Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freakrik

Will mdma get you a taste of the Love Leo is talking about?

8 posts in this topic

When you hear Leo talking about this divine Love you Will feel when you do the spirutal work. It Sounds Very similar to mdma trip reports. That you Will Love everything. So i ask you and Mby @Leo Gura can answer this. Will mdma get you a taste of divine Love? NOTE i am not planning on doing mdma. (If so i Will take it after i am 21) i am just asking a hypotectial question

Mdma has potential.... I wouldn't consider physical pleasure the same as infinite boundless love. But when you take MDMA connect to source try to go as deep as you can. Report us back how it went! :) gl ?

Not even close, MDMA makes me feel open and honest but divine love is something completly different. Try some acid or something instead. 

Edit: I did feel a mindful contentment, first time in my life where I could sit and be 100% happy doing nothing... pretty cool?

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Something about this "will this drug make me taste some of what this other person experienced on drugs" seems off to me. 

Do try it though, mdma is awesome. I doubt it will get you in the same place leo got. 

3 hours ago, molosku said:

Something about this "will this drug make me taste some of what this other person experienced on drugs" seems off to me. 

Do try it though, mdma is awesome. I doubt it will get you in the same place leo got. 

Why does it feel off? What is the distinction between sobriety and intoxication? What is the existential nature of that distinction your making? 

Yes. You will see that Love is not just a human emotion or human quality -- it is a universal quality, a metaphysical aspect of Reality.

MDMA isn't really innocuous.

It can fuck up your brain chemistry, leading to serotonin crash which may last for months.

I recommend 2C-B instead.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

11 hours ago, Consilience said:

Why does it feel off? What is the distinction between sobriety and intoxication? What is the existential nature of that distinction your making? 

All distinctions are existentially just mind stuff, and I would not want to start another "drugs and spiritual progress" discussion, as that horse is not even a wet spot on the ground at this point on the forum. 

The trip/roll lasts some hours, the time after the trip lasts the rest of your life. What feels off is perhaps that I dont feel chasing someone elses drug experience is a worthy motivation to use as fine and potent of a substance as mdma. 

Of course, a good roll is a good roll, there is no denying that, even if some pretermined goal is not reached.