Shakazulu

Physcadelics Lsd

11 posts in this topic

I'm guessing as you practice yoga/meditation, self enquire, contemplate etc... your trips on physcadelics become more profound overtime? 

Or is there a limit to the impact of the physcadelic? 

Psychedelics* are already pretty damn profound. I think the insights one has on these substances has to do more with the person's journey and less to do with the substances. Although that notion could change if we're talking about 5-meo. 

@Shakazulu I wouldn't say the insights are more profound. I would say there is an expansion of the profoundness. 

This is an analogy appearing in my mind space now. Imagine a diamond that has many facets. For one's whole life, they were unaware of the diamond. The first look at the diamond is of just one facet. So one becomes aware of that one facet, yet still unaware of the whole diamond. Yet that first good at just the facet is extremely profound. It's the first time you've ever seen it. It could change the way one looks at life. It could open a door to something previously unimaginable. So now imagine re-visiting that same facet over and over. It may start to become obvious and ordinary. One may think "why can't most people see this facet? It's so obvious". The mind may assume that "this is it" and "I have awakened". After time, another facet may be revealed and it is ground shaking. "Omg!! There is another facet!!". You had assumed this was it, and now this whole new facet revealed itself. It is unique from the first facet. You see how the two facets are inter-connected. It is deeply profound and can again change the way one looks at life. 

Now imagine this cycle continuing with a third, fourth and fifth facet, leading to a more holistic view. Is the revelation of any one facet more profound than the other? I'd say they are each special, yet I don't think I would rank them in terms of how profound they are. As well, I would say that as more facets are revealed there is a spiritual maturity that develops and a more holistic experience and understanding arises.

Ime, yoga and meditation are essential to integrate psychedelic lessons. When I first started using psychedelics, I skimped on the yoga / meditation and just tried to hit home runs with psychedelics. I had practiced meditation for over 20 years and thought I was good in this area and it wasn't so important anymore. This eventually caught up with me. Things got unstable and unsustainable and I had to slow down. Ime, integrating psychedelics doesn't necessarily make the insights more profound, yet it is really important for observing contextualization patterns, seeing bigger pictures and developing spiritual maturity.

3 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

I'm guessing as you practice yoga/meditation, self enquire, contemplate etc... your trips on physcadelics become more profound overtime?

Abso-fucking-lutely

Or is there a limit to the impact of the physcadelic? 

I have not discovered any limits yet. Every trip goes deeper with no bottom in sight.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura thanks also I've been watching these little peter ralston interviews you've done 

lol they're good

Yeah, its awsom tu kombine self enquire whit fyscadelix! :D

@Shakazulu I am a master of these subjects. I've done it all before they were even mainstream :P

I became my own teacher/master.

B R E A T H E

@pluto lol that's amazing. I'm from Toronto and the enlightenment community is pretty strong. Seeing and meeting people who've been practicing this for years makes me realize there's a lot that happened before my birth haha