ActualizedDavid

How do I know if I'm schizophrenic ?

16 posts in this topic

I think going to a professional is the best option. 

4 hours ago, Luna said:

I think going to a professional is the best option. 

Well TBH that's not really a good idea because if you speak about all the stuff we speak about here on actualized to a so called "professional" they will definitely put you under mental health.

B R E A T H E

Can you guys show me some good sources .

Paranoic i'm for sure. In general, but usually i realize it. but i wanna learn more about this illness . And if i have other simtoms.

Some good sources ..

@pluto some people need mental help there is nothing wrong with that 

3 hours ago, Luna said:

@pluto some people need mental help there is nothing wrong with that 

Yes of course but conventional ways of treating mental health are primitive, unsophisticated and disharmonious with nature and very dangerous in long term. There are far better treatments and more holistic approaches that actually work and get to the root cause of things. Modern medicine is purely business based and will only send you to your grave quicker and leave you worse than you started.  There is no profit in cures - Big Pharma

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, Good-boy said:

@ActualizedDavid do you hear other people talking to you when no one is around?

@pluto

No. I do not hear voice's. Here is the ideea.

I go to a therapist ( a christian therapist )

And in the last year i had some enlightened experience's and 3 of them where in the therapist office and he asked me if i wanna join some Christianity cult or something . And I refused. I just want the therapy.

After that the therapist told me that a person sees god as they are raised. I do no understand what that means.

And then the therapist gived me a book about a person who is paranoid and is hearing voices. 

I'm paranoid , sometimes i think people talk about me behind my back , sometimes i tink someone is fallowing me.sometimes i blame myself for stupid things. (The ideea is that i know that i'm creating this )

How to you know if you hear voice's?

I talk with myself alot. And i like to finish conversation that i had in the day that i do not finished. And i spend a lot of time alone.

Is this counting as talking with the voices ?

I'm schizophrenic ?

Edited by ActualizedDavid

2 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

@pluto No. I do not hear voice's. Here is the ideea.

And in the last year i had some enlightened experience's and 3 of them where in the therapist office and he asked me if i wanna join some Christianity cult or something . And I refused. I just want the therapy.

After that the therapist told me that a person sees god as they are raised. I do no understand what that means.

And then the therapist gived me a book about a person who is paranoid and is hearing voices. 

I'm paranoid , sometimes i think people talk about me behind my back , sometimes i tink someone is fallowing me.sometimes i blame myself for stupid things. (The ideea is that i know that i'm creating this )

I talk with myself alot. And i like to finish conversation that i had in the day that i do not finished. And i spend a lot of time alone.

Seems like you are going through psychosis. You need to see a psychiatrist.

https://upliftconnect.com/the-hidden-dangers-of-early-enlightenment/

Look what i found.

I'm new in this things . I had some geniune experience s that change my whloe mind. In the better. Better with people , better with myself , money, life in general.

But i think im not developet enough . Is too much for me. And i  need to let this non dual stuff away for a moment...

@ActualizedDavid

7 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

@pluto No. I do not hear voice's. Here is the ideea.

Good boy needs a break. ?

Hi! 

Based on what you're saying, you don't seem schizophrenic to me. Schizophrenia is part of the psychotic spectrum and by definition when you're psychotic you can't tell if the voices in your head (or other phenomena like being paranoid) are real or not. But you say you know you're creating this. 

Your symptoms sound more like something neurotic, not psychotic. It seems to me you tend to worry a lot and now this worry is projected onto a particular object: the possibility of being schizophrenic. From what you say, I would keep working on your fears, which seem to be linked to being scared of rejection (and therefore deeper inside probably fear of being abandoned). 

I hope this is somehow useful for you :)

@ActualizedDavid you cannot know.The mind will trust it's own judgement delusions as real.So go to a theraphist and co-operate with them.Dont try to do research in the internet and try to know what it is.leave it to the professionals.

You have to be referred to a qualified and registered clinical psychologist. You can’t self-diagnose. Good luck going forwards