Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moon777light

Flower & Song: How to knit together spirituality in art?

11 posts in this topic

in theme of this weeks video, how does one blend together the fruits of spirituality into the canvas? I have heard from numerous other sources how meditating and whatnot improves your art and creativity, and that it is even more helpful than learning from people and books/courses. Doing art is my passion from childhood that i put onto the side for over a decade mainly because my parents never enforced it and forced science onto me. Im slowly re-getting into it but i keep getting stuck with what to draw. Ive been meditating, and it helps with my overall state of being during the day but i still seem to get stuck with art. 

Any tips from artists on here? On raising your creativity?

Just let go when do your art. Whatever comes out. Ive been feeling like that has been happening lately when I make music, Im not making melodies... theyre just... making themselves... Its beautiful:x

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

WooO.ooow that is beautiful

ask cosmos how? like in prayer?

@moon777light Was just watching Leo's new vid. that you mention (thanks) and got to the point where he talks about Flower and Song so I see where your coming from now. The picture above IMO represents that beautifully. Could that be just coincidence? I think not. It's all one with the unfolding process of creation. Connect with that never ending - interconnected process and everything will become available to you. If for you it is prayer then it's prayer. But rest assure that you are that process.

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

ask cosmos how? like in prayer?

@moon777light Went back to the vid. to listen to more of it. I think Leo answers your question right after he talks about Flower and Song when he talks about the Teotl being an empty shape shfter. First you must empty yourself completely then you can become anything, or in your case create anything.

2 hours ago, moon777light said:

Ive been meditating, and it helps with my overall state of being during the day but i still seem to get stuck with art. 

It's a long long process. You need to meditate for 30years then come back to painting. A waterfall of creativity will be rushing through you (probably) :D

That's all it is. Just your level of consciousness is all that matters. This takes time.

I think you'd like this. Mooji was painter also and he talks about he was battling with his desire to create a perfect painting :)

Edited by Salvijus

Artists have used psychedelics for a long time.

The very first cave paintings, the earliest human art, was psychedelic shaman art.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Let the art flow. Remember that as soon as you get into the flow state, there will be no “you” doing the art. Art will be doing itself.

Relax, and try to silence your inner critic.

Dedicate your life to art. It's a act of surrendering, without knowing if it will work. It probably won't, but you do it anyways, cause there is no better thing to do. 

On 2/19/2019 at 4:06 PM, cetus56 said:

Connect with that never ending - interconnected process and everything will become available to you. If for you it is prayer then it's prayer. But rest assure that you are that process.

this is beautiful advice <3

Thanks everyone for the help :x:x