Dimi

Question for Leo about video "Becoming god"

10 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

@Leo Gura, first of all thank you for what you do and how you do it :) This is exactly what I needed!

I am wondering, starting 1:00 > in the video (Becoming God) you are talking about the design of creation, I wonder what you mean when you say that we can't change anything to the design, there is no free will (other video) or the fact that we have no control at all (enlightenment video) and so on...

Do you mean that the infinite chains of causation's that are possible are by design, that there is no randomness at all in a "general harmony way" to create a "balance" ?

Can you elaborate on that more if that is possible?

Thank you very much and don't hesitate to ask questions if something is not clear in my above statement.

Warm regards!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Bump, I directed this to Leo but I want to clarify that everyone can elaborate if they want to :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

So is there like nobody that has anything to say about that :) ?

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi you need to contemplate why you exist in the first place. why are you alive? what have you forgotten?

learn how to investigate these matters for yourself. this is very different from the common studies, where you listen to a teacher tell you "the truth".

Truth is your own very nature. study your own existence... nothing is hidden from you. you're the only one blindfolding yourself, like GOD playing the ultimate trick on itself.

unborn Truth

@Dimi investigate how do you decide to act. Who is the one who decides to take action. Is it first a thought? An emotion? From where do those thoughts/emotions come from? 

Everything arises in perfect harmony. Like everything else in nature.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The difficulty in talking about free will lies not in disproving it, which is astonishingly simple, but in the fact that it is a concept believed in so religiously by most people that they are reluctant to question it properly.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

You have to be careful as figuring this out requires perspective shifting. 

From the absolute God is both the creator and creation. Everything that plays out is a part of the creation and it could quite literally be no other way. So you as an ego are just playing out the story but simultaneously as God are creating it. 

In regards to free will there is nothing to prove or disprove. They both have truth. They both point to the exact same things just being looked at from a different angle. 

For there to be no free will would be putting a limitation for there to be free will would be putting a limitation. God expresses itself in every way possible which is why you see so many paradoxes. It is limitless and unbounded. 

Which is why it is so hard for a mind that thinks linearly to make sense of it. Reality is not some linear cause and effect. 

When Leo talks you have to really try to figure out where he is coming from because everything he says will have a paradoxical opposite truth. But when he talks from one side of it he is trying to highlight one aspect of it to you. His words emphasize rather than encompass the total truth. 

Edited by Shadowraix

God has infinite free Will. It used its Will to design a universe in which individual agents like you also have some of it's free will. A human is like a mini-God. The more conscious you are the more free will you have.

I will shoot a video about this soon. It's a bit tricky but also very very important to understand.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

That's it Leo :$

That 5meo in your butt worked well

Do you find interest on Mathematics and conciousness i think there is a spot to exploit

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Thank you everybody for your feedback and advice's, really appreciate it!

Somewhere/some part in me already knows that I really need to contemplate and take the proper time to turn inwards, I always tell people, "The only way out is in" - Jaggi Vasudev - and it is time I follow my own advise. I am "stuck" at having lots of insights and (due to a lack of words) the feeling of a connection but at the same time unconsciously I still try to understand what can not be understood but needs to be experienced and this is holding me back, not letting it unfold :)

I really like the precise way of how you talk about these things @Leo Gura, thank you for dedicating your time to do this!

This generation will need this approach and contextualization big time :) really looking forward on your future topics and video's, they are, (to me) slightly different than the ones before, since your retreat ;) (in a "good" way).

Leaving on holiday this night so will not be able to respond before 15days or so.

Thank you all again for the input!

Warm regards!

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞