Matt8800

The Occult/Energy Work/Magick

80 posts in this topic

@Matt8800 You’re reading me like a book. :) Gonna push it even a little itsy bit farther....what if, in meditation, thoughts arise, suggesting other practices, other people, psychedelics, yoga’s, psychologists, maybe traveling to high energy vortexes, etc, etc, arise? Would the course still be to ‘stay true’ to the meditation? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

20 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

The occult is all about the natural and transendence. So one of the reasons i don't have respect for those who have seen something from the infinite, realized some logical truth about reallity but have no clue about energy, occult, psychic power. And still call themselves awaken or spiritual teachers, i only have 1 word for them: rubish. 

In other words, all this society is based on the occult, for you noobs out there thinking that repeating a mantra will help you transcence or reading a guide of how to astral project and then you do it, is just pathetic. Those who know how MERKABA works, get what i just said here, the other majority i invite them to keep meditating.

@Hellspeed I probably wouldnt word it like that but I tend to agree with the general sentiment. 

I do believe that people can be highly enlightened but still have weak spiritual abilities. I view this as unbalanced and partially developed spiritual evolution.

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Matt8800 You’re reading me like a book. :) Gonna push it even a little itsy bit farther....what if, in meditation, thoughts arise, suggesting other practices, other people, psychedelics, yoga’s, psychologists, maybe traveling to high energy vortexes, etc, etc, arise? Would the course still be to ‘stay true’ to the meditation? 

In my opinion, and the general opinion of most occultists, the purpose of meditation is concentration and stilling the mind. Once someone develops concentration abilities, they can use their concentration abilities to deconstruct the ego mechanism. Deconstructing the ego mechanism allows them to get in touch with their inner guru/guardian angel to help guide them on their path.

Once one has stilled the mind and influence of the ego through concentration, then contemplation of the concepts you mentioned can be done with the guidance of the inner guru/guardian angel but I personally see that as different than meditation and for other purposes. If the ego isnt quieted, then the inner guru/guardian angel cannot be heard. Or worse, one mistakes their ego's whispering as their inner guru/guardian angel.

If I didnt answer the questions, let me know :)

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 100% agree. I think there is a ‘missing link’ which you didn’t mention there, and it is the one which appears to be causing the issue of one not getting from meditation, to the place of knowing the inner guru. I say appears to because this ‘link’ is initially misunderstood.

49 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@Hellspeed I probably wouldnt word it like that but I tend to agree with the general sentiment. 

I do believe that people can be highly enlightened but still have weak spiritual abilities. I view this as unbalanced and partially developed spiritual evolution.

Aren't all people born with different spiritual abilities/potential? Doing something with the intention of getting future abilities can't really work can it? 

Thanks for this thread, it's fascinating. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

47 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Matt8800 100% agree. I think there is a ‘missing link’ which you didn’t mention there, and it is the one which appears to be causing the issue of one not getting from meditation, to the place of knowing the inner guru. I say appears to because this ‘link’ is initially misunderstood.

@nahm I totally agree and am glad you are pointing this important point out.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Aren't all people born with different spiritual abilities/potential? Doing something with the intention of getting future abilities can't really work can it? 

Thanks for this thread, it's fascinating. 

@mandyjw Yes, all people are born with different abilities according to their karma and the way their energy is balanced. For example, feminine energy seems to be naturally more psychic. With that said, I do believe we can do certain practices now, with the proper intention, that will radically increase future spiritual abilities. The reason is that the practices purify ones karma, balance ones energies and greatly intensify ones energies. 

It is common for practicing occultists that have been working at the foundational practices to start recalling memories of past lives, have out of body experiences (astral projection), develop powerful abilities to direct energy, invoke the help of benevolent non-physical beings, general psychic abilities, etc, etc, etc. This is even the case with people that have never had those abilities in the past, assuming they are willing to put in the work of daily practice (including meditation).

There is a practice called the Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram. You can raise energies and abilities based on whatever your intention is. CAUTION: this should NOT be performed without doing other rituals along side it to be able to balance and manage your energies properly or one can get themselves into trouble by getting too much energy without the ability to handle it yet.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 Thanks, I'm really new to this, or my awareness in this lifetime is very new at least. xD I ordered "Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts"  I have a very busy life, I have young kids and a business. I have just resumed my not very well established meditation practice of 15 minutes a day and an hoping to work up to an hour. Do you see anything I'm missing at this point? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Matt8800 ?? Love the clarity in your words, appreciating the intention behind them. 

Thank you for saying :)

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Matt8800 Thanks, I'm really new to this, or my awareness in this lifetime is very new at least. xD I ordered "Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts"  I have a very busy life, I have young kids and a business. I have just resumed my not very well established meditation practice of 15 minutes a day and an hoping to work up to an hour. Do you see anything I'm missing at this point? 

No, stay with your meditation. Maybe bump it to 20-30 minutes. Then I would start to learn a few basic rituals: the middle pillar ritual (raising energy and clearing/unblocking chakras), the qabbalistic cross ritual (induce cosmic consciousness), the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (to clear out internal negative energy and provide protection from outside negative energy) and the lesser invoking ritual of the pentagram (to raise energy and integrate it based on your intention).

There are some other rituals that can be useful for charging objects with energy (protection, prosperity, strength, psychic powers, etc)

In occult philosophy, one should be strive to have balanced energy. For example, If one is naturally full of love and feminine energy, they should raise and integrate strength/power and masculine energy and vice versa.

2 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

I have a very busy life, I have young kids and a business.

Put the Mind to the emotions, reactions, triggers, etc - give it relief from the circumstances, situations, etc. Trust the emotion, not the thought. ??

Been doing merkaba stuff or what feels like a lifetime. Not ready to activate it yet.

It should be noted there are 3 paths in the occult. The left path, otherwise known as satanism; being an individual, completing all desires. This is how paedophilia works. Leads to enlightenment when you can do anything. 99% of billionaires are satanists. Not my bag, i don't like hurting people. I'm right path.

The middle pillar - the middle path. People like the Rothschilds (Bauers, red shield Jews, real jews btw) they go up the middle path. They do as many "evil" acts as "good". Watch Eyes Wide Shut. They sacrifice humans...but they fund rescue centres. The idea is they do as much good as bad and bad as good.

The right pillar - buddhism etc - giving up all desires. Oneness, blah blah.

Who knows which path is true. If you look at the Kybalion, all paths start from One and lead to One.

All the billionaires, that get away with stuff, like the Bronfmans, Epstein etc, are left path.

You will also see people like the dhali lama mixing with left path satanists. Because he understands the paths...

Choose your path wisely.

The majority of the population are unaware of the 3 paths.

What does work, and is classed "occult" but is not, are sigils. This is just physcial manifestiation of the subconscious. Imagery / subconsciousness.

Edited by thesmileyone

49 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

Been doing merkaba stuff or what feels like a lifetime. Not ready to activate it yet.

It should be noted there are 3 paths in the occult. The left path, otherwise known as satanism; being an individual, completing all desires. This is how paedophilia works. Leads to enlightenment when you can do anything. 99% of billionaires are satanists. Not my bag, i don't like hurting people. I'm right path.

The middle pillar - the middle path. People like the Rothschilds (Bauers, red shield Jews, real jews btw) they go up the middle path. They do as many "evil" acts as "good". Watch Eyes Wide Shut. They sacrifice humans...but they fund rescue centres. The idea is they do as much good as bad and bad as good.

The right pillar - buddhism etc - giving up all desires. Oneness, blah blah.

Who knows which path is true. If you look at the Kybalion, all paths start from One and lead to One.

All the billionaires, that get away with stuff, like the Bronfmans, Epstein etc, are left path.

You will also see people like the dhali lama mixing with left path satanists. Because he understands the paths...

Choose your path wisely.

The majority of the population are unaware of the 3 paths.

What does work, and is classed "occult" but is not, are sigils. This is just physcial manifestiation of the subconscious. Imagery / subconsciousness.

I dont agree with all of that. I have had a lot of money in my life and I know plenty of people with what most would consider extreme wealth. The assumption that people only get extreme wealth with "bad" energy is not correct according to my personal direct experience. Because someone can utilize negative energy to obtain wealth does not mean it is prerequisite. Its all much more nuanced than that.

The paths you are referring to are based on the Kabbalistic tree of life. The left side is severity/justice/strength and the right side is love/mercy/compassion but ALL are manifestations of the divine. Either extreme leads to unbalanced and unhealthy spirituality. The goal of most Kabbalists and occultists that are concerned with spiritual transcendence is to find the balanced middle path, which results in beauty. This fits in with non-dual philosophy that everything is a part of God.

There is talk of "left path" and "right path" in some circles but that does not fall in line with what kabbalah teaches about the tree of life. With that said, there are people that strive to perfect the divine traits on the left of the tree, which results in what people call "evil" but there are also people that strive just to perfect the divine traits on the right and that results in what some would call "weakness". Balanced divinity manifests in both love and strength. When balanced, the result is beauty.

Regarding sigils, the occult is an evolving spiritual tradition that incorporates concepts from a plethora of mystical traditions. The occult is not a fixed "thing" so whatever is incorporated into occult practices becomes occult. For this reason, most occultists would consider sigil magic a part of the occult. Subconscious imagery is a big part of occult practices.

Edited by Matt8800

Thank you for both understanding and correcting me from a place of understanding.

My question to you is, how can the LHP be part of "perfection" if it involves hurting others. The nondual way of looking at others is yourself therefore you are both hurting and aiding yourself, which seems somewhat pointless. Again, I do not have perfect understanding and this is a question not an arguement.

Thanks

27 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

Thank you for both understanding and correcting me from a place of understanding.

My question to you is, how can the LHP be part of "perfection" if it involves hurting others. The nondual way of looking at others is yourself therefore you are both hurting and aiding yourself, which seems somewhat pointless. Again, I do not have perfect understanding and this is a question not an arguement.

Thanks

According to Kabbalists, left hand traits dont necessarily hurt others unless it is not balance with the traits on the right. Strength can be used to hurt others or it can be used to spread light. Strength isnt evil in itself but can result in evil if not balanced. The traits on the left are also desirable to integrate.

The way I look at strength is that, the more you have, the larger your ability to spread love and lift others up. Furthermore, we can teach others to be strong and use their strength in a positive way to spread light and love. There are a lot of people on this forum with lots of love and compassion but very little internal strength and grit. They cant do much to lift other people up to be something greater than they currently are if they can barely hold themselves up.

The people that focus on the left hand traits to the exclusion of proper integration of right hand traits, do so for egoic reasons. That is where the trouble starts.

Stength + Power + ego = big trouble

Strengh + power + love = great beauty

Love without strength/power is impotent

Edited by Matt8800

@thesmileyone I thought of a great example of a person that is balanced between the left side and the right side - Gandhi.

Love was his motivation. Strength/power/grit was his ability. He changed the world only because he was balanced with both. 

If we are going to change the world, we need both also. With the occult, you can, and are encouraged to, charge your energy with whatever energy you need to be balanced.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800

Magick seems very different compared to the occult that I practice(the egyptian type). I'm trying to figure out if there is any value for me to do it.

I don't really care about manipulating the world, but rather exploring very different, interesting states of consciousness. The type of practices that resonate with me is energy practices rather than buddhist or mind type practices(like kriya yoga and tantra, especially tantra). I need to feel the whole body, not just the mind. 

Is magick just for people who want to manipulate the world? Or is there some value in performing it to explore different states of consciousness. If I do not want to do psychedelics(as a choice) is magick a good replacement? 

I do care about manipulating the world, but only to the extend of an average person, being a visionary and moving people towards inventing new technology or creating conscious businesses. Is there any value in the occult here?

i have nothing against predicting the future, manipulating physical objects in paranormal ways, an other occult stuff like that, but its a distraction and quite frankly boring and mundane. So if magick is just for showing off you can do these thing, best I do something more high yield. 

26 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Matt8800

Magick seems very different compared to the occult that I practice(the egyptian type). I'm trying to figure out if there is any value for me to do it.

I don't really care about manipulating the world, but rather exploring very different, interesting states of consciousness. The type of practices that resonate with me is energy practices rather than buddhist or mind type practices(like kriya yoga and tantra, especially tantra). I need to feel the whole body, not just the mind. 

Is magick just for people who want to manipulate the world? Or is there some value in performing it to explore different states of consciousness. If I do not want to do psychedelics(as a choice) is magick a good replacement? 

I do care about manipulating the world, but only to the extend of an average person, being a visionary and moving people towards inventing new technology or creating conscious businesses. Is there any value in the occult here?

i have nothing against predicting the future, manipulating physical objects in paranormal ways, an other occult stuff like that, but its a distraction and quite frankly boring and mundane. So if magick is just for showing off you can do these thing, best I do something more high yield. 

@electroBeam I use the occult to learn how to balance my energies and develop spiritual abilities that I can use for my own spiritual evolution. Everything is energy. We either learn to control energy or it will control us. White and grey magic has nothing to do with manipulating physical objects.

I use meditation to master my mind. My opinion is that there is no other tool that comes close to this for this purpose. If we dont master our mind, we will be a slave to our ego.

Anyone that tries to use magick to simply show off is still under the control of their ego. This is the wrong purpose and will weaken their abilities anyway. You will never see a Taoist master in China use his powers simply to show off - it is the exact same thing.

I combine psychedelics with meditation and magick to reach levels of consciousness that are unattainable by other means. This supercharges meditation and magick to unbelievable levels. There is nothing that can substitute for psychedelics.

If you dont want to meditate, I wouldnt waste your time with magick as it will lack the potency to be able to do much. Like meditation, true mastery of magick involves foundational daily practices that I think you would eventually find "boring". To develop powerful magick, it takes a lot of work.

Edited by Matt8800

THanks, managing spiritual energy definitely is valuable.

I see you haven't tried Kriya yoga before based on your response. I would be wary of believing meditation is the one and only way of conditioning the mind.