Beeman

Why I like to confuse people about my behaviour

17 posts in this topic

People will tell me that they have no clue who I am, and tell me my behaviour is unknown. Why is that? 

Maybe you like to be spontaneous and free spirited? As in you don't cling to people or ideas regarding certain situations

Doesn't sound like you let your beliefs or other people dictate how you behave which is awesome

but of course you could simply be playing "the joker" 

Edited by DrewNows

In my case, it was because I did my very best to try to hide who I am. I also did, and still do to some extent, suppress body language in order to hide my internal state, making me notoriously hard to read.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

1 minute ago, Commodent said:

In my case, it was because I did my very best to try to hide who I am. I also did, and still do to some extent, suppress body language in order to hide my internal state, making me notoriously hard to read.

hmm interesting. i smell fear or maybe manipulation 

Of course they don't have any clue about that :D You might run into many weird stages in life in the process of self-actualizing, I have repelled many people, but as I get more advanced, I have much easier time relating to people :) 

13 minutes ago, Commodent said:

@DrewNows  Yes fear, or more specifically, shame.

not so easily dissolved, the conditioning of the false sense of I.

So wrapped up in stories and beliefs always looking to the past for comfort 

@DrewNows definitely you are correct it is seems like that. 

I want to be spontaneous and free sprit. Sometimes I do good things to people. people loves me and trust me easily, on the other hand I do things that blow their mind, thing they couldn't handle. Even my sister loves very much scared to be contact and touch me. 

@BeemanAre your actions spontaneous or are you simply trying to act spontaneous because it gives you pleasure seeing how others react? In other words do you act this way to gain some form of pleasure or out of love for life (no strings attached, or seriousness). Ask yourself if you are happy in making yourself the butt of a joke :D 

Edited by DrewNows

As you admit in the title, you like doing it, it amuses you. Why is that? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@DrewNows I like doing it because it is like a game to me when they feel confused, when they try hard to grasp me. I have read recent articles about this type of personality it is called lion personality. 

Very hard to grasp to understand their behaviours. 

And do on. 

@mandyjw I think my behaviour is more closely related to feminine. In fact I am just good person and encounter unbelievable paranormal psych abilities. 

@Beeman So you are entertained by the reactions, you don't act that way in order to provoke reactions for your entertainment? Is there a difference? I don't know. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

24 minutes ago, Beeman said:

@DrewNows I like doing it because it is like a game to me when they feel confused, when they try hard to grasp me. I have read recent articles about this type of personality it is called lion personality. 

Very hard to grasp to understand their behaviours. 

And do on. 

How about when they feel hurt or sad or scared? 

@DrewNows

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

How about when they feel hurt or sad or scared? 

I try my best to fix them. 

@Beeman

If you're speaking English with them, then there's no wonder.

You should edit the title, you meant to say: "Why do I seem to confuse people about my behaviour?".

Because if you like doing that, then there's no question, you've already answered the question.

If you're speaking with your original language, then maybe you're lacking some communication skills, that can be fixed through more experience.

Generally speaking, if you are honest and clear about yourself with yourself, then you shouldn't find problems communicating with others.

Edited by Truth Addict

@DrewNows I am becoming to understand I operate out superego mind. As you said I like to be spontaneous and free sprited that why I don't like egotistical thing, but it is keeping me away from owning things to myself but I consider everyone and everything as myself. Great understanding @DrewNows