart must be open to Love and to give Love unconditionaly. The ego cannot do that, only the God-Self. 

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Conrad Pure isness.  Pure Being.  Pure Conscioisness.  God.

And you are IT.

Our words only point to it.

Indeed? This must be made conscious and aware of by the individual himself in direct experience. 

@Inliytened1 Ultimately, I'm aware and conscious that only One Exists and I am that One. Everything is That One. All words are only pointers to That which cannot be pointed to, That which cannot be grasped by language or the mind. 

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Inliytened1 Ultimately, I'm aware and conscious that only One Exists and I am that One. Everything is That One. All words are only pointers to That which cannot be pointed to, That which cannot be grasped by language or the mind. 

Then why are you talking to yourself ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Then why are you talking to yourself ? ?

Ultimately, I'm talking to myself. You are talking as myself. But how many are conscious of this? Not many. Thus, I try to expand consciousness so some may understand that only I Exists. I as non-dual Awareness/Being. God. 

@Shin if he isn't enlightened he darn well aughta be..can't get any more open minded :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Shin You are the unmanifest it has nothing to do with love.Love is the projection of human values on the Absolute.Why not absolute hate or Infinite hate ???

@Robi Steele Dear God create something spontaneously and prove you are God ????

Edited by Jkris
Space

@Jkris

Love is an absolute quality of reality.

Reality has no agenda, and therefore it's absolutely selfless for you, that's love and only you can see it.

Only you can be aware of Love, not humans, not insects, not anything else.