Quantum_fluctuations

Terribly confused

9 posts in this topic

I'm terribly confused. I'm just confused.

I don't know what's true and what's not. I mean we can't be sure about anything at all. Try to be patient and read below.

Let's start, maybe earth is flat. Maybe all evidence for spherical earth is fabricated lie. Maybe I'm the only one who has consciousness here and all other people are just some type of intelligent robots. Maybe India is the only country which exists and its political propaganda to say any other country exist. 

Maybe 'allah' exists and I'm going to roast in hell for eternity for not believing in him. Maybe nothing really exists when it is out of my sight. Maybe its just a matrix.

Maybe I'm not gonna die, if I never eat. Maybe this universe is one of the infinite other universes. Maybe I was uploaded in this body at age of five. Maybe there exist afterlife. Maybe there doesn't exist anything out there, this is just me dreaming all these experiences.

Maybe there is nothing as absolute truth because no two person would ever have same brain and hence would not agree upon anything exactly in same way.

Maybe when others read the words that I use mean something else, and when I read their words I understand something else.

Maybe I'm trapped inside a brain which is bound by limited inputs and can never really know any truth.

I'm just so confused, whatever I think something, other thought which comes is how can I ever be sure if that thought is true? 

14 minutes ago, Quantum_fluctuations said:

I don't know what's true and what's not. I mean we can't be sure about anything at all. Try to be patient and read below.

Let's start, maybe earth is flat. Maybe all evidence for spherical earth is fabricated lie. Maybe I'm the only one who has consciousness here and all other people are just some type of intelligent robots. Maybe India is the only country which exists and its political propaganda to say any other country exist. 

Maybe 'allah' exists and I'm going to roast in hell for eternity for not believing in him. Maybe nothing really exists when it is out of my sight. Maybe its just a matrix.

Maybe I'm not gonna die, if I never eat. Maybe this universe is one of the infinite other universes. Maybe I was uploaded in this body at age of five. Maybe there exist afterlife. Maybe there doesn't exist anything out there, this is just me dreaming all these experiences.

Maybe there is nothing as absolute truth because no two person would ever have same brain and hence would not agree upon anything exactly in same way.

Maybe when others read the words that I use mean something else, and when I read their words I understand something else.

Maybe I'm trapped inside a brain which is bound by limited inputs and can never really know any truth.

I'm just so confused, whatever I think something, other thought which comes is how can I ever be sure if that thought is true? 

Consider why you assume that your skepticism is valid in the first place. What does it mean to question something? You are lost in thoughts and stories, and because thoughts and stories are just thoughts and stories you will find them to be empty if you try to investigate them.

What is confusion? Don't just ask yourself that as a question but try to look at it for what it is, as a meditation rather than contemplation.

Glory to Israel

What if the truth is that there is no truth
The only thing I can prove is there is no proof
Don't be so sure that your source is correct
People believed it before, before they had checked

How many times can they tell you
Til you just give them their way
How many times can sell you
Til you let them have their say
Every time you will ignore your
Heart it will come back twice more
Never deny your own instinct
Reconsider Everything 

Everybody want something they control
Some just want grass some they want gold
Either way does it feel good or feel low
Taking you down not fast but real slow

Rebellion done for it's own sake
Does not a true free thinker make
To go against for it's own sake
You're still controlled by the course that the other man takes

Reconsider everything, reconsider everything
Reconsider everything

Edited by Colin

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Quantum_fluctuations All those are concepts. Get rid of the concepts and exist purely in this exact present moment. That is where God, beauty and love exist. Stay in that moment because that is where truth is.

Exactly, you are just a blind person until you start meditating and experience. Until you experience you will have nothing, just "thoughts" aka assumptions, projections etc.

Thoughts exist with a reason. Nothing is a mistake. Thought can be used correctly and intelligently. But not until you understand that thoughts are not you and they don't say anything about you, just about an "identity".

@Quantum_fluctuations There has never been a true thought. It is not possible. 

6 hours ago, Quantum_fluctuations said:

The brain thinks, truth is not a thought. Go prior to thinking, prior to brains. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Quantum_fluctuations Very good! Very good! Now you are ready to seek the real Truth.

See video: How To Deal With Confusion

Do not forget that a position of agnosticism, indecision, or doubt is STILL a position, so be very careful that you don't hold it as true or absolute.

What remains after you have doubted everything, including your doubt? Take a look.

Have some hope that your situation is not hopeless. Genuine understanding is possible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/11/2019 at 7:47 AM, Quantum_fluctuations said:

Skepticism done right

On 4/11/2019 at 7:47 AM, Quantum_fluctuations said:

I've been there. At some point you're going to have to get really serious about meditation and present moment awareness. You need to get out of your head.