Cortex

Are Animals Enlightened ?

29 posts in this topic

On 23/02/2019 at 10:01 PM, Hellspeed said:

They are not. They are in a "seed" stage, as you and me as little children. 

Enlightenment has a will side in the matter of making conscious the breath. Animals don't know how to do that yet. 

As contrary as it is said in mainstream. There is no animal more powerful than the Human Apex Predator. 

Build yourself in nature, far from society, you will see at least 10x increase in any area, physical power, awareness, everything. I dare to say that even sight, smell, hearing is superior to any animal, i talk about the Enlightened human beings. 

As far as my experience go i trained my psychic abilities to an extent that normal people freak out when i disclose RL what i can do.  

I had many experiences with countless other phychics and magicians in the last years. 

Now i don't share this with people anymore, only healing, because other's egos just want to prove me wrong. In the circles in wich i move here in Spain i've encountered many envious masonic, magicians, satanic, cults leaders etc. that are too fixed on the idea to mock and target, threat and intimidate individuals like me. 

Many want to awaken and have the abilities to change reality, i can say, beware what you wish for :) In a wider spectrum of reality, certain dark individuals always are found in the path to challenge your so called "godhood". Being the reason on the other side only a few brave souls can handle the pressure. 

The US folk probably think here in Europe is a more secular society, yes it is until you awaken and don't attract the attention of certain circles and individuals. So as everything in life as i said, envy is the prime predator of humanity. 

aren't they weak ?
 if they envy and need humans pleasure because they believe in a non after life.
non after life is an idea the same as life is an idea.

lower mind then, nothing to fear from those bullshit devils.
Envy makes you weak, passion makes you strong.
They will die soon enough.

no pleasure in life is better than paradise on earth, pushing hell

Edited by Aeris

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

aren't they weak ?

Wipe out all the animals and we die out too--out of balance. Study biology and ecology.

most people hold different definitions of what "enlightenment" is. asking if other animals are enlightened is pointless.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

57 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Wipe out all the animals and we die out too--out of balance. Study biology and ecology.

wasn't talking about animals in fact, but humans who believe in their own dogma of bullshit.

Living through nature will is different than living through your egoic will.
It look the same, it's not the same.

when you live through passion it means you have litteraly outplay death it means you are litteraly dead, totaly.
It means you agree to live right now without begging for your life. Only weak people believe in their satanic bullshit.

Edited by Aeris

3 minutes ago, Aeris said:

wasn't talking about animals in fact, but humans who believe in their own dogma of bullshit.

But, this topic is about animals. And, I don't sense that most ppl in this thread or this forum is that dogmatic that it lands in bullshit. They are also not satanic -- too extreme of assumptions.

11 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

But, this topic is about animals. And, I don't sense that most ppl in this thread or this forum is that dogmatic that it lands in bullshit. They are also not satanic -- too extreme of assumptions.

I m satanic myself, so .. BIM !

3 minutes ago, Aeris said:

I m satanic myself, so .. BIM !

Ok. Good for you then. Most ppl here are more interested in non-duality inclusive of Satan than a topic that excludes.

Something something dog-buddha nature?

Moo!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

My father can hold a grudge about what I said for days, my dog forget in 5 seconds that I hurt him by accident.

9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them