Anton Rogachevski

Actualized Academy - An inspiring vision!

84 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And I am not interested in that. I am interested in pouring my time into deep awakening and self-mastery.

After that is complete, maybe then there could be talk of a community.

I reaonate, and absolutely agree. This is a future vision designed to inspire us. I myself also have a ton of work to do before that. I'm very excited for what the future holds!

Thank you for all the amazing content dear fellow,

You really helped me turn my life around.

Godspeed

I've grown so much on here.  At the end of the day are you able to come into a new day and live with wisdom, compassion, and self-care that's also pushing your vision (projects) forward?  That's success.  If you're healthy, that's success.  So, you have to have the right mindset towards your life.  I think you have to come to realize what's really important for your life.  And then further to realize what was important and what's now important.  I can tell you this, nothing you accomplish in your life is worth sacrificing your health for.  At the end of the day, if you don't have your health you're in big trouble.  So, health is #1.  Health is more important than success.  So, first do your health.  And then do more if you want to or if you need to.   And what most people don't accept is: most people have very bad health and don't even realize it.  Most people haven't even checked their blood pressure in months if not years.  Many people get very little exercise and eat the Standard American Diet even if you live abroad -- I've been to foreign countries and the food is not healthy anywhere you go.  It's full of salt which raises blood pressure.  We've all gotta become vigilant about diet as well as exercise in addition to the other elements of life like work and play etc.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura actually i take back what i said, self-actualisation is actualising yourself as a human, non duality is realisation of true nature and enlightenment. i realise after realising the true nature that i was wrong. most of what i said was wrong actually xD some parts were true like the imperfect-perfection. but still we could make a pretty big turquoise change to reality in my opinion. 

Sorry though 

On 1/29/2019 at 7:57 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

I've grown so much on here.  At the end of the day are you able to come into a new day and live with wisdom, compassion, and self-care that's also pushing your vision (projects) forward?  That's success.  If you're healthy, that's success.  So, you have to have the right mindset towards your life.  I think you have to come to realize what's really important for your life.  And then further to realize what was important and what's now important.  I can tell you this, nothing you accomplish in your life is worth sacrificing your health for.  At the end of the day, if you don't have your health you're in big trouble.  So, health is #1.  Health is more important than success.  So, first do your health.  And then do more if you want to or if you need to.   And what most people don't accept is: most people have very bad health and don't even realize it.  Most people haven't even checked their blood pressure in months if not years.  Many people get very little exercise and eat the Standard American Diet even if you live abroad -- I've been to foreign countries and the food is not healthy anywhere you go.  It's full of salt which raises blood pressure.  We've all gotta become vigilant about diet as well as exercise in addition to the other elements of life like work and play etc.

All this could be thought in a very intresting and inspiring way. Imagine teaching this to a class of thirsty self-actualizers.