Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChoseyFrozey

Ego death without psychedelics?

10 posts in this topic

Had someone of you in this forum an actual ego death experience without psychedelics? And how was it ?

The short answer is yes. I self inquired into my true nature for 50 minutes, with a silent mind. I looked at my feet and closed my eyes and opened them again many times. After that i looked at my feet with silent mind and then I suddenly I realized that there were no one looking at my feet. Then i got overwhelmed by this emptiness all over me. My heart began to beat like crazy and it felt like dying. This was how my first ego death felt like.

@ChoseyFrozey I've never done any pscychedelic and I had 2 ego deaths before.

Long and concentrated pracitces like self inquiry, letting go, kriya yoga ect.

Either way it's god damn amazing xD

Edited by Pouya

@ChoseyFrozey Imagine if you knew that the next time you fall asleep you will never wake back up. . . It would be extremely difficult to fall asleep. I think I could partially fall asleep, yet there would be background resistance holding on. Personally, I don’t think I could go the whole way into complete sleep without a substance to overpower the will to survive.

40 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Personally, I don’t think I could go the whole way into complete sleep without a substance to overpower the will to survive.

@ChoseyFrozey @Serotoninluv If I can do it anybody can. Ego death without a substance that is. All I used was Leo's vid.. The one where he points at you and says "I'm pointing at that thing you refer to as "you". That "you" doesn't exist".

I kept hitting that hard and heavy until a break through finally happened.  I had no location. Yet I existed.

33 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@ChoseyFrozey @Serotoninluv I kept hitting that hard and heavy until a break through finally happened.  I had no location. 

Nice. I was unable to fully cross over without some help. Yet after the first several times, it comes much easier now. 

@Serotoninluv Just watched the first 9 mins. of Leo's new vid and it's happening again. Everything is different right now. The "shift" happened.:D