Bluebird

Does it ever strike you just how weird nonduality is?

12 posts in this topic

Just the fact that this whole thing is you expressing yourself, building a new relationship within yourself within infinite options. That you are playing all the parts and that you are you are becoming aware of all that whilst you're in it!

You're in the matrix, yet realising there is no matrix.

It makes no sense and I love it. I love the moments of enhanced clarity (maybe only a few percent above "normal consciousness") where I just look around and go: "What the actual fuck is going on?" Haha :D!

These moments seem to be increasing in frequency, which feels like a "good" thing.

Edited by Bluebird

Non-duality is basically trying to get you to make a distinction between being and knowing.  By default we're aligned more with knowing.  So, Non-duality has to sort of shift us from being a knower to a BE-er.  Not a beer haha, that wouldn't be possible for me now.  But being.  Being rather than knowing.  And then of course you can rationalize being as a kind of knowing, but don't cling to that too hard.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The weird part is realizing that your previous indoctrinated beliefs were actually the weird ones... lol. There's nothing weird about this stuff, it's actually so amazingly simple that it's a complete mindfuck and you can barely grasp it... cause there's nothing to latch onto.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

What actual fuck right? Nobody seeing this shit? 

@Bluebird I’m happy for you.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

The funny thing is when you become more adjusted to your new perception of non-duality, duality seems like its totally weird. 

It's the weirdest!

I always drop jaw when I see a random religious symbol in real life and then realize what it really points to.

The transition is weird. Once you feel into it and get used to being here and now; it's the most miraculous thing that could possibly be. Except that it is not a thing at all.

Edited by ivankiss

@Bluebird Surrendering is key. Being autenthic.

It's a far more natural and effortless process than it is often described as.

There are many theories and explanations and it is very easy to get confused and lost in them. It's easy to over-complicate an otherwise simple and delicate process.

Waking up is natural.

@ivankiss Yes, I think it's one of the downsides of Leo's content. Many of us are attracted to the philosophy and intellectualisation of it all which holds back from actually waking up. He constantly talks about this though, so really it's on us.

When you say surrendering, do you just mean accepting what is in this moment? Acting based on intuition not thought.

@Bluebird You can put it that way, I guess.

Leo is doing an amazing job. But it is his own.

How we choose to interpret his work is on us. Just because he is transparent about his process and shares it with everyone online; does not mean it is somehow better or more acurate than your's. People try to follow way too much, way too often.

Insted of creating their own path. Their own stairways to heaven. Leo is doing just that. And we are free to observe and interpret; learn.

By surrendering I mean letting go of everything that's holding you down and back. Stepping into the highest you. The true you. The only you. Stepping into reality. Waking up to your kingdom. Embracing it. Loving it.

It could be an intuition based process; mine however did not occur based on pure intuition. I follow it often. It serves as a compass. But we have other guiding mechanisms here on this plane, as well.

My favorite one, and the one I've chosen, is passion. Also; excitement. Expansion.

A deep desire for these simple things made my dream come true.

Woke me up gently.

Now I see it for what it is and I am free to dream awake for all eternity xD