Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Why?

25 posts in this topic

I used to be an annoying child, and when I was curious about something I would ask "why?" and when I got an answer I would again ask "why".

I would do this because I was annoying but also I was curious. 

I realize now with spirituality what was happening. 

I was exploring the limits of rational.

Eventually I would get one of three responses 

1. Be quite, you're annoying me ?

2. I don't know 

3. It just is 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Relax man everything is fine. 

That's an assumption.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Look your actuality right now. Some thing missing? 

Understanding and peace.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Accept it then and let go of it. Mind desires Truth heart desires Love so nothing wrong with you. Love your life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

When I was on Vipassana retreat, I liked to gaze to my hand or tree. It was relaxing. :D

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 minutes ago, Shiva said:

@Anton_Pierre This ultimately implies transcending logic and start grounding oneself in direct experience/being/consciousness.

Which always had been the case but you are constantly trying to use mind trying to grasp it. Realize foolishness od this now. Surrender to direct experience and be it. Very simple no effort. 

@Shiva To become grounded in groundlessness is to never stop falling yet stay in the same place.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Accept it then and let go of it. Mind desires Truth heart desires Love so nothing wrong with you. Love your life. 

This life is fine, I have a job and I don't physically suffer, but the next life? That could be a whole other story.

Just now, Shaun said:

This life is fine, I have a job and I don't physically suffer, but the next life? That could be a whole other story.

Stop thinking practise practise practise.?❤️❤️❤️❤️

Just now, Anton_Pierre said:

@Shiva Rock bottom isn't a deeper layer it's a bottomless pit. :0

It's ABSOLUTE it is you. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Stop thinking practise practise practise.?❤️❤️❤️❤️

It's very difficult to while not knowing what is coming. I see the war, and violence and it could be my turn to suffer that next.

@Shiva Actuality is entering a state of not knowing and this can be accessed by asking why until why is realized as a dead end and then transcended.

See Shaun how you are constantly focused on "me me me" "what's in it for me". That "me" is guardian that stands on the doors of Hell. That "me" is the only thing preventing you entering heaven. Direct experience. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

See Shaun how you are constantly focused on "me me me" "what's in it for me". That "me" is guardian that stands on the doors of Hell. That "me" is the only thing preventing you entering heaven. Direct experience. 

I couldn't agree more, if that I that suffers would just get to fuck then there's no problem.

Edited by Shaun

Mind is all concepts.illusion of knowledge. True knowledge is Being right now. 

@zeroISinfinity The difficultly is the journey to the now. How do we get there? It's a spiritual journey. Everyone has to follow intuition and get guidance from teachers.

@Anton_Pierre Its a good start. Children are inquisitive curious beings. This is where it all starts and the opening of that crown chakra is where it will all end. That will be the moment when all your questions will be answered in one fell swoop. 

Edited by David Hammond