Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Being Under The Influence All The Time

14 posts in this topic

Why not ? Nothing is real anyway, only what what I experience, this is beautiful, it is so beautiful that you want to cry, this beauty that you see when you are under the influence of great substances is beyond words, beyond anything, why not live that way all the time, being conscious of this beauty all the time 

And it fits me beyond anything that you can imagine, it's like being enlightened in a different way all the time, so beautiful, everything is just an illusion, all that is real is that beautiful state that I am in 

99% chance that you'd just end up in a mental asylum all broken and incapeable of dealing with anything in the world. Like a lifeless vegetable lying on your bed. Addicted to all sorts of chemicals. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Escaping from life never works in the long run, whatever you try. Suffering's still there, so once you clearly see that, might as well choose a healthier strategy.

Edited by Markus

But there is no true reality, only what I am experiencing is true, and for now my experience is great so I don't care about the future, it's just the distraction from experiencing the pleasure 

Guys do you even realize this guy is trolling? Just check his history...

I am not, I just have many interests, and my life is changing rapidly quickly 

:D he sounded pretty serious to me. Here at least :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

big red flag of ignorance: using spiritual gibberish to justify petty choices while sounding intellectual and smart

the result is undeniable: destruction and extremely uncomfortable awakening experiences

unborn Truth