Anton_Pierre

Felt my Spine

11 posts in this topic

Hey so I had an experience with non dual conciousness and I did notice this weird sensation in my spine. Does anyone know what it could be? It seemed to allign itself.

I think its prana energy

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Nahm interesting, i never applied it in that way, 

@Anton_Pierre i think were at similar places dude, this only  happeneded to me two days ago , i focused my attention onto crown chakra, without doing the others, the sensation started going down my spine and got blocked at my neck , afterwards i felt pain in my neck so i figured this is what is meant by an energy blockage. 

@Anton_Pierre Yes that is prana moving through the sushumna which is an energetic pathway in the middle of the spine going all the way from the perineum to the middle of the eyebrows. This is also the path kundalini shakti might travel. If you have a good sense of prana, you might want to pick up Kundalini Yoga.

Edited by FoxFoxFox

The Spine is like the CPU of the body. Healthy Spine = Healthy Connection = Healthy Life.

B R E A T H E