tashawoodfall

Dealing with anger when someone’s intentionally hurt you

11 posts in this topic

Just found out my ex’s wife claimed our daughter on their taxes when we agreed for years to switch every year and this was suppose to be my year.  After researching I realized there’s nothing I can do because I had changed my daughters address for school so she could go to the school she likes more using her dads address and that’s what the IRS uses to determine who gets to claim her.  We’ve also never gone to court.  His wife has also said very disrespectful things to me after confronting her about it.  At first I was hurt and now I’m angry.  I’m having a hard time sleeping because of it.  This basically means I lost 4K.  One part of me is very angry and wanting to find a way to seek revenge and the other part of me is trying to come to peace with it and just know that this means I must go to court to get orders in writing so this never happens again.  I just can’t help but feel hatred and frustration and just being appalled.  ?

Warning: I know nothing.

Just observe the anger, do not suppress it.

You are still alive (seems so), be happy for that.

It was as it should be. You've learned the lesson, that's it, the end of the story.

Be grateful, surrender, give love.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

There is no inherent value, good or bad, in what she has done. That is to say that at its core, what you are are going through is meaningless. 

The value, and in this case the suffering of negative emotions, stems from and starts from within you. 

This can be an empowering realisation because you learn that you are in complete control of what you are feeling.

... in theory. Easier said than done. 

All the best. 

I still don't understand your issue. The narative talks about ex wife and then suddenly comes  "his wife" insult and loss of 4k.that doesn't matter. 

Iam not from your country so don't know about your judiciary system process laws and how long it will take to get justice? Advocate fees etc is it worth your time effort and peace.?

@tashawoodfall Something’s way off here. Why is there communication with his wife instead of him?   Maybe you’re thinking, because she did it. Still, why would you ‘confront’, or be talking to her at all? Why aren’t you talking to him?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Your resistance is the cause of your suffering.  Let go of your resistance to the situation - it is only hurting you.

I confronted him initially, he said it wasn’t his idea and his wife’s idea.  So I told them both to be ready for an audit.  I cried about it..didn’t resist it...and now I’m doing what needs to be done to ensure it doesn’t happen again 

4 hours ago, tashawoodfall said:

Typical type of response to expect on this forum 

Because of how true it is.

Its a the more you do it the better you get at it thing.

@tashawoodfall Take a deep breath. *sigh* I agreed with@iamnotahumanbeing but seriously I understand that your hurt. Cry it all out if you have too. Meditate. Try to see this as a learning experience in life. Don’t worry about that 4K. You will make it back. Stay strong man. If you need any one to talk too just hit me up ?