Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

Only God IS

15 posts in this topic

I can’t sleep so I will write about something I became conscious of some 30 min back. Only GOD IS. Do you see? It came like an insight, only the non-dual One IS. This includes Everything: Infinity, nothingness, all of existence and life. Everything. Only the non-dual Infinite One (God) is. All of reality and existence and experiences is God. What can I say, it just clicked: There is only God, only God alone IS. I became directly aware of It and at the same time I became conscious that It (God) is the only existent, the only thing (or rather no-thing) that IS. 

@Highest guess what...You ARE God.

You as your true self is simply pure ISNESS.

Now realize that YOU are God (YOU, in fact are me and everything else) in your direct experience ...and that is really something.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You speak truth my friend :) But I already know I am God. ‘’My’’ direct experience is God. God is the individual and all the individual’s experiences. Right now and here this very moment, this very second.

Edited by Highest

It’s just the Non-dual One, I’m conscious that only it IS, there is only It Alone. Thus it follows that it is Everything as well. Most obviously, it is I. God is looking trough my eyes right now, writting this, having this direct aware and conscious experience. Who else could it be, who else could have this experience. Me? Horse shit.

14 hours ago, Highest said:

God is looking trough my eyes right now, writting this

God seems to be bad at English. Lol.

Edited by Truth Addict

19 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

God seems to be bad at English

I literally laughed out loud

you outsmart all of us, such a genius, such a wonderful being, you're amazing, you're the man, you're a light, you're the sky, nothing can stop you.

@Aeris I don’t know what you mean by outsmarting you guys. But thank you, very nice said by you, really ❤️

yes I see it, even my darkest thoughts are made from god

but I get lost so often still...so now my question is how to see that all the time?

thank you!

3 hours ago, Highest said:

English is my third language xD

How to achieve non-trinity?