Ethankahn

Why Attain Stage Turquoise If It’s Already Done?

56 posts in this topic

People keep asking how to reach Stage Turquoise.

However, if you adopt a fully Nondualistic perspective, then you realize that there’s no separation between the various stages.

Movement is only required if there’s a here and there, which are distinctions.

So you’ve/I’ve always been in Stage Turquoise as well as every “other” stage “lower or higher”. You/I never needed to attain it. You/I always had it, have it, and will have it.

Edited by Ethankahn

Neo Advaita also says that no evolution or growth is necessary since there is nothing separate that would grow or evolve.

This is a misunderstanding of the paradoxical nature non-duality. Its like saying that watering the acorn isnt necessary because it is already a tree.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 A misunderstanding from your perspective (the part of “Me” that is you). Go ahead, ostracize me. 

I’ll take responsibility for your desire to do so because you are a part of “Me.” So I’ll still accept you even if you reject me

Edited by Ethankahn

And if the acorn is already a tree, then why water it?

@Ethankahn Turquoise isn't nonstop full-on nonduality. There are many flavors and facets to explore.  For example, I would consider being within a collective conscious to be Turquoise, as well as some paranormal areas.

@Serotoninluv Your perspective. Speak for the part of “Me” that is your perspective. “I” have “found” (always had) It.

Btw I apologize if I sound megalomaniacal

Edited by Ethankahn

7 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

And if the acorn is already a tree, then why water it?

You could always try an experiment. Plant some seeds, water half of them and see what happens.

You might discover the "why" :)

Edited by Matt8800

@Ethankahn If you "adopt" a fully nondual perspective, then why is there a need to ask why?
Who are you asking, exactly? What is the difference between questions and answers?
Is there a duality between duality and nonduality?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Matt8800 Haha don’t worry I get what you’re saying. But I’m saying I’ve “found” (always had) a Tree that has always been a Tree. No watering required. Speak for your own experience of your own Tree lol

Edited by Ethankahn

@tsuki Yes duality and Nonduality form yet a greater/lesser duality. And I didn’t ask why. The parts of my”self” that are “other people” in this forum have. I’m okay. No need to worry about me?

5 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

@Matt8800 Haha don’t worry I get what you’re saying. But I’m saying that the Tree has always been a Tree. No watering required. Speak for your own experience of your own Tree lol

In your direct experience, is consuming food, water and air the same as not consuming food, water and air?

If so, what is the longest you have chosen  to go without food, water and air?

Edited by Matt8800

2 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

And I didn’t ask why

31 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

Why Attain Stage Turquoise If It’s Already Done?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Matt8800 Actually, yes! But don’t worry, I’ll still make this human body consume food purely for the enjoyment of the dualistic experience!

Edited by Ethankahn

@tsuki Um, rhetorical question DUH ? Come on now! Be merry “with” “Me”!

Edited by Ethankahn

@Ethankahn just because you realized you have no self doesn’t mean that you’re not acting from that self at every moment. Saying you don't need to evolve because you are already this tree that needs no watering is to deny your human qualities... to deny you're a devil. And that's the most devilish move in the book.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

2 minutes ago, Ethankahn said:

@ajasatya Haha. Doesn’t it just make you “feel” Jolly?

nah, i'm just teasing you.

dude, we're existence experiencing individuality. embrace it :). if you've already seen enough, there's no reason to be attached to the absolute perspective and the nondualish language. relax xD

i am saying this because it is directly related to your question. there's nothing wrong with embracing humanity and living a great human experience with an awesome job and building a loving family. the difference is that we don't seek from the place of discontentment, but from the place of exuberance!

unborn Truth

@TheAvatarState No no, you misunderstood “Me”. But that’s okay though!

This human self could still use growth for sure! But it’s not necessary for “Me”

@ajasatya Exactly! “I” “created” Absolute Infinity (creation in quotes because it’s beginningless) and this particular Universe within It and this human experience within that purely for the enjoyment of the experience! 

Let’s enjoy!

Edited by Ethankahn