Andreas

How long is it going to take before religion is gone?

195 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Andreas

That's quite understandable, and it's just a phase.

I appreciate your openness about this matter.

You can also inquire into the nature of fear and frustration, they're coming out of love as well.

We're all here on earth to love each other, because Love is our nature.

❤️

Yeah I agree with you. Thank you for your perspective. The root of the issue might be not being able to see the sameness between people and difference in their environment. 

On 4/19/2019 at 6:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

Your tax dollars go to funding a stage Orange education system which leads to the indoctrination and suicide of many teens every year.

I think your tax dollars go to funding it, too. What can you say about it?

Did your latest solo retreat give you any insights about that?

Edited by CreamCat

6 hours ago, CreamCat said:

I think your tax dollars go to funding it, too. What can you say about it?

Did your latest solo retreat give you any insights about that?

I mean your tax dollars go there too. So your point is therefore not true. Reason can not be trusted :D 

3 hours ago, Andreas said:

I mean your tax dollars go there too. So your point is therefore not true. Reason can not be trusted :D 

I didn't make any specific point. I was curious about how Leo deals with his own devilry.

Edited by CreamCat

@Andreas but you know that sri lanka was in a civil war led by atheists before, don’t you? - if you really look into it you would realize, it doesn’t matter if it’s religion or non religion - it’s about making an ideology out of any belief system.

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Andreas but you know that sri lanka was in a civil war led by atheists before, don’t you? - if you really look into it you would realize, it doesn’t matter if it’s religion or non religion - it’s about making an ideology out of any belief system.

Atheists don't create religious wars. I have not said Atheists are perfect. In fact I said the opposite. 

18 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Atheists don't create religious wars. I have not said Atheists are perfect. In fact I said the opposite. 

but agnostics are atheists per definition, and communists, too.

i mean agnostics are not communists per definition, but communists are atheists or agnostics. not to be confused.

so not having a religion does not save one from having an ideology.

Edited by now is forever

12 minutes ago, now is forever said:

but agnostics are atheists per definition, and communists, too.

i mean agnostics are not communists per definition, but communists are atheists or agnostics.

so not having a religion does not save one from having an ideology.

Doesn't have anything to do with it though. 

32 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Doesn't have anything to do with it though. 

well it has. a lot. because you try to build a theory on religion being the cause for all war’s and bad. it certainly is not! hitler for example was not religious he had his own weird spiritual beliefs.

it‘s just not an argument to point at religion. it’s not religion what’s the problem even though it is in some cases, it’s not spirituality even though it is in some cases and it’s not atheism/agnosticism even though it is in some cases.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

well it has. a lot. because you try to build a theory on religion being the cause for all war’s and bad. it certainly is not! 

I am not trying to build a theory on religion being the cause of all war and bad. I am in fact not trying to build any theory. 

hitler for example was not religious he had his own weird spiritual beliefs.

I do not support Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler is a truly disgusting person if you read deeply about holocaust. Still, if there was no religion, there would be no polarization and in return no holocaust. 

it‘s just not an argument to point at religion. it’s not religion what’s the problem even though it is in some cases, it’s not spirituality even though it is in some cases and it’s not atheism/agnosticism even though it is in some cases.

Religion is in my view closely related to what I see as a Stage blue paradigm in Spiral Dynamics. This creates dogma, conflict, polarization and stigmatization. It is mainly this that causes war. Religion in itself would just be a collection of wrong ideas. I am mostly referring to the unhealthy and damaging parts of religion. For example what happened in Sri Lanka. Death by polarization, death by religion. 

6 hours ago, Andreas said:

I am not trying to build a theory on religion being the cause of all war and bad. I am in fact not trying to build any theory. 

I do not support Adolf Hitler. Adolf Hitler is a truly disgusting person if you read deeply about holocaust. Still, if there was no religion, there would be no polarization and in return no holocaust. 

Religion is in my view closely related to what I see as a Stage blue paradigm in Spiral Dynamics. This creates dogma, conflict, polarization and stigmatization. It is mainly this that causes war. Religion in itself would just be a collection of wrong ideas. I am mostly referring to the unhealthy and damaging parts of religion. For example what happened in Sri Lanka. Death by polarization, death by religion. 

well but you are so biased that you can’t see what the true cause is. it’s not the religion, it’s what people do with it. you don’t see, that without religion, you would probably still sit in front of a fire in a cave.

ask yourself: why is my body so hary!?

Edited by now is forever

@Andreas @now is forever

Ideas are like diapers! Both must be changed regularly, and for the same reason xD

I'm implying EVERY idea, whether religious (spiritual) or materialistic (realistic).

Edited by Truth Addict

The faster you evolve, the faster the outcome. No one/no thing else matters, literally. Its all an illusory projection of oneness pretending to be separate to distract you. The more time you spend within, the more aware you become, the faster you evolve.

B R E A T H E