CreamCat

The number of anuual animal deaths boggles my mind.

27 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

that's using two different meanings of the word "role" in the same statement. doesn't work. but i get your point.

related to the first meaning of "role": we, humanity in general, don't even know how to eat properly yet. pick any example of animal from any other species and it will make no mistake about its perfect diet.

related to the second meaning of "role": yes, we feel purposeless and free to do whatever. and this aspect of the human experience has its own beauty.

Ahh my bad I misinterpreted.

Do you think its less about eating 'properly' but rather the hyper optimization of this?

The consistency in an animal's diet often allows the animal to adapt better and better to that.

But with our ever changing diet in an effort to optimize this may be an endless effort due to evolution.

1 minute ago, Shadowraix said:

Do you think its less about eating 'properly' but rather the hyper optimization of this?

unfortunately, no :|

lots of people are bluntly ignorant about their eating habits, poisoning themselves with shitloads of sugar as an attempt to escape from anxiety everyday. and that's just an example.

unborn Truth

5 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

lots of people are bluntly ignorant about their eating habits, poisoning themselves with shitloads of sugar as an attempt to escape from anxiety everyday. and that's just an example.

You don't get it,

It's an acquired taste ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 hours ago, CreamCat said:

@Zigzag Idiot Are you saying vegans killed all the goats they loved and ate them?

No.,,,,,,? Gurdjieff wasn't a Vegan. Which doesn't matter either way to me. He was just practical.

44 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Conditioning being a method of learning to like something doesn't make it any less valid. We are very adaptable. Have you ever heard of an acquired taste?

Aquired Conscience juxtaposed with awakened Conscience.

Aquired Conscience changes from culture to culture. It's mostly self contradictory moralistic flimsiness implanted by conditioning.

Aquired Conscience makes one a slave to group think. This is how people are made into little zombies unable and unwilling to think for themselves. 

Awakened Conscience is the same in all people, when accessed. It is the small, still voice within which nondual realized Beings access for what's necessary in the moment.

Aquired Conscience is the voice of the super ego and the shackles used by religion and culture.

Eating the flesh of other beings DOES make people less sensitive and more violent.

Vegans and Vegetarians with an unawakened Conscience are often self righteous and piled full of self conflict, negativity and violence in their judgements of others. Just like the ignorant rednecks who ridicule Vegitarians as "snowflakes".

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

I was referring to what we know as a species. I'd say more people know their eating habits are bad and choose to not do anything about it than genuinely not know it's unhealthy. 

@Zigzag Idiot You went onto something I wasn't even trying to get at man. What you are talking about can be such a nuanced topic depending on the angle of perspective I don't have the desire to delve into it right now. 

10 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@Zigzag Idiot You went onto something I wasn't even trying to get at man. What you are talking about can be such a nuanced topic depending on the angle of perspective I don't have the desire to delve into it right now. 

Yeah, excuse me. I understand,,,,,  I tend to go off on tangents,,,,,,?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

12 hours ago, Shin said:

It tastes good because we're used to it since birth, and we usually puts lot of tasty sauce.

I could make my child loves being sodomized from its early childhood by my dog, doesn't mean he actually like it.

Conditioning ?

I like this meat conditioning ?????