Aeris

A new life purpose emerged recently.

18 posts in this topic

I want to know if "love" can be as real as in a Dysney of my own.

some people blablabla on this, some read books, some use some science and bullshit concept to talk about their own experience and biased view.

I'll try to find out the real meaning of love with a girl this year.

Be the best in sex, and lovemaker I can be.

I lost my first 25 years obsess in arts, but I think this year will be dedicated to me entering the realm of the sex gods.

wish me good luck, love to all.

Go right ahead and fully explore this.

To fall in love, you have to be willing to be a fool and totally lose yourself.

A heartbreak is possible, but the soaring of being in love is worth 10 heartbreaks.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

that's a highly immature perspective of view btw.

unborn Truth

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Go right ahead and fully explore this.

A heartbreak is possible, but the soaring of being in love is worth 10 heartbreaks.

I can clearly resonate with your harmony, such a blessing to read your words, sincerely thanks.

6 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

that's a highly immature perspective of view btw. 

@ajasatya 

why is that immature to you, would you modulate your perspective ? 

Edited by Aeris

44 minutes ago, zambize said:

What's your game plan?  Got a tinder or something?

see her saturday night, will tell you how it work tomorrow <3 

The first one was an incredible story, but that's where I got the most experience, then I instantly see my own flaws, and crafted a better lense for my own eyes, a lense to see inner light more deeply. more 7D
Now it's always time to build something, I don't know where I m going, but I m goin

Edited by Aeris

Just now, Aeris said:

see her saturday night, will tell you how it work tomorow <3 

The first one was an incredible story, but that's where I got the most experience, then I crafted a better lenses for my own eyes, to see inner light more deeply than a cover. 
Now it's always time to build something, I don't know where I m going, but I m goin

Damn, I'm jealous.  Have fun

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

6 minutes ago, Aeris said:

why is that immature to you, would you modulate your perspective ? 

the meaning of the word "love" has drastically changed for me on the past 4 years. even though we can find expressions like "fall in love" in mainstream culture, i find it impossible to fall in love. you can only rise in love.

love is very different from passion. you can be passionate but when it comes down to love, you have to build it. and it takes time. a truly conscious loving relationship cannot be found by a fool and, by definition, you don't just lose yourself for it. such rare relationships actually help you ground yourself on virtues and growth. i am not talking about teenager romantic adventures.

unborn Truth

9 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

the meaning of the word "love" has drastically changed for me on the past 4 years. even though we can find expressions like "fall in love" in mainstream culture, i find it impossible to fall in love. you can only rise in love.

love is very different from passion. you can be passionate but when it comes down to love, you have to build it. and it takes time. a truly conscious loving relationship cannot be found by a fool and, by definition, you don't just lose yourself for it. such rare relationships actually help you ground yourself on virtues and growth. i am not talking about teenager romantic adventures.

I totaly agree with your view, even without me experimenting this, I kind of perceived it in all the people around me. I always asked my self what I wanted in a relationship and what is love ?  Love is probably first, like everything, a big adventure, low and high, will try to focus on being high :D 

truly, with my earth, I meditated on the answer for myself on the idea of a relationship and how to get "my best relations" according to my personna.

All those years deluding myself for some "trophy girls" or whatever you want to put a label on the girls not for you on the light side.

when all you need, is not what your brain think, when you start flowing with the music around. When you play on your own with no preconception, sort of non duality flow, then you attract " what you need",  even this I find my answer.

I would say for now, I m very passionnate and intrigued, but I didn't build "love" if you want to create a separation there, I m sure we can talk about some lvl of love, sure. 

I met many people broken by love. I kind of listened to their story, because I've always been a " problem solvers " for others :D 

and I thank you for the answer and modulation :> your experience is appreciated

I m 25, and never had relation with girl aside kissing and flirting ( before this year ), mainly because.. "I m here guys, you know what it means hahahaha"

edit : thanks zambize

Edited by Aeris

15 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I met many people broken by love.

people get broken by attachments. love is healing.

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

people get broken by attachments. love is healing.

of course if you call about this "love".

I would separate with toxic attachments and healing ones.

" nothing that is symbiotic separate itself "

If you ever get the beauty to say,

"I am in love."

Dont share it here.

Already it is a tabboo because it makes people uncomfortable. The temptation to interfere and diagnose and be talked out of it is too delicious for someone that has never fallen in love or is cautious to make sure it never happens to themselves again.

Falling in love- in the teenager sense- is beautiful.

It is a rare occurance. Dont allow me, or a book, or a Youtube idiot talk you out of it. Fully go into it.

When you are 70 years old, and your grandson has the courage to share with you that he has fallen in love with a woman, you will smile tenderly.

11 hours ago, Aeris said:

I want to know if "love" can be as real as in a Dysney of my own.

some people blablabla on this, some read books, some use some science and bullshit concept to talk about their own experience and biased view.

I'll try to find out the real meaning of love with a girl this year.

Be the best in sex, and lovemaker I can be.

I lost my first 25 years obsess in arts, but I think this year will be dedicated to me entering the realm of the sex gods.

wish me good luck, love to all.

Life purpose is a higher self, sex is at lower self.. it is a pleasure driven and low consciousness... 

Edited by John Iverson

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Life purpose is a higher self, sex is at lower self.. it is a pleasure driven and low consciousness... 

denial by trial

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

one still needs to experience all of this in order to "put the bricks in place" and be able to climb to higher values. Can't sit on a chair with broken legs...at least not for long. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

who said my meeting isn't a part as enlightened as me ?
who said that nature is never made to be symbiotic ?

be careful what you all project on me

a king need a queen.

Edited by Aeris

36 minutes ago, Aeris said:

who said my meeting isn't a part as enlightened as me ?
who said that nature is never made to be symbiotic ?

be careful what you all project on me

a king need a queen.

@Aeris  When Leo returns from his retreat, he might ban you for saying this, just saying.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:51 AM, bejapuskas said:

@Aeris  When Leo returns from his retreat, he might ban you for saying this, just saying.

Oh the devilry :ph34r:

It's Love.