EvilAngel

Leo Gura may be in your back garden....

13 posts in this topic

He may be watching you while you sleep. Don't be so sure....

He says he's going on a "retreat"...but is he really?

xD

shame on you, our great guru is on his way to pure knowledge, I m sure he was sincere.

but you always do jokes when there is no jokes to do.

Ahh... So, that was what all that commotion was earlier. I had thought it was just squirrels. Who knew? :D 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Aeris I'm sorry, I honestly wasn't sure if comedy is allowed on this forum...if it's not then I'll just stop. 

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Ahh... So, that was what all that commotion was earlier. I had thought it was just squirrels. Who knew? :D 

yes the devil is a squirrel :ph34r:

Leo's probably off to the Caribbean islands for a month hahahah just not telling us HAHA ?? jammy bastard lol

@Aeris

33 minutes ago, Aeris said:

shame on you, our great guru is on his way to pure knowledge, I m sure he was sincere.

but you always do jokes when there is no jokes to do.

Have you ever watched Leo's vid on counterintuitive-ness? There's always a counterintuitive move that's the right move. I had a deep insight that was so gradual, I didn't even realise it was an insight one time. It is this;

"I am the Lord thy god...Thou shalt have no other gods before me.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth." Exodus 20:2-4 (the Bible)

Leo isint god, he's just a guy who's found god and actually, counterintuitively ? , respecting anyone too much...so that you believe whatever they say, is idolising them. Which actually hinders your growth. The point of this insight is "hold no higher authority than God himself." The best thing you can do for yourself (and leo) is not believing leo. Infact, if you believe everything that comes out of Leo's mouth you'd be more fucked up that before you started listening to him. Only use your direct experience, get familiar with the concept of communicating directly with God and saying "fuck you" to everyone else. This is absolutely necessary for fast spiritual development

Why should we care? :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Nope,

He was at the strip club as usual.

The one near the «women that gives even more joy house».

That's his traditional cure when he needs his next awakening.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

In this exact moment he squirt with a part of the whole