axwell

N,N-DMT rectally

20 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I could't find anything by searching.

Has anyone done regular DMT rectally? Any tips or resources like what's been discussed in the The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread but for NN?

I'm looking for ways to prolong the trip, and rectal administration does wonders with 5 meo.

You would want to use a salt form, not freebase. Most N,N-DMT is freebase. But I have seen salt versions of it.

If your N,N-DMT is unspecified, it's freebase. You have to go out of your way to find salt.

The dose would also be significantly larger than 5-MeO-DMT. It will defintely be less comfortable sticking 100mg+ of chemical in your ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just Smoke it lol

Get one of these

dfinaewfnoaiswfoaisfoaif.jpg

Use any natural dried herb for smoking: Passionflower, Mullein, Peppermint, Sage ect... Cannabis also works if you are a smoker but i find it somewhat dulls the purity of experience although people who smoke daily enjoy it better with cannabis.

Cover the hole with a small amount of herb so the DMT doesn't fall through, layer the DMT on top of the herb, add a layer of ASH on top of the DMT(this prevents DMT burning instead helps vaporize it efficiently)and add another layer of herb on top of the Ash. Light the herb well and stop the flame as soon as possible.

Inhale and hold it until you forget what breathing is, the body takes care of the rest.

Oh and don't forget to set intention. Meditation technique beforehand works great and or Wim Hof breathing ect..

See you on the other side ;)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Shadowraix That's if you wanna play dipping your toes in the water kinda DMT. If you want a real breakthrough what i have suggested from years of experience is one of the best and easiest methods that i have come across so far. I find this works best because it allows you to take a full dose all in one hit. You don't have to get a large bong, just a small one 150-200mm is perfect.

Minimalism is key, if the DMT is pure you only need 50mg at most which is quite an easy pull even for a non-smoker.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@pluto So it’s ok to directly hit the flame  on the herb, just briefly to ignight it? 

Yes the Herb/Ash is there to prevent flame directly getting to the DMT instead it starts to vaporize from the heat. Not perfect but does the job and much easier.

B R E A T H E

On 1/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

You would want to use a salt form, not freebase. Most N,N-DMT is freebase. But I have seen salt versions of it.

If your N,N-DMT is unspecified, it's freebase. You have to go out of your way to find salt.

The dose would also be significantly larger than 5-MeO-DMT. It will defintely be less comfortable sticking 100mg+ of chemical in your ass.

@Leo Gura Have you tried it? I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble converting the freebase into HCl

@axwell Not yet

Just get both versions of your substance (freebase and HCl) so that you're flexible in how to administer it.

Don't let practical minutia get in the way of your spirituality. A breakthrough is always worth it.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:31 PM, pluto said:

@Shadowraix That's if you wanna play dipping your toes in the water kinda DMT. If you want a real breakthrough what i have suggested from years of experience is one of the best and easiest methods that i have come across so far. I find this works best because it allows you to take a full dose all in one hit. You don't have to get a large bong, just a small one 150-200mm is perfect.

Minimalism is key, if the DMT is pure you only need 50mg at most which is quite an easy pull even for a non-smoker.

Is what you're suggesting typically known as Changa? I am interested in trying this method.

Last summer I came across N-N DMT and used a Vapor Genie to vaporize, but found it hard to break through. Although it was still freaking intense the dose I did, felt like I was dying or collapsing. Perhaps I just needed to do more.

@SgtPepper Not Exactly.

Changa is specific herbs especially ones containing MAOI's and Harmala Alkaloids like Syrian Rue and Passionflower which go hand in hand with the DMT experience and and apparently lengthen and potentiate it to make it more like Ayahuasca experience. I don't mind changa but i feel too many different herbs interrupt the purity of the experience which is why i only stick to one like Mullein or Sage or Peppermint just to help the burn and vaporize the DMT. It is more for people who want a more herbal assistance, ayahuasca-like comforting vibe to the whole thing.

You could always drink Syrian Rue tea or one of these herbal teas beforehand then smoke DMT 30-45 minutes later to have a more potent, lengthy and assistive experience but i prefer to get straight to business and if my Ego is struggling i almost double the dose so it has no chance to fight it.

With changa the experience is more mellow/wavy while pure DMT is more electric and a more direct connection to source(if you will). Changa has a slower come up while DMT is like a fast rocket ship but the point is to shatter your ego and breakthrough to heal properly not to play around with.

I also came across Vapor Genie in the earlier days which is why i gave up and just did the sandwich method i explained above which worked far better because i could do it all in one hit instead of the 3 hit nonsense as after the first hit my world is already start to dissolve so i could never make it to the second let alone third hit.

I like changa for initiating a deep meditation session but i struggle to breakthrough on changa because you need to pull 2-3x the amount of material in one go and especially if you are not a smoker you are going to struggle pulling the whole thing and holding it in long enough. Unless you make changa yourself and do like 80% DMT and 20% herbs then maybe that's a different story but most changa is made 30% - 50% DMT.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, pluto said:

i gave up and just did the sandwich method i explained above which worked far better because i could do it all in one hit instead of the 3 hit nonsense as after the first hit my world is already start to dissolve so i could never make it to the second let alone third hit.

Hence the beauty of plugging. The dose is as precise as an IV injection. And you get 5-10 minutes to get yourself comfy for the blast-off. And the come-up is silky smooth, yet strong as fuck at a decent dose. And it lasts way longer, allowing for much better contemplation and integration. It also has no nasty smell or taste.

I will verify it with N,N-DMT and let you guys know, but for 5-MeO-DMT and 2C-B it works amazing. Folks who aren't plugging are really missing out on a beautiful thing.

Oh i don't doubt it, i guess i just find it easier to smoke because I'm used to it. Maybe one day :)@Leo Gura

B R E A T H E

@Leo Gura Please keep us updated once you try

@pluto Thanks for the advice, I'm actually struggling to get any results with a VaporGenie expect for some anxiety and a mild headache. I think I'm not inhaling enough probably because I'm not used to smoking. I assume a small bong would also work better