pluto

Dark Room Enlightenment Program

11 posts in this topic

I been looking to share this for a while, i have finally found it. Personally i have done something similar in my earlier journey or as i would call it (phase 1) cause at one point for years i was experimenting 24/7/365 and i believe this paired with other like-methods of silence, solitude, fasting, meditation and similar spiritual practices can really reset, realign and reawaken our true power and potential.

DAY 1-3
Complete isolation from external light causes the pineal gland to flood the brain with the neurotransmitter melatonin.

3 days of Internal Darkness and Sleep Therapy - During these 3 days one has the chance to catch up on all the lost sleep that has occurred over the last few years.

This stage cannot be over emphasized, with regard to its importance in the overall process.
Christ spent 3 days in the caves near the Dead Sea, utilizing this metamorphic process, which is conducive to a very gradual death of the ego.

DAY 3-5
The pineal gland starts to increase the production of 'pinoline', whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of the body starts to occur. This period allows for transition, wherein numerous meditations will be carried out, which will incorporate projection of the energy body and astral travel along with (Iron Shirt) Chi Kung.

DAY 6-8
At this stage the pineal gland starts to produce the neurohormone 5-MeO-DMT. This psychoactive tryptamine is highly luminescent; it is also extremely phospherescent due to the amount of phosphene that it transmits onto the visual cortex.
The neuro transmitter 'akashon' is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives. It is now reactivated in the darkroom.

5-MeO-DMT switches on 40% more of the cerebral cortex and awakens the nervous system to become aware of itself; 'beingness' results. Hence, the possibility of metaprogramming the nervous system's bio-computer - activating healing and conflict message assortment of the nervous system.

5-MeO-DMT is the empathogenic neurotransmitter that expands the emotional body between 'infinity and zero'. It gives rise to telepathy in the emotional and intuitive bodies. It engages the awakening of the 'Flower Of Life', the spine, which begins to glow in a state of beingness and peace.

Many exercises will be practiced during this period; compacting Chi, consciousness and awareness into the nervous system, working with the Silent Self and anchoring the Immortal Body.

5-Meo-DMT discharges the darkness from the darkroom. A bright light will be activated.
This Great White Light, the manifestation of the astral body, enables the self to project externally.

At this point, some degree on 'N-Methyl-D-Aspartare Inhibition' (NMDA-I) usually occurs. This is a 'soft form' of the slowing of the glutamate input signals into the cells. This makes it easier for the nervous system to cause electrons to stop flowing within the cells, allowing for profound meditative trance states.

The 5-MeO-DMT prepares the nervous system, through its empathic state of being and self awareness of the nervous system, for the DMT or dimethyltryptamine production of the pineal gland, in psychoactive milligram dosages.

DAY 9-12
There is now enough 'Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibition' triggered by the pinoline, to allow the pineal gland's 'serotonin to melatonin cycle' to be intercepted by adrenaline and ephedrine activity and converted into a 'serotonin DMT pathway'.
When DMT levels reach more than 25mg, one's experience can become very visual. DMT is the visual third eye neurotransmitter. It enables the energy body and spirit to journey into hyperspace, beyond third dimensional realms of time and space. It is intensely energizing. At this stage of the Dark Room Retreat, the required amount of sleep tends to diminish dramatically. Although the day may last 24 hours, 3 hours of sleep can seem like 12.
During this period we will engage in further practices; psychic games and interactivity, Taoist Dream Yoga (advanced levels) and Imagination Expansion.

CONDITIONS
Each person will sign a form of consent, whereby they acknowledge responsibility for the 'self', in entering into 7 or 14 days (to be specified in application) of light isolation. They will confirm that they are free from mental illness or any other delicate health condition, that they are over 18 years of age and that they agree to stay for the full duration of the specified period, without interrupting the process for others.

https://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/enlightenment.html

B R E A T H E

If you search the forum you will find some topics on dark room meditations / dmt experiences.
This really intrigues me. I heard a youtube video on london real about this guy. He said that external "medicine" will be considered poison first by the body and will reject it, until it know that it want it. Eastern medicine is all about giving the body the right conditions to create it´s own medicine so it wont reject it and handle it better. (while in the west we just add what we think the body needs directly)
Inducing 5 meo dmt experiences in a natural way should give a completely different and much stronger experience.
I don´t dare do it unfortunately. Maybe at some other point in my life. Thanks for the link! 

sounds cool but tbh I'm still kinda on the fence whether mantak chia is legit or not... a spiritual teacher throwing around scientific jargon is always a red flag for me.

@pluto Have you actually done a dark room retreat and what was the net result?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@pluto Have you actually done a dark room retreat and what was the net result?

Its hard to say really. At the time i was waking up i was doing everything, as if all the knowledge of the universe hit me at once and every day for a year or two i was integrating and i would explode with downloads and something new after sleep or meditation and i was in a constant flow of self-exploration/experimentation/purification.

I was doing bits of everything but never really went to a dark room retreat per say, these things just naturally came to my understanding of what i needed to do at the time as it felt like i was on some higher-level autopilot. There was a phase where i was remaining in the dark for few days at a time when i was deeply into spiritual surrender which clicked to me when i read this whole (Dark Room Program) but its hard to recall what exactly was happening at these times because i was in some of a trance-like/channeling state. I just knew and understood what i needed to do when i needed to do it and everything just came naturally.

I get glimpses time to time of those phases but its like trying to remember a DMT experience. As if i was releasing DMT endogenously all the time 24/7. I think Martin Ball explained something similar when it happened to him for a few months through 5-Meo-DMT although i had no experience with psychedelics at the time.

Like i posted on Enlightenment Jokes recently. I was so consumed by all that was happening at that phase of my life that one day a situation presented itself where i was asked to write down my details and i had even forgotten i had a name and had to double check if it was spelt correct.

So its hard to say what was the result because i was doing so many different things but i guess it does make sense now why i naturally had to the calling to do these things.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto if you set up a room and guide people while doing that you could make the perfect experience with that - i would help you with hints on how to set up a room if you want to. it’s already the second really amazing inspiration you throw out here - you’re my favorite witch in practical magic!!!

@pluto Sounds awesome. Been debating whether I should do one this year. I wouldn't know, but I reckon it would be a fast track to deep consciousness. Much longer than a week though. 

@pluto ? what? i‘m just saying i‘m a designer and i would help you setting up  experience design - what kind of dark room are you now talking about? sorry i don’t understand english very well, urban dictionary tells me a hoe is someone who does it with everyone??? i didn’t say that.

i just mean you could make an experience out of it - it’s also very practical because you only need the room and earn money by letting people live there without them bothering you - except you have to make the experience smooth and prepare for emergency situations. and of course there is the legal/half legal part. and well if it’s dark it still is an experience - maybe you think you don’t need to think about colours or how the room is made but that’s an illusion.

i just like your ideas, they are very practically approachable.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I was just joking around because you called me a witch :P

I understand but this is not my writing originally, i just have experience with something similar and it made sense to me so i thought i would share.

B R E A T H E