daniel695

how does one know if their identified with the body?

8 posts in this topic

as the title says how do i know if i am?

i'm noticing i'm identified with the doer and blame my self or guilt trip when i do something or should of done something. i also believe i could of changed the situation. is being identified with the emotion, mean being identified with the body? and being identified with your thoughts, mean being identified with the mind?

Literally ask yourself, "am I limited to the body?" Yes or no? The answer is obvious. 

13 minutes ago, daniel695 said:

as the title says how do i know if i am?

i'm noticing i'm identified with the doer and blame my self or guilt trip when i do something or should of done something. i also believe i could of changed the situation. is being identified with the emotion, mean being identified with the body? and being identified with your thoughts, mean being identified with the mind?

If the thought is believed then there's identification to the thought. If the feeling in the body gets expressed as an emotion or thought then there is identification to the feeling. If you believe to be the body separate from everything else then there is identification to the body. 

If you are strongly indentified with a mind then you will be also intentified with "physical" body and emotional body....etc

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

these are all great answers!

18 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Literally ask yourself, "am I limited to the body?" Yes or no? The answer is obvious.

i answered no.

Go skydiving for the first time.

If you think you're gonna die, you're attached.

If you think it's fun and safe, probably not.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 3/22/2019 at 10:50 AM, Shin said:

Go skydiving for the first time.

If you think you're gonna die, you're attached.

If you think it's fun and safe, probably not.

this made me laugh.