Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oMarcos

Questions about Samadhi and Awareness (God)!

10 posts in this topic

1 - When  Samadhi state is achieved, and your concentration is Total on a particular object, does it feels like "your" existence cease to exist as a body, like your whole body never existed? (and also, that the whole reality seems like a movie screen without any particular participant involved)

2 - Does the Awareness is experiencing my body exactly the same way that is experiencing a chair? And I know that there is this thing called democracy between objects and the body, so the body are on the same importance for awareness such as a chair I suppose.

3 - I remember in one of Leo's videos, he mentioning that Humans are puppets of the universe, what does that exactly mean? Does that mean that Humans are some kind of Awareness toys to play around in the material world, but both objects and humans are mere illusions?

Maybe none of this makes sense and I'm playing around with self deception, but I is important to me to share it, it will help me to evolve.

enjoy your friday*:P

Edited by oMarcos

I was in a samadhi state not long ago where God saw trough my eyes. I instantly became aware and conscious that I am God and that God is all there is. In that moment, there was Only God. I was not existent, the illusory "I" was Non-existent. I created a topic about it: "Weed - God saw through my eyes". You should check it out.

4 minutes ago, DecemberFlower said:

@Highest Are you conscious of being God every moment of your daylife or you still operate under ego point of view?

That's a very direct question and the most accurate answer would be yes to the first question and no to the second.

1 hour ago, oMarcos said:

Does that mean that Humans are some kind of Awareness toys to play around in the material world, but both objects and humans are mere illusions?

yes. i understand this to be the case

i also understand the following to be the case: the one answering you here (soonhei) is a puppet... that means it has no life of it's own. yet it still talks and walks and acts and writes thru itself, as if it had a voice/life of it's own. but the source of this apparent life and action and all is the puppeteer aka GOD. and that is the case for oMarcos as well.

this is a grand play where the Puppet Master (God) in some cases (that is, for unawakened humans) forgets that he is puppeteering them. and when he realizes that it is HE who runs them all. that is awakening to his own nature as god

god has awakening to itself that he is god and no oMarcos/SoonHei etc....

keep in mind, this is a very limited view because it pertains only the human POV of the infinte... and there are infinte POVS :) all known by the ONE INFINTE GOD <3

and THAT IS YOU! (not oMarcos - the one who listens thru his ears, or is seeing this thru his eyes and understanding it) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@oMarcos It's just like a first person shooter video game. God is playing a human. Of course God's true form is nothing. So a human is occurring within nothingness, nowhere, nowhen, nohow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, oMarcos said:

1 - When  Samadhi state is achieved, and your concentration is Total on a particular object, does it feels like "your" existence cease to exist as a body, like your whole body never existed? (and also, that the whole reality seems like a movie screen without any particular participant involved)

It depends on what you call samadhi. Different people use different definitions, where they make distinctions between stages of samadhi or call those stages some other name and give the label samadhi to the highest experience.

If you have had only single samadhi experience then it's hard to pinpoint where it exactly belongs. The whole thing is further complicated by the fact that these experiences come in many flavors. The one samadhi that had happened to me came in a "no-self flavor". That means I forgot my name, who I am or what I think I am and everything became one, then bliss filled the whole space. The concepts of me and mine became very alien, they were perceived like a costume that I could choose to wear or not.

I believe it was a lesser samadhi, so others may give you a deeper, more accurate answer of how it feels.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@oMarcos It's just like a first person shooter video game. God is playing a human. Of course God's true form is nothing. So a human is occurring within nothingness, nowhere, nowhen, nohow.

???