Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyjohnsonman

Russel Brand

9 posts in this topic

I find this incredible how conscious Russell Brand is with these bigoted low conscious individuals. He sends out nothing but love even though they attack him numerous times. I know he practices Kundalini Yoga and meditates daily. I feel he is a great example of someone who has worked up the spiral from orange to dare I say stage yellow?

Very tricky quizz of hate :D:D:D

Omg Russell is a beast here. how he controlled the whole situation and atmosphere it's  amazing.

Edited by Salvijus

I'd say Russell Brand is a fine example of green. If you watch his interview with Sam Harris there is still a bit of passive aggressiveness and attacks on his part. 

Color me unimpressed.

Russel Brand always gives off the vibe that the most important part of anything he does is to show off how woke or conscious he is. I give him a lot of credit for inviting those with opposing viewpoints to come speak with him on his show. He also deserves praise for highlighting their courage and preparing the audience to hear them out.

On the other hand, it was an opportunity squandered to connect there because his ego got in the way. He condescendingly mocked their words, patronized them, invaded their personal space, and really spent little time actually trying to create a bridge. Humor is a way to connect, but Russel made his guests the butt of the joke and it was all at their expense. Of course these bigots are wildly disillusioned, but in many ways their love is more sincere than Russel's here because they actually believe what they are saying will save someone. On the other hand, Russel brings out these guys like some kind of circus freaks he can mock in front of his audience for magical wokeness points. 

@hundreth That would be Green-devilry on Russel’s end. One needs to develop past that to become centered in tier 2.

11 hours ago, hundreth said:

Color me unimpressed.

Russel Brand always gives off the vibe that the most important part of anything he does is to show off how woke or conscious he is. I give him a lot of credit for inviting those with opposing viewpoints to come speak with him on his show. He also deserves praise for highlighting their courage and preparing the audience to hear them out.

On the other hand, it was an opportunity squandered to connect there because his ego got in the way. He condescendingly mocked their words, patronized them, invaded their personal space, and really spent little time actually trying to create a bridge. Humor is a way to connect, but Russel made his guests the butt of the joke and it was all at their expense. Of course these bigots are wildly disillusioned, but in many ways their love is more sincere than Russel's here because they actually believe what they are saying will save someone. On the other hand, Russel brings out these guys like some kind of circus freaks he can mock in front of his audience for magical wokeness points. 

very good points 

"God hates fags."

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.