Shin

Does Insanity is inevitable ?

47 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Trans-ego is a lower level than trans-human. The egoic dynamic is within the human dynamic. 

A human that believes they communicated with trees as a phase during their path of enlightenment is still within the human construct. This is a form of speciesism. They may have transcended the human ego, yet they have not yet transcended humanness. 

Upon more contemplation it would seem as though trans ego is lower than trans-human, but these are just idea's and models of reality (and yes what I'm sharing is a idea as well, one which you may or may not accept to be higher or lower, since that is dependent on you/your system at its current functioning, nor is it something I'm putting out with the intention of it being higher or lower).  Hypothetical person can go very trans-human, but have lots of "ego" still effecting their system, so transcending human does not happen before or after transcending ego.  You might say one is dependent, but again this is another idea and I dont know what kind of proof we have in the science sense to show first came ego, then came humanness, and then came what ever else you want to insert is higher.  Also within waking up, one can realize that there isn't anything but itself, so "ego" "human" are just itself and levels are again models (itself again).  And theres still probably more angles to this then I'm able to share, but just thought I'd put this out there in hopes of perspective growth.

11 hours ago, cetus56 said:

That answers the question "what remains when it feels as if nothing should remain?"

The way you phrase this question makes it sounds like your asking "whats the thing that remains when its feeling there should be nothing remaining"  That is is "ego" classically. 

Edited by Mu_

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Holding onto fear is resistance. Can we see how knowledge is fear? 

How to tap into this magic? 

Just shut off the mind and receive it. It's tricky to hold on to it for very long. The first time I did it accidentally. I was trying to calm nerves by being still and connecting to a bigger power, and the easiest thing to me to connect to was the energy from the crowd of people.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Upon more contemplation it would seem as though trans ego is lower than trans-human, but these are just idea's and models of reality (and yes what I'm sharing is a idea as well, one which you may or may not accept to be higher or lower, since that is dependent on you/your system at its current functioning, nor is it something I'm putting out with the intention of it being higher or lower). 

Yes, that it what I said. . . trans ego is lower than trans human. I also agree that these are just models. In this case, it would be trans ego model, yet not a trans human model (since the model is contextualized for humans and not an elephant).

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Hypothetical person can go very trans-human, but have lots of "ego" still effecting their system, so transcending human does not happen before or after transcending ego.  You might say one is dependent, but again this is another idea and I dont know what kind of proof we have in the science sense to show first came ego, then came humanness, and then came what ever else you want to insert is higher. 

Yes, I would say they are all inter-related. I just use "levels" as a map that is useful at the human level, so it is relative to humans. At the trans-human level this map would is not useful. It doesn't apply to frogs, rocks, pencils, clouds or mice. Even the term "trans-human" is limited since it assumes humanness. Perhaps "trans-Isness" might be better.

I think we could also look at it like muscial instruments in a jazz band. There are not really "Levels" of instruments.

I think the model is useful for humans because most humans are immersed in the egoic level. Perhaps 95% of their life egoic, 4.9% trans egoic and 0.1% trans human. So it seems to make sense to place most of our attention into the egoic dynamics. With growth, perhaps the ratio becomes 80% egoic, 15% trans egoic and 5% trans human. We cycle through these dynamics throughout our day. My awareness flows through each of these. I think it's helpful to call them these levels since people generally need to spend most of their time working through egoic dynamics. Then they start spending more time trans-ego and trans-human. But it's not like a linear pathway. It's more like three different pixels colors dancing around the screen. At first they are mostly red, a little purple and a tiny bit of orange. Then, more and more purple and orange start to appear over time.

This is also assuming a timeline. Someone could be 100% trans egoic for 10min. then flip back to 100% egoic for five hours. We could draw in further distinctions and nuances as well.

@Shin

I'm at a point where I'm wondering if insanity is the only way to go.

I mean that, when your all sense starts to shift, how could you not becoming insane even for a few days/weeks ?

You go out and see only fleeting ants called human being doing their thing,

You look at a wall or a building and it's just, well nothing.

You sit in class, and even if you hear and see hundreds of other people, you still deepluy feel alone meta physically speaking.

You don't even know if your body/mind is actually real, it's just a bunch of perceptions, where they all seem to converge behind the eyes.

Is this only resistance, or is it unavoidable ?

Well sounds like you've begun to see everything as void. The important thing is to not personally identify with it because that causes depression. I'd wager there are still some subtle remnants of ego-identification remain within you. Let go. Let go. You'll cross over. But yeah, from the position you are in, insanity does absolutely seem inevitable. 

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Just shut off the mind and receive it. It's tricky to hold on to it for very long. The first time I did it accidentally. I was trying to calm nerves by being still and connecting to a bigger power, and the easiest thing to me to connect to was the energy from the crowd of people.

Awesome do you think the energy is always there but the mind creates blocks, like why it’s easier in nature. Would you say it is much like feeling connected in nature? 

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Awesome do you think the energy is always there but the mind creates blocks, like why it’s easier in nature. Would you say it is much like feeling connected in nature? 

Yes, I would. but don't think of it like blocks, but just tuning to the same frequency. You can't do that when you are thinking or in a strongly negative state.  

I'm fascinated with old houses and abandoned places because the energy feels so interesting and nearly always good. I probably get too caught up in it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, that it what I said. . . trans ego is lower than trans human. I also agree that these are just models. In this case, it would be trans ego model, yet not a trans human model (since the model is contextualized for humans and not an elephant).

Yes, I would say they are all inter-related. I just use "levels" as a map that is useful at the human level, so it is relative to humans. At the trans-human level this map would is not useful. It doesn't apply to frogs, rocks, pencils, clouds or mice. Even the term "trans-human" is limited since it assumes humanness. Perhaps "trans-Isness" might be better.

I think we could also look at it like muscial instruments in a jazz band. There are not really "Levels" of instruments.

I think the model is useful for humans because most humans are immersed in the egoic level. Perhaps 95% of their life egoic, 4.9% trans egoic and 0.1% trans human. So it seems to make sense to place most of our attention into the egoic dynamics. With growth, perhaps the ratio becomes 80% egoic, 15% trans egoic and 5% trans human. We cycle through these dynamics throughout our day. My awareness flows through each of these. I think it's helpful to call them these levels since people generally need to spend most of their time working through egoic dynamics. Then they start spending more time trans-ego and trans-human. But it's not like a linear pathway. It's more like three different pixels colors dancing around the screen. At first they are mostly red, a little purple and a tiny bit of orange. Then, more and more purple and orange start to appear over time.

This is also assuming a timeline. Someone could be 100% trans egoic for 10min. then flip back to 100% egoic for five hours. We could draw in further distinctions and nuances as well.

Ya.