Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto8

Leo

46 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Just felt like people should know what went down between Leo and I. I had basically shared ideas based off facts and factual ideas about psychedelics/meditation/sleep paralysis/astral projection....... I basically said that we really have no clue what we are getting our selves into before we actually get involved. I shared a few examples of what other people "found" and used those examples in order to figure out what else it may all entail. For ex: IF aliens really are in communication with our government or if secret societies have existed for hundreds of years THAN ..........................."fill in the blank" with whatever you can come up with haha, as long as it actually makes sense. That is what I did, I did make sense and this is the response that I got from Leo: "You are a devil and full of BS. Watch my 3 part series on Self-Deception. That's what you're doing here."

I am just a 21 year old dude living with his mom haha. I don't feel like or think that I am god/devil I am literally just an Uber Driver living with his mom and getting called nasty things in places of the internet where that is generally not accepted.

Now, I know Leo is a very smart dude, but part of me wants to believe that the only one full of BS was Leo and so therefor, Idrk what that makes him.

Leo, I really truly did think about what you said and how it could have been self deception, but it's a little hard for me to wrap my mind around. I just feel like it's easier to see my point of view rather than yours, but I hope we can each try to see each others. Is it necessary to be calling me a devil, ummm, I just leave that one be....ok, but I it's pretty serious and most likely worth making another post about.

One last thing I want to add Leo, is that if you really got what I was saying in my post then believe me when I say that I would not be surprised if there was some way you made sense(in your comment...). I can already think of multiple ways....sooo, if it makes sense in some way, cool, I get it, but it's a little bit far out for me. :)

Edited by pluto8
Figured Leo would prefer a different title.......

@pluto8  you psesented us just a conspiciary theory without evidence man. Show us the facts about your aliens. You are just being suspictious of something that is the oposite of being open-minded, you already made a conclusion and now you are trying to convince yourself and others that that is true. There absolutely is danger with everything new but our ancestors wouldent get out of the caves if they wouldn't be openminded and corageus. When Leo refered to you as a devil he was referring to this aspect of you that is not going to help you grow.

@Aldo         Dude(dudette), I was saying. IF ____THAN____ IF_____ THAN_____ IF _______THAN ........................

The original post never mentioned aliens, I was just using that as an example here.

Even if I did make errors, I was a called a devil by the admin and he never proved anything wrong.

Edited by pluto8

I will give you an alien example again though ok.

IF aliens have visited Earth THAN....imagine how much more advanced they must be compared to us.

IF the government knows that they are real THAN....imagine how much secret stuff they know which we never even conspire about.

If the government is actually in communication with them THAN......IF any of the conspiracies are true THAN it's much deeper than we think and IF that is the case THAN..........(something)...and IF that THAN...(something).............ect ect ect ect ect ect

idk, i think it works better if think on your own. mb that is why i used the word imagine so much(above) lol....who knows....

Edited by pluto8

IF I am self-deceived THEN...  

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Just to clarify meaning:

You mean to say “IF. . . THEN”. 

"THAN" would have different meaning.

@Serotoninluv I like the way it sounds the other way haha

but ok ok, its true, I didn't really know which one is grammatically correct even though I received mostly As all through high school....LOL

honestly, if I had to be precise I would have chosen THEN just because of that is what is used in programming and programming uses a lot of If/Thens.......

Edited by pluto8

@pluto8 ok even if we think about it that way, at the end of the day we are just gonne have 2 choises to believe it or disbelieve it. None of whitch is realy benefitial. So what is the value of getting lost in these fantasies ???

@OctagonOctopus

I would recken that although Leo could have been correct in saying that I am self deceived that it does not mean what I said was not true.

and believe it or not, before I saw your comment I said to myself: "If I am a devil then/than....." xD that was kind of interesting, but I don't think it accomplished anything.

Edited by pluto8

16 minutes ago, Aldo said:

@pluto8 ok even if we think about it that way, at the end of the day we are just gonne have 2 choises to believe it or disbelieve it. None of whitch is realy benefitial. So what is the value of getting lost in these fantasies ???

First of all, if at the end of day THAT is what it comes down to then why would Leo call me a devil hmm?

To actually answer your question though, well...Once you start using the If/Then things in regards to psychedelics/astral projection/or mb even meditation then it obviously has it's place.

In my original post, I was only connecting it to those things, but for this post I figured it would be best to deviate away a bit.

Edited by pluto8

Being called a devil is a compliment around here. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Being called a devil is a compliment around here. :x

Well, that's good to hear.... ;)

@pluto8  It is very hard to talk and understand what spirituality is, when you don't actually do certain practices. I haven't tried psychedelics myself, nor do I think that I understand what spirituality is all about, but some people are just too off and Leo is trying to get you back on track. Do you see, how your ego gets triggered, when someone, calls you a devil? (He called me a devil too yesterday, so I know how you feel xDxDxD) Humble down and move on.

By the way, I was on a speech about duality. The woman said, that modern spirituality is institutionalized and that it is basically the same thing as New Age and religion. She had probably zero or very little direct experience (someone asked her about it), and was saying, that if she would've had it, her understanding wouldn't be objective enough. Her field was literally called theoretical spirituality. This misunderstanding can go as far, as someone becoming a zen devil and then teaching about his or her beliefs at a university and being paid for it. 

16 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@pluto8  It is very hard to talk and understand what spirituality is, when you don't actually do certain practices. I haven't tried psychedelics myself, nor do I think that I understand what spirituality is all about, but some people are just too off and Leo is trying to get you back on track. Do you see, how your ego gets triggered, when someone, calls you a devil? (He called me a devil too yesterday, so I know how you feel xDxDxD) Humble down and move on.

I've been humble about this for weeks haha. I think it's been months. Who knows...I'm not going to go check the timestamp.

Needless to say, my relationship is not that great with Leo, I didn't really know what to think haha. Just another reason for making this post....

You said "it is very hard to talk and understand what spirituality is, when you don't actually do certain practices" and well, a very major point of mine was to emphasize just how much of an unknown it all is(there's multiple topics here). With that being said, I should probably say that that was coming from the point of view of a newbie.

Now, I will say, your comment was a little bit more difficult to answer than the others and I do not think my answer is 100% complete, but I did not say anything about your last paragraph. In fact it is the last paragraph that kind of throws me off if I am trying to read the whole post while staying on track to the end and trying to keep in mind what to reply with as the information grows till the end. Coincidentally I think the last paragraph also matches that feeling with a sense of less importance, if you know what I mean.

All in all in just seems like a bit of an example to what you said before.

Edited by pluto8

1 hour ago, pluto8 said:

Watch my 3 part series on Self-Deception.

So, did you?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

14 minutes ago, flowboy said:

So, did you?

I'm not really sure why yet, because for 1 I was not full of BS, and two I am not a devil.

FYI, I was watching it for a lil while, yes.

Hell, for all I know Leo could have said that to make others think that.

Or because the ideas were just THAT great.

Or because the main goal is to stop the thinking or something...xD

Edited by pluto8

9 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

I've been humble about this for weeks haha. I think it's been months. Who knows...I'm not going to go check the timestamp.

Needless to say, my relationship is not that great with Leo, I didn't really know what to think haha. Just another reason for making this post....

You can always go deeper. Nobody tells you to have a good relationship with anyone, it's not a must. After all, we need to kill our Buddhas at a certain time.

10 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

You said "it is very hard to talk and understand what spirituality is, when you don't actually do certain practices" and well, a very major point of mine was to emphasize just how much of an unknown it all is(there's multiple topics here). With that being said, I should probably say that that was coming from the point of view of a newbie.

All these thoughts just stay in the way of God.

11 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

Now, I will say, your comment was a little bit more difficult to answer than the others and I do not think my answer is 100% complete, but I did not say anything about your last paragraph. In fact it is the last paragraph that kind of throws me off if I am trying to read the whole post while staying on track to the end and trying to keep in mind what to reply with as the information grows till the end. Coincidentally I think the last paragraph also matches that feeling with a sense of less importance, if you know what I mean.

All in all in just seems like a bit of an example to what you said before.

Yes, it was basically an extreme example :) That was the point.

9 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

I'm not really sure why yet, because for 1 I was not full of BS, and two I am not a devil.

FYI, I was watching it for a lil while, yes.

Do you see yourself fighting for your survival? Why be obsessed with survival, when you cannot win the battle?

8 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

All these thoughts just stay in the way of God.

Do you see yourself fighting for your survival? Why be obsessed with survival, when you cannot win the battle?

All these thoughts just stay in the way of God? Care to elaborate? By all these thoughts do you mean ALLLLL thoughts ever or just those?

Why do you ask if I see myself fighting for survival? And why do you ask the second question?

Interesting stuff.....

Oh, more Q: How do I write text in between the different quotes?

Edited by pluto8

23 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

Hell, for all I know Leo could have said that to make others think that.

Or because the ideas were just THAT great.

Or because the main goal is to stop the thinking or something...xD

This... look at it. Cooking up hypothetical conspiracies is apparently your ego's favourite defense mechanism.

This is what's being shown to you. Be grateful for the lesson.

It doesn't matter who's right, don't you see that? You are being given an opportunity to learn about yourself and you're not showing the maturity to consider it.

Do you even know what Leo means by devil? Or did you jump straight to getting offended?

Watch the 3 part series. Understand it. Really play devil's advocate: suppose this was actually true about me, what would that mean? This is the scary part.

Get through the scary part first.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@pluto8  

1 minute ago, pluto8 said:

All these thoughts just stay in the way of God? Care to elaborate? By all these thoughts do you mean ALLLLL thoughts ever or just those?

I mean a master can give you some good pointers, but then, when you sit in meditation, it is not effective to just think about concepts you know?

3 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

Why do you ask if I see myself fighting for survival? And why do you ask the second question?

Because you need to become more independent, nobody can give you direct experience by answering your questions, teachers are there to be transcended. It is extremely important to contemplate for yourself. I am asking, because I want you to realize it. :) 

5 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

Oh, more Q: How do I write text in between the different quotes?

I just quote you multiple times and delete all the other stuff, it can probably be done in a better way xD Like highlighting a text and pressing the quote button that appears. It is kind of funny, because I can do this: 

7 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

Hey, bejapuskas there, how you doing?