Aakash

A world with no meaning, are you aware?

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@DrewNows its my direct experience truth i established

Who’s experiencing? Are you separate didn’t this experience? 

non duality experiencing awareness (true non duality) 

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Are you separate didn’t this experience?

sorry , didn't quite get what you were saying

@Aakash

Add also, direct experience vs concept. When you're thinking of the concept, that's your direct experience of it. It's all one consciousness, manifested in infinite forms.

That distinction must also collapse eventually, because the Truth does not exclude falsehood. God did not kill the devil.

Embrace duality as much as you embrace non-duality. In other words, master the dream as much as you want to break out of it.

Isn't that worthwhile and meaningful, and most of all, SACRED?

I hope that motivates you and gives you a taste of what you can accomplish.

(I might seem arrogant, but really, all I have is love for you). Good luck! :)

@Truth Addict  

happy or not happy , sad or not sad, predetermined vs not predetermined, beautiful vs not beautiful , growth vs not growth, needed vs not needed, knowledgeable vs not knowledgeable , informative vs not informative, cool vs not cool , moral vs not moral , non dualistic vs not nondualistic (duality) , right vs wrong, evil vs not evil , good vs not good , exsistance vs not exsistance, shoulda woulda coulda vs not shoulda woulda coulda , meaningful vs not meaningful, have vs have not , magic vs not magic and on and on and on the "x vs not x" of the english language go 

10 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Isn't that worthwhile and meaningful, and most of all, SACRED?

i'm not sure how i view the word meaningful anymore, i don't simply mean meaningless in a negative way, i only meant it in a way as to show people that its meaningless because you apply dualistic terms to things including the duality concept meaningful vs not meaningful 

i would say that something being in actuality is enough to have meaning of beauty

how do you view meaning? 

@Aakash

Consider this: zero = infinity.

I mean since it's formless, it can manifest in infinite forms.

Now, consider your situation:

You're alive, you have a body, and it needs to survive. If it's all meaningless (and that's true, in the absolute), you'll be dead. But see, you're surviving, that itself is meaningful, of course, only in the relative sense.

Ignoring duality and the relative would cause the death of your body. Ask yourself. Do you want that? Of course not. Rather actually, you want to live life to its fullest, experience and explore as much as you can, share emotions and feelings, do something of value to others and to yourself, make new discoveries if you can, make others happy if you can, etc... See there's infinite number of meaningful activities! You just need to be balanced and guided by the absolute.

Work for both life and death. That's what Actualized.org is all about.

What do you think? Interesting huh?

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Truth Addict very interesting , i like the way you put that. very meaningful :P Thank you

Sorry, this emoji " :P " destroyed all my understanding abilities.

xD

@DrewNows oohh okay, no i am not seperate. I'm simply just saying that it wasn't from conceptual based knowledge as you may think, just something i  picked up from direct experience. 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

happy or not happy , sad or not sad, predetermined vs not predetermined, beautiful vs not beautiful , growth vs not growth, needed vs not needed, knowledgeable vs not knowledgeable , informative vs not informative, cool vs not cool , moral vs not moral , non dualistic vs not nondualistic (duality) , right vs wrong, evil vs not evil , good vs not good , exsistance vs not exsistance, shoulda woulda coulda vs not shoulda woulda coulda , meaningful vs not meaningful, have vs have not , magic vs not magic and on and on and on the "x vs not x" of the english language go 

I already wrote that its a concept inside of this little passage i've written. 

these are all concepts unless you have experienced in your direct experience; thats when it doesn't become concept, 

but i've come to realise myself what ever your going to call it; at the end of the day it is what it is no words in english will describe what the truth is 

Well said. I like your "x vs not x" symbolism.

I'd like to build on that with how people also like to assume "x is y".

Examples: "That flower is beautiful", "He is rude", "That dog is cute", "She is intelligent", "My idea is better".

From one perspective, doesn't this boil down to saying "x is y"? How can x be y? . . . Human minds seem to assume and be attached to "x is y". A little while ago, I became aware of how often my mind does this throughout the day. Thousands of times. One exercise I did was to walk in nature and anytime a thought of "x is y" arose, I would replace it with "x is x" and "y is y". This neutralized meaning. 

For example "That flower is beautiful" becomes "That flower IS a flower" and "beauty IS beauty". 

"My idea is better" becomes "The thought that my idea is better IS a thought my idea is better". 

The ego did NOT like this exercise at all. xD

@Serotoninluv thats actually an amazing way! x is x and y is y love it! i'm going to try out this method after meditating ahaha 

1 hour ago, DrewNows said:

@Aakashmy bad. *Are you separate from this experience? 

When this☝️is holistically understood, so is..?

3 hours ago, isabel said:

what does get you closer to the truth?