dvdas

How Business works?

8 posts in this topic

Working my way to financial independence I made a strong commitment to get seriously into business, specifically internet marketing. I think the experience that you get from being an entrepreneur will help me after with my life purpose. not to mention the other freedoms you'll get for running a business. tell me if I'm wrong. noticed that many of you here are into business too, since I'm still in the dark about how all of these works I was wandering if you know any good resources out there.

Any advice would be appreciated :) 

@Krzysztof I couldn't be more grateful.. I was looking for something like this the whole week, thank god I made this post and you seen it.

@Juan Cruz Giusto Yeah, this is the process of growing in general I think, thanks mate !

There are a lot of resources on Internet marketing a business in general, it all depends with what and who you resonate with as not everyone in business will be applicable to the path you want to take. However I do believe through everything you come across, you can learn something from. 

Perhaps map out a plan where you want to be in 6-12 months to 3-4 years and you will start to see the skillsets you need to learn, people you need to connect with and perhaps find an idol you can mirror. 

I know with me and my coaching business whenever I get stuck and need some inspiration, I look to my mentors for guidance and advice. I can't express enough how valueable having a mentor or coach is to help you on your journey. 

Good luck with it all.

What's your current experience with internet marketing? Where/how did you get started? It really calls me, but very little experience atm and a struggle to find a good/suitable starting place, maybe it's my own fears and should just pull the trigger on something. I believe business via passion makes most sense long-term but feel there are lots of potential avenues to practice and build knowledge and skill initially. Affiliate/email marketing and ecommerce seem like great places to start, do you have experience here? Would love to know more about your journey so far :)

I've done a bit of online in the past. Worth trying a few different types of business. Online is nice though depending on what you sell. Can be pretty hands off once you put in the initial work.