Krzysztof

How can you distinguish truth from hallucination?

31 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor There are still a lot of important things to say about truth which most of you guys misunderstand.

The topic of truth is not just enlightenment. I mean other aspects of truth.

I won't be rehashing the same old stuff on this topic. The fact is 99% of people are deeply confused about what the word "truth" even means.

What is truth? That's a profound question and the answer is not something like God or The Self. There's more nuance to it than that.

My truth video will be very eye-opening for you even if you've watched all my enlightenment stuff. In fact the topic is so deep it requires multiple videos.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Black Monolith said:

Nah, english too rusty to be a forum dude.
Im more of a reader type.
I had to break my silence tho. Holy shit. Sorry for that guys. 
I just find it very funny when Leo quotes you. You know?

Ok, I'll let you off the hook.  Just kidding.  We need some levity around here sometimes, some lightness and some humor.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor There are still a lot of important things to say about truth which most of you guys misunderstand.

The topic of truth is not just enlightenment. I mean other aspects of truth.

Like? :)

I was looking for something different in the recent "Becoming God" video. I was sooooo carefully listening to learn something new. But, I know it's just more of infinity: Nothingness transforming into everythingness transforming into singularity (aka, Riding the Ox Backwards/black hole) transforming back into ego with love / "bliss." Ok, Leo. :D Yeah, if you had that bliss 13 times, you would experience tears of joy in your ego. Take your time. It's not easy to make your life purpose completely communicating well to all the viewers. :P

7 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I was looking for something different in the recent "Becoming God" video. I was sooooo carefully listening to learn something new. But, I know it just more of infinity: Nothingness transforming into everythingness transforming into singularity (aka, Riding the Ox Backwards/black hole) transforming back into ego with love / "bliss." Ok, Leo. :D Yeah, if you had that bliss 13 times, you would experience tears of joy in your ego. Take your time. It's not easy to make your life purpose completely communicating well to all the viewers. :P

It just sounds like a lot of repetition to me -- all this Truth talk.  Not trying to be a jerk about this either.  It might be time to move on to another topic in our Personal Development work.  Ice cream is great but if that's all you eat day after day after day, you're gonna tire of eating ice cream, no matter how great ice cream is on occasion.  It just becomes monotonous.  A little variety is good.  Same reason a little side salad works well when you're eating a steak dinner.  I guess we just don't understand so it needs to be pounded in and re-pounded in until we do.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Wait and see. There's too much to say.

If I say, "Trump is President of the United States" is that true or false? How do you know? What makes it true? What does it even mean to say it is true? If you don't know what truth is (and you don't), how can you even say that something is true or false? What are you even saying with those words. What does it mean to say God is true? Is truth a concept or something else? If it's not a concept what is it? If it is a concept then are non-conceptual things not true? How many kinds of truth are there? One, two, three, infinity? Are colors true? Are words true? Is perception true? Can ideas be true? Are false things true or false? Do false things exist or not? Is there something in between true and false? Does truth come in degrees or it is binary? Etc, etc.

Don't take the most basic things for granted.

You could spend the next 20 years of your life studying what truth is and isn't and how truth works. And you would probably be wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Don't get me wrong Leo, I'll be happy to see whatever you decide to work on.  You can't really do anything other than what you're passionate about working on anyway.  Hell is not other people as Sartre said -- hell is trying to work on projects that your Heart-Mind is not 100% into.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura time out here. :D I did share with you stuff. I get what you're saying, but seriously, you're just adding more words and changing what I'm saying. Yes, you could say that you are ahead of me in your life purpose, but then, I have to plan mine carefully. I'm doing something different than yours, and you know that. Good luck on the next video. Do what you love. I meant well.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Wait and see. There's too much to say.

If I say, "Trump is President of the United States" is that true or false? How do you know? What makes it true? What does it even mean to say it is true? If you don't know what truth is (and you don't), how can you even say that something is true or false? What are you even saying with those words. What does it mean to say God is true? Is truth a concept or something else? If it's not a concept what is it? If it is a concept then are non-conceptual things not true? How many kinds of truth are there? One, two, three, infinity? Are colors true? Are words true? Is perception true? Can ideas be true? Are false things true or false? Do false things exist or not? Is there something in between true and false? Does truth come in degrees or it is binary? Etc, etc.

Don't take the most basic things for granted.

You could spend the next 20 years of your life studying what truth is and isn't and how truth works. And you would probably be wrong.

All of this is pointing to the subjective experience, which will ultimately destroy all traditional "objectivity".

Truth is subjective, and this subjectivity is objective.

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It just sounds like a lot of repetition to me -- all this Truth talk.  Not trying to be a jerk about this either.  It might be time to move on to another topic in our Personal Development work.  Ice cream is great but if that's all you eat day after day after day, you're gonna tire of eating ice cream, no matter how great ice cream is on occasion.  It just becomes monotonous.  A little variety is good.  Same reason a little side salad works well when you're eating a steak dinner.  I guess we just don't understand so it needs to be pounded in and re-pounded in until we do.

This just sounds like mental gymnastics to justify moving on. Leo may be talking about the same thing but he is trying to communicate a deeper level of understanding that transcends any words. 

Have you actually experienced these deep levels of understanding infinity though? 

It almost seems like people love to back to back watch Leo's videos to get all that juicy mental scaffolding then hardly put time into locating/experiencing it. 

If it's continuously being communicated then perhaps the rabbit hole of this topic goes deeper than we thought. 

On 31.03.2019 at 0:40 PM, Krzysztof said:

When you are asleep, you are often 100% convinced what you're dreaming about is true. It's because your brain chemistry makes you believe it.

Why are you convinced that dreams are untrue? 

8 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

This just sounds like mental gymnastics to justify moving on. Leo may be talking about the same thing but he is trying to communicate a deeper level of understanding that transcends any words. 

Have you actually experienced these deep levels of understanding infinity though? 

It almost seems like people love to back to back watch Leo's videos to get all that juicy mental scaffolding then hardly put time into locating/experiencing it. 

If it's continuously being communicated then perhaps the rabbit hole of this topic goes deeper than we thought. 

What’s with the obsession with this word “deep”?   Is being deep?  Count how many times you used the word “deep”.

What is that which is seeking for “deep”?

This sounds just like Leo actually.  “Deep”, “juicy”, and “infinity” are all Leo words.

It’s like walking up to a girl and trying to impress her with, “hey baby I’m deep.”  And she’s like, “sure you are.”  Women have a way of seeing through bullsh*t in men that is just beyond impressive.  The Ego of every man wants to think of himself secretly as a deep and special little super hero — this goes back to our boyhoods and adolescence.

Edited by Joseph Maynor