Hellspeed

I feel IMMORTAL, in the literal sense

13 posts in this topic

this is not a trolling post

I feel and know for sure i can go hundreds of years of lifespan, is more than a gut feeling. I got this feeling over 2 and a half years and keeps increasing. Is what pushed me in the first place on my first awakenings. Not self realization, not phychic powers, not nirvana, not meditation, was LIFESPAN!

I notice changes in my body, changes of rejuvenation every day, on a physical, emotional, intellectual. A constant growth. Something similar when i was per example 11 years of age and waited to be 12-13-14-20-30 etc. A continuous expansion of consciousness. 

Realized that physical death is a belief and a stuck paradigm in the Planet Earth's influence vibration, and what not? The constant belief of the majority who have died not reaching 100. 

I remember old stories from old people on my place of birth in Transilvania of certain hermits passing 300 years of age. 

I must admit, this thing or this "insanity" drove me to challenge all sorts of spiritual leaders RL and online. I used to have a very powerful drive in the past, but now is light years ahead. And is not only that, when i practice and change reality RL on where i live it boosts me over and over again. Like messing with someone's mind and influence it or helping someone who is hurt and needs healing. 

They say that there are things impossible to do, but here i am, the impossible apparently is possible. 

Who is willing to give it a try and believe someone that can literally change circumstances at will? Here on the forum, apparently almost no one. 

Maybe because they see humbleness as a bar of the real thing. But come on, i do tend to challenge people, not because i'm unsure of myself, because i did not encounter someone who can do what i do, mainly.

So all this, brag only for bragging is not true. Hit me with experiences and maybe someone is willing to meet me RL and prove what i say in the flesh. 

Mainly i write about this things because is possible, and believe me when i say, i'm willing to help those who really want to find more than the 5 senses. But who wants to be helped? 

I don't want to be helped; Do you...? 

cucuteni-4.png

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Those who have experienced something like this or still experiencing. Feel free to share. 

Or any opinion or contradiction to this. 

Edited by Hellspeed

see ya 500 years later!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

What are you offering?  Immortality?  Knowledge?  Honestly you come across as a bit arrogant, boastful and a Know it all in some of the posts I’ve seen you in. 

Youve made mention of that here so I must not be the only one to have said this. 

What it ever it is you do know your audience. If your trying to be helpful and heal people or work with the spiritual community then you will be judged most likely along those values. And if you do have value to offer to these people maybe it’s inportant to change that about yourself so what you have can be heard.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ At the end of the day, when someone can prove something, it is still arrogance? 

10 minutes ago, Yoshy said:

What is the process ? 

In a few words is reaching insanity and coming back, guided by Breath. 

@Mu_ I can prove the steps on how to do it, how to go beyond the illusion, RL or remotely.  

I've red form diferent cultures the fact that in ancient times people lived more than 120 years. The enigma is what changed in our DNA to have a short life.

-Epigenetics?

-Bad diet and toxics exposure?

Please bite me Damon ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them