CreamCat

Is the distinction between ego and god another form of dualism?

10 posts in this topic

Theoretically speaking, I am writing to you as god, right? I feel orgasm as god. I feel shitty as god. I have sex with god.

It seems that people talk as if god and ego were separate. Christianity also separates ego from god.

Edited by CreamCat

Any distinction is a form of dualism. 

Regarding the I am God thing. . . People get confused and twisted because they conflate the personal relative “I” with the absolute level of God. And most people have a ton of preconceived ideas of God which is a hindrance.

I think the phrase “I am everything” can be more helpful.

Said another way, they are conflating duality and nonduality due to lack of experience with nonduality.

48 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Feel the current perspective dissolve into equanimity. 

Theoretically speaking, I am writing to you as god, right?.......................................................Actually speaking, and also not. 

I feel orgasm as god....................................................................................................................And are the orgasm, and it isn’t.

I feel shitty as god.....................................................................................................................................And are feeling, and not. 

I have sex with god.........................................................................................................................................And are sex, and not. 

It seems that people talk as if god and ego were separate....................................And it seems as if there is no separation. 

Christianity also separates ego from god.................................................................Christianity reveals the faslity of the ego.

Dualism is two...................................................................................................................................................................And is not. 

Any ‘speed bumps’ are beliefs.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm You might want to separate my quote from your comment. It's difficult to read.

No duality. No separation between ego and God. Only God IS. 

13 minutes ago, Highest said:

No duality. No separation between ego and God. Only God IS. 

God is everywhere and does everything.

God is within us and knows everything.

God is without us and sees everything.

God is beyond us and IS everything.

God alone IS.

- Meher baba 

This is the only Truth. Learn from God-realized perfect masters ?

1 hour ago, CreamCat said:

Theoretically speaking, I am writing to you as god, right? I feel orgasm as god. I feel shitty as god. I have sex with god.

It seems that people talk as if god and ego were separate. Christianity also separates ego from god.

Right, in this kind of work you may find yourself rapidly switching perspectives.

Humans by default perceive the dualistic side so less emphasis is made on that. Except using ego as a mechanism to understand our behaviors and change them. So you then begin to experience and integrate the nondual side of things. You see this portrayal of ego vs God because the 'ego' so to speak has a lot of mechanisms that prevent us from seeing the nondual. An invisible wall so to speak.

But be wary to not shun the dualistic perspective. Both are equally correct and true. That is a big paradox in reality. To argue dualism vs nondualism is dualistic! Thats a big trap people get into when trying to explore the nondual side.

But also be wary that nondual or dual will never fully encompass God, it transcends any label we could apply. Nondual is simply just another paradigm, another lens to view things.

Edited by Shadowraix

1 minute ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Both God and Ego are concepts. Just be!

?? ?