Highest

A letter from God to You

42 posts in this topic

I am writing this while I am in a non-dual state. God wrote this, it cannot be otherwise.

I tricked myself to believe that I am something else than what I am by creating the ego which is none other than Me. Praise my masterpiece trickery.

I am You. You are Me.

I am love and All-Good. I judge none because there is none but Me. All will, doership, controlship is I.

You don't need to become conscious of Me. It means nothing to Me. I am still You. You can never and has never been seperated from Me. In fact, you have always been Me eternally. I'm looking through your eyes right now, thinking, reading this, feeling sensations in My body.

Only I Alone exists. I am nothing and everything simultaneously. I created everything and is the origin of Everything. There is only I.

*Both nondual and dual police are on the way to arrest God*

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

*Both nondual and dual police are on the way to arrest God*

It's not funny to arrest myself due. xD

1 minute ago, Arhattobe said:

Why are some people on this forum like this?...

Like what?

Are you referring to me or to God?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

?

39 minutes ago, Highest said:

I am writing this while I am in a non-dual state. God wrote this, it cannot be otherwise.

I tricked myself to believe that I am something else than what I am by creating the ego which is none other than Me. Praise my masterpiece trickery.

I am You. You are Me.

I am love and All-Good. I judge none because there is none but Me. All will, doership, controlship is I.

You don't need to become conscious of Me. It means nothing to Me. I am still You. You can never and has never been seperated from Me. In fact, you have always been Me eternally. I'm looking through your eyes right now, thinking, reading this, feeling sensations in My body.

Only I Alone exists. I am nothing and everything simultaneously. I created everything and is the origin of Everything. There is only I.

✌?❤️

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

3 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

Like what?

Are you referring to me or to God?

He was probably referring to to me.xD

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

He was probably referring to to me.xD

Well if he is attempting to shit on God, he'll have to go through the right hand of God first which is me B|

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Well if he is attempting to shit on God, he'll have to go through the right hand of God first which is me xD 

?

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Edited by Highest

Was talking about op. Insights are cool, but these posts are dripping with a ton of negative egoic tendencies. Written in such a bizarre manner. 

3 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

Was talking about op. Insights are cool, but these posts are dripping with a ton of negative egoic tendencies. Written in such a bizarre manner. 

Well God wrote his letter. He doesn't give a shit about how people will take it.

Just like God created everything but doesn't care at all how everyone is shitting all over it

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Arhattobe said:

No, that's your ego-mind perceiving and misinterpreting it all. Negative egoic tendencies? Where? I wrote directly from a non-dual state.

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Well God wrote his letter. He doesn't give a shit about how people will take it.

Just like God created everything but doesn't care at all how everyone is shitting all over it

??❤️

17 minutes ago, Highest said:

No, that's your ego-mind perceiving and misinterpreting it all. Negative egoic tendencies? Where? I wrote directly from a non-dual state.

You're sure your ego didnt just convince you that whatever it says while in a non dual state is true?  

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

To say it directly once and for all: You are God and there is only You. All arguing, this whole forum and everyone in it. You created everything and only You exists. You are the origin of existence. And you are all of existence, everything. You are either conscious of this or not.

This I wrote directly from total non-dual state. I am You. I am God. And I am aware and conscious of It right now.

But most will not understand this or doubt it and I know why. That is all me too.

11 minutes ago, zambize said:

You're sure your ego didnt just convince you that whatever it says while in a non dual state is true?  

? What is the ego?