DrewNows

How powerful the mind: chatting with a hypnotist

22 posts in this topic

If you’re curious about hypnosis like I was this video is a quick interview. I’m reflecting on this statement from Wikipedia, under the video: 

“Hypnosis is a state of human consciousness involving focused attention, reduced peripheral awareness, and an enhanced capacity to respond to suggestion. The term may also refer to an art, skill, or act of inducing hypnosis.”

It takes me back to the mushroom trip I had with a sitter and there was the feeling of being in a sort of hypnotic state 

Share your thoughts! 

Interesting. Thanks for sharing, :)

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

fun that he mention derren brown

i just watched the movie "the game"

Edited by Soulbass

It's quite interesting yea thanks

I'm wondering about going back to self-hypnosis now, could be used also to improve meditation practice to get a more focused mind for example or whatever (or literealy to improve anything at all in any domain nearly)

7 hours ago, Jordan94 said:

It's quite interesting yea thanks

I'm wondering about going back to self-hypnosis now, could be used also to improve meditation practice to get a more focused mind for example or whatever (or literealy to improve anything at all in any domain nearly)

Yessir it’s crazy how our inner knowing will directly impact the outer. So empowering and life changing becoming conscious of this fact. As a hypnotist there is actually an inner education happening if someone is open/willing to go further 

@ajasatya?

@Soulbasshaha yeah sounds like it’s “to be expected” with that book title aye dude 

it would seems people from the hypnosis scene, are materialistic and hold a belief such as "the brain".

hypnosis may be exercising (metaphysical) power over matter without even knowing it.

"programming" may be another word for magic (kabbale, enochian...)

the later in the humans history, the more complex those systems are.

some of the first humans, had total control over matter.

if someone's car broke down, it's because the cylinder head gasket was too old, as well as because this person lost touch with authentic motivations. symbols are everywhere.

everything is mind stuff.

look at this, isn't it beautiful ?

Sigil-ameth.gif

Edited by Soulbass

@Soulbasshmm yeah maybe. I wouldn’t know much about the hypnosis scene but I think that seems like a pretty accurate thing for most people to assume. 

Good example, everything’s magic! I like to explore all the perspectives that come about. Endless interpretations but exploring my own is most beneficial if it’s a belief I’m trying to identify with 

i made this in 2 sec in mspaint :

body.pngbody2.png

Edited by Soulbass

Awesome! Where’s the physical world? Shouldn’t it be part of the body? ;) 

the "external" physical world ?

it's said the inner world is reflected upon the external world, and that all things in your life (even the small details) is yours.

take 100% ownership of your reality, and see what happen.

this is what happen when you become lucid in a dream, btw.

time is much more slower on earth, as in dreams it's instantaneous.

accessing higher vibes = light is slowing down (inner vision).

i wouldn't recommand directly talking to angels, as it may burn (it's like experiencing 1 million orgasms at the same time).

this is none of my experience btw, just reports that i've collected from various psychics.

note that i'm not consciously tipping these words, i'm using my intuition and "feel" what's right while tipping.

Edited by Soulbass

what if there is just 1 body ? the "matter" or earth / gaïa.

if we are visitors, and gaïa is our host, wouldn't be logical to say that everything on this planet is part of the same body ?

we're having this temporary experience, and we are looking (the higher-self) from a world where everything is pure consciousness.

in this world of pure consciousness, there is no possible experience, this is why we have created time & duality.

(otherwise it would be like playing chess against yourself).

Edited by Soulbass

Definitely! “Physical body” I misinterpreted :D 

now back to actuality & direct experience ^^

Edited by Soulbass

eyes are moving like in REM sleep.

Edited by Soulbass